Are they still mortal enemies?

Are they still mortal enemies?

Attached: 1567260246778.jpg (1300x800, 99K)

Except for uneducated pesant pigs we are pretty cool i guess

Greece is irrelevant to us.
We only know them as the small Balkan country whom we defeated many times. I don't understand why Greeks think they're so important to us so much.
And our mortal enemies would be the eu or something like that.

Why can't euros be like MENAs and just refuse to apologize for their slavery and colonization? Euros come off like bitches with guilt. MENAs are incapable of guilt.

when has anyone ever asked some irrelevant north african shitholes for cash they dont even have lol

i like greece

hmm, im feelig some resentment in your words...

It's funny because turks living in Turkey have actually greek and armenian ancestry.

Tell me how Greeks are even slightly relevant in 2k19 then.

Prove it with genetic studies

Only in the west, eastern turks are provd iranid-central asian bvlls

Turks think they're a great power

Alexander "the great" couldn't defeat the Turkish BVLL. Literally the only reason you made it is because your flag gave you power. They Gayreek Alexander "the gReaT" didn't even dare look at you cross eyed

I don' t hate them actually

cope
this

Attached: turk.png (303x398, 146K)

Your reply makes no sense. Relevant to what, my dear friend?

pretty much yes, even if some of them deny it, deep down the hatred is big.

To us.
Our media barely mentions Greece, while Greek media literally can't stop talking about Turkey and how they are "threat" to Greece 24/7.

we both know that our medias spread propagandas about each other pf

How would you know since Turkish media barely mentions us? Also it's not crazy for us to act this way since your country is eight times bigger than us and with a crazy dictator.

Why this turk diaspora with the mutt fag is acting so jumpy lately ?I can say when other turks are probably joking but this dude seems straight out of the youtube comments
How many Greek media you consume senpai ?

MALAKA

Attached: 321637374666_-_03_02_2016_-_lunar-newyear_china-monkey.jpg (763x509, 29K)