When BAT releases v1 what would happen if google or facebook tried to buy?

If google tried to buy BAT what would the price do? Is it possible for google to do a hostile takeover of BAT? Gib theory's please biz bros.

Attached: ciribestgrill.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

>Hostile takeover of a crypto
It would fail.

Is it possible? I think google could try and do it, I mean why wouldn't they? Its the best move for them over the long run, BAT would take trillions away from them over the course of even a decade. Don't put anything past those people user.

Attached: ciribestgrill2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

>Go through all the effort to try and takeover by buying every token they can and destroying the ecosystem
>Brendan just makes another token which does the exact same thing in ten seconds
>The people made rich by google being retarded and buying so many tokens jump on the new token as well in the hopes that google continues to be stupid
>Google either does the same again and hemorrhages money indefinitely or just admits they were stupid.

This would unironically shoot the price up like 10k times.

once those big companies stop the ban bitcoin will just skyrocket again

Google doesn't give a fuck about your shitcoin. You think they actually fuckin' think about it? You know how many fuckin' shitcoins are better than BAT? It's not even in the fuckin' conversation.

Name Seven.

I cant tell if this grill is real or computer animated pls help

3dpd

who is this girl modeled after

Well if they do think about BAT or not is a win for BAT holders either way. So BAT releases v1 and starts to take market share away from google exponentially mean we win. Google sees BAT as competition and either partners or trys a take over and we win. So what this means is you're btfo.

Shes real, shes a russian cos player, i forgot her name though.

what's the sauce

Names are important.
Also, who is she pretending to be?

Attached: 6EF6C1DD-3E94-4FBC-8392-7BB5902EEB0C.jpg (528x640, 245K)

She did a ciri cyberpunk outfit, shes hot af, most of her other stuff is dissapointing compared to this.

Come on faggots tell me what you think.

Attached: 1535719969946.gif (530x369, 2.15M)

Reply to my thread

I can see Brave and Apple teaming up. I believe Chrome stole webkit from apple, and basically told them to fuck off because it was all open source. Will be funny to see Brave rip chromium, and then steal the show with BAT ads on apple safari. It would really cuck google.

Irine Meier is the cosplayer

Attached: BAT+APPLE.png (598x360, 24K)

Attached: 072.png (904x692, 60K)

This question has been answered by Eich himself. lurk moar.

It literally hasnt though, lurk more faggot.

It literally has been. No spoon feeding here.

Why do people think apple is going to buy and incorporate BAT?

Why buy BAT when they could just make their own erc20 token and integrate it into their market leading browser?
The cheaper and easier solution.

Because everyone hates google and BAT is already 10 steps ahead of them.

No hope of a small company like google catching up with a 15 person team like BAT eh?

Doesn't Oyster Pearl do everything BAT does but more efficiently? Putting the revenue generation on the end of websites instead of forcing people to use a shitty browser?

Try 70 person team with locations in over 10 countries, nice try faggot.

Oyster pearl is literally poo in street tier. I'm posting using Brave, btfo.

no

How can Google compete with only 88,110 full-time employees?
SELL ALPHABET STOCK NOW!

>i'm using Brave
that sounds like a you problem

Google doesn’t have eich, get in or stay poor.

Attached: 3F680B34-770A-4C0B-A03A-1D8DBF8840A8.jpg (178x411, 29K)