The current population of Germany is 83,565,959

>The current population of Germany is 83,565,959
>from those, around 20,800,000 are refugees
>that makes them near 25% of the german population
>thus, there's a ¼ chance that the german flag you are talking to is not even a german

Attached: 1567786643568.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's a slight difference between refugees and migrants

Don't forget most ethnic germs are old men boomers and germs are raised in anti natalism.and degeneracy.

It's not refugees it's people who are either first or second generation immigrants, mainly from Turkey though.

You're one to talk

Not true. German has not even 10% refugee population. What you're thinking about is non-germans. Which more than half is other Europeans such as poles, balkanites, russians

Much higher than that.
Considering their under 30 pop. and unenmployed pop, i would say the chance of the avarege german shitposter being some shitskin is around 85%

Thank God.

That's a shitty extrapolation and your numbers are wrong

ich töte sie ficken

Attached: fucken.png (630x826, 420K)

Attached: 1554751992964.png (778x1104, 80K)

Germany only has I'd say 60 million through 50 million natives

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

So about 25% of the women are actually good looking now, thank god

Are you clinically retarded? People from MENA(incl. Syrian refugees and turks) make up 5% of Germany. How the fuck does Germany have 20 mil refugees?

He combined refugees with immigrants and descendents of immigrants.

They don't, OP is confusing Turks and poles as refugees

imagine the numbers for people under 30

Why are spics so obsessed about this? You looks just like refugees
also here are the stats
green - Germans
grey - people with migration background (half are citizens, half aren't, you count as "person with migration background" if at least one parent was not a citizen)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06 Bevölkerung mit Migrationshintergrund I bpb.png (980x784, 57K)

Man euros really are becoming extinct

this means that 2nd generation immigrants are counted as germans

if you're a citizen and both your parents were citizens you're in the green
if that's not the case you're in the grey

huh, it's still accurate
what's your point?

refugee =/= migrant =/= person with migrant background

I didnt know mexicans were that retarded.

there are 10 million foreigners in germany. all nations included. from that around 1.2 are refugees.

There is no 21 mln refugees but immigrants and people with foreign background. That's different thing.

potato potato
which is what the danish user is saying

the point is that germans only make up 75% of the population

learn english

Germans are le 75% face

30 or so years from 99% face to -25%
10 or 30 more years for another -25% to let 50% face another 10 to le 25% face 10 more for the rare specimen of a white German in Germany a minority

Go back eating spicy stuff, faggot

We're 80% German, counting ethnic Germans that came back after WW2, and 90% European. This map is only accurate if you think any non German European is a nigger.

Only white immigrants to germany are the poles.

Fuck off nigger, Hiro made some jewtimer which needs to finish. Until then I'm not allowed to delete my post.

non germans are niggers

kill all spics and all Americans

Deutsch Frau get blacked and browned by non whites and deutsch men are indoors on screens as their streets become syria and Africa

Attached: 1567648288319.webm (640x360, 2.21M)

>I am literally incapable of looking something up and only believe memes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany look at the table under Ethnic minorities and migrant background.

it's still wrong

Calm down Mohammad

Portuguese Spanish Italian french and balkan immigrants as well as "Russian" are all.non white Russian immigrants are churkas.

A person with a migration background is something completely different than a refugee. Most of them are Turks or Europen and many of them are Volga Germans, Sudeten Germans, Transsylvanian Saxons etc..

The refugee population is around a million. Other European countries have far more refugees per capita, Germany is just very populous and therefore able to accept more people.

Seriously, the most "culturally enriched" country isn't Germany. It's Sweden.

Attached: _101048603_asylum_claims_per_capita_624gr-nc.png (624x1068, 59K)

Whatever spic

Cope

I didn't realize Germany was that bad lmao

"White" is an unclearly defined Anglo concept. I said 90% ethnically European.
>"Russian" are all.non white Russian immigrants are churkas.
whatever you spin everything around how you want it, go on and believe Germany is 100% black if it pleases your ntr fetish

Attached: 1445580359809.jpg (1580x3431, 939K)

It's fake news.

I meant the real news

retard
what does ethnically european mean

>"White" is an unclearly defined Anglo concept. I said 90% ethnically European.
Define ethnic European

Those south immigrants are all same as Ethiopians

Lived in europe over 1000 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
why are you guys so keen on the thought that everyone in Germany is non white that you go as far as to call the rest of Europe and even of the world niggers?

South Europeans are niggers and I would feel no different of them blacking my children as an Arab or Ethiopian or somali

That's just wrong. My mother was born in Romania and we are both 0% Romanian.

You know I meant that because it was when the last major migrations came into europe. Europeans are caucasoids that have lived on the european continent for centuries at least. Turks and mongols are not euros.

I deleted the post because i misread yours, thinking you meant 100 years.

so kalmyks and turks and caucasians and tatars are ethnically european?

Oh ok np

no, they are western asian

So are.south euros western Asian and not European

You are wrong you idiot.

I bet Ahmed bin Alhalali is considered German in those stats because they were born there, Jew politicians do the same here.

yes, Poles are based.

you dont get citizenship by birth here.

it's ethnicity and not citizenship, did you even look at it for a moment?

No I was too lazy I admit that

No. We are turning into America if we start classify all Europeans as the same and "hurr durr it doesn't even matter if portuguese make up 40% of finland, they're europeans"

you are wrong about that. european immigrants are much more culturally similar, are usually christian and come from a more diverse set of nation not being a large group from a single country. they assimilate extremly well. inner european migration can easily be just assimilated away in most cases without wiping out local cultures.
or do you have german ghetos in denmark?

Germans don't immigrate to denmark, neither do french or brits unless they study or marry a dane. 'European' just means gypsies and eastern europeans who are just as bad, if not worse, than muslims

>eastern europeans who are just as bad, if not worse, than muslims

not they arent. poles assimilate very quickly here. maybe we have just more experience with assimilating poles but they are not bad people.

huh? your country doesn't collect ethnicity statics

how can eastern europeans be worse

that's france you're thinking off or are you telling me all the numbers here are meaningless and made up just because it suits your line of thought?

yes bitch noob, we're raping your rapists
that makes you our rape baby ^2

the source for that is a general government website and it's in german so i can't find the actual study or statics but i'm pretty sure it's about nationality nor ethnicity

afaik the only european countries that collect ethnicity are the uk and the netherlands

>i can't find the actual study or statics
>but i'm pretty sure it's about nationality nor ethnicity

Attached: 6a010535647bf3970b01b8d1f3f1f3970c-800wi.jpg (800x533, 97K)

are you not willing or able to read the article? in the first paragraph of the section I mentioned it literally says that migrants are those who have at least one foreign parent, after 1949, are migrants. It even has 3 examples, some mutt sportswomen, Özil and Helene Fischer, ethnic German, but born outside of Germany thus considered migrant

Germans dying out is a positive thing for the world. Imagine if Germany were populated by Turks, Arabs and Blacks a century ago. No WW1, no WW2, no communism, no Holocaust. Sounds like a perfect world to me.

It's your fault

Your liberals from your shittu californian and newyorker colleges with these retarrded feminist/etc ideologies have ruined the whole west.

Kill them all plz

>>from those, around 20,800,000 are refugees
are you fucking retarded? It's not even 3 million

Das ist das Ende.

You still live in a country named after one of us, lmfao.
Hypercucked

Currently in Germany there are 5 million Turks and Kurds, 1.3 million Arabs, 650 000 Blacks, 250 000 Albanians, 250 000 Afghanis, 200 000 people from South Asia, 200 000 Iranians, 110 000 Gypsies. In addition to that, there are about 500 000 people from East Asia and Southeast Asia.

Overall there are about 10% non-Europeans in Germany, about 15% in West Germany and 20% in West German cities.

Ethnic Germans expelled from Eastern Europe. That’s how.

No one mentioned it ITT. I’m disappointed.

How does the last 3 affect you?

Arabs, Blacks and Turks are too incompetent to come up with something like Auschwitz and Treblinka. Or nukes. Germans have a mentality of a Stone Age tribe, but cutting-edge engineering and logistical skills, that's why they are so dangerous and must be restrained.

> how WWII affected the Soviet Union?

Are you serious or just trolling?

arabs would be more than happy to commit another holocaust.