He doesn't go out drinking with mates at least twice a week

>he doesn't go out drinking with mates at least twice a week

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 7K)

>drinking with mates
boomer tier

>mates

Attached: 1551488111013.png (540x470, 364K)

alcohol is haram

based
user in this thread, how do you say SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE BOYS in yiur language?

Having friends is cringe

typical normie shit.
I really don't get the appeal of getting hammered. It's supposed to be le big fun, but to be honest, I cringe about all these faggots acting all retarded. The best part is that most of the time they aren't even having fun, just like me, so they might aswell stay sober instead of getting on my nerves.

>He drinks
Cringe. Take the straight edge pill bro.

I don't care for alcohol

Sábados são para os garotos!

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

Attached: 1549826065208.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>I really don't get the appeal of getting hammered. It's supposed to be le big fun, but to be honest, I cringe about all these faggots acting all retarded. The best part is that most of the time they aren't even having fun, just like me, so they might aswell stay sober instead of getting on my nerves.

Attached: 1566500856497.jpg (900x1200, 366K)

based
the main appeal of alcohol IMO is that it brings you out of your shell, so you end up doing stuff with a lack of inhibition that you wouldn't do normally

Except for it is fun?
Also if it werent for alcohol id still be a virgin today

Isn't drinking inherently degenerate Jow Forums?

>direct depressive effect on heart contraction and toxicity towards its cells
>additives like cobalt causing nerve and lung damage
>calories contributing to cardiovascular disease
>psychotropic effects

>he really believes people he gets pissed with are his friends
that's cringe bro

Yeah, so much fun that half of the time some faggot ends up crying, trying to call his ex, making a total idiot of himself and wakes up with a headache.

>mates
>drinking
>bars
>socializing
>nightlife

Attached: 1565942634844.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Why do white incels hate alcohol and bars so much? Adderall isn't everything you know.

>t.

Attached: 1315615342002.jpg (676x673, 59K)

>I like putting poison in my body

Attached: soyjak.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Browner than you Jose.

God you guys are such faggots. Imagine being 25 and still having not lived a day

A good drink every now and then doesn't hurt, elder survived way above 80years with their daily shot of shnaps. Alcohol is cultural before a commercial poison. Too much = not good, too little = not fun.

>yeah bro i dont drink because i want to be 110 years old, live after 60 is so much fun bros

>NOOOOO, CHAD IS DRINKING AND HAVING FUN WITH STACY
>I'M SOBER, SHE SHOULD PREFER ME!!!

Attached: 1560928725017.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Yeah that is fun

There have been studies linking moderate consumption to improved cardiovascular health

All these seething normiecucks, hahaha. I pity their degenerate hedonistic tendencies.

I go drinking by myself 5 times a week

>yeah bro every weekend i play eu4 religiously that is so much fun, fuck these hedonistic sex havers

I go to small bars, I know everybody at them.
It's almost like walking into somebody's house.

Going out in an hour to get drunk with gf.

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

>he couldve been a normie
>instead he chose to stay inside all day, socialize with no one and hate everyone
are you happy with your choice

>he never had a gf

Attached: AFD5FEC8-BD8C-4C1C-A7BD-EE9777885EBE.png (400x381, 120K)

I smoke weed everyday cause it makes me have genius ideas

t. Muhammad

I've done more than enough drinking and partying already. These days I prefer other ways to spend my free time. Maybe I've grown old and boring but actual hobbies feel more fulfilling.

I unironically wish I could go to parties, drink and hang out with people but I have no friends

Attached: 64127854128412.png (633x758, 16K)

>implying stacy only doesn't have fun with an incel because he doesn't drink

It's easy to make friends bro. Reconnect with old friends, if your cunt has frats or student assosiations definetly do that, if sport clubs also

You are an incel because you dont have enough contact with women. If you go to enough parties you meet enough women and eventually one will accidentally fuck you

Reee normies

I only drink alone because it easens the anxiety hahahaha

I'm addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Attached: 1484604669153.png (637x360, 267K)