How do poor latinos that speak no english outperform US blacks in a single generation?

How do poor latinos that speak no english outperform US blacks in a single generation?

Attached: Median24.jpg (332x365, 37K)

Because spics aren't lazy, I saw an armless and legless brown man selling oranges at a freeway offramp in Los Angeles, you would never see a black man doing the same.

A black man would get arrested for that.

and be convicted of armed robbery

Black men in America still make more than eastern and southern yuros. So if you're a south-eastern yuro you're worse than niggers

they join cartels

It's not as simple as raw dollars, I'm sure the cost of living is a lot cheaper there so naturally people would be paid less to match it.

op you are so pathetic
trying to make yourself feel better about being a dirty little centraca by trying to talk shit about blacks

Maybe its because most blacks in the US live in dixie, whcih is the poorest region in the US ?

not true, the cost of living is much higher in all of southern europe, and in a lot of eastern europe too.

Latino Americans usually speak English. They just have an accent.

I think like a third of young black men are in prison, for one.
Two, this is based on household income, and like 50 Mexicans live in one house.

This as well. In SC, $20 an hour is considered great. In CT, guys working at EB only being painters make that same amount, and its considered poor.

blacks individuals earn more than Hispanics indeed

t.

Attached: gte_2040_1.jpg (532x800, 83K)

not everyone in the house works

Its extremely common to have six or seven mexican men living in one apartment, sending money back to mexico.

proof?

Hasn't been common since 2010. Nowadays they are all central Americans.

Blacks are a big part of why Dixie is the poorest region in the US.
Otherwise Appalachia would be much poorer.

Kek

>Blacks are a big part of why Dixie is the poorest region in the US.
lol whites are poor there too

Butthurt Mexican. Its extremely common and you can see it any location with a high population of undocumented mexican immigrants.
I get it, like already posted.
Appalachia is much poorer, considering Dixie contains actual booming cities and economic hubs.

t. assblasted Jamal

Get a job, nigger.

bullshit
in the USA it's not unusual to pay 1000 after tax USD a month for rent alone, and even in some remote shitholes no one cares about, in silicon valley it's more like 10k
meanwhile you can live in downtown Istanbul in a two room flat for 350 Euro and in eastern Germany for 250 Euro

you provide no proof for your claims

ite most likely a blaeched mulatto or a white cuck, niggers rarely post here and white people love defending them

My family is Chilean, whine all you want, Mexican immigrants are economically worse off than blacks in this country.

you are white and you hate mexicans because they are the biggest minority

Poorer than average but the difference is much smaller once only whites are taken in account. And a lot of that is because there just isn't as many large cities.
Appalachians are much poorer though.