What would you change about gun laws in your country?

What would you change about gun laws in your country?

Attached: non restricted mp40.jpg (1000x450, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

legalize everything

make them legal and readily available.

They need to be made illegal. I’m tired of these mass shootings.

I would remove them.

Permitless concealed carry nationwide, Full auto deregulated, remove background checks and waiting periods, marksmanship is a mandatory course to graduate High School.

ban all guns

The state gives everyone upon turning 12 years of age an 1873 Winchester.

Attached: uberti-1873-rifle-and-carbine-sporting-rifle-1009146-1.jpg (1200x1200, 92K)

this. fuck you guntards.
just ban them. ban them all. if your job needs it you shouldn't exist. get a real job.

>this. fuck you guntards.
>just ban them. ban them all. if your job needs it you shouldn't exist. get a real job.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Legalize all guns, remove necessity of liscense, make guns 100% cheaper and ammo 1000% cheaper

Mass shootings did not happen in the 50’s even though Guns were just as common
Clearly there are other factors at play.

I would turn them back to before trudeau made his recent changes and alter the arbitrary magazine and pistol barrel limits. I think that once you give someone a gun you should trust them enough to use it. If you dont trust them you simply dont give them one. I don't think it should be any easier to get one.

Everything short of nukes should be legal, but require more extensive licenses and backgrounds check the further you go.
Shotguns and hunting rifles, no license.
Handguns and carbines, simple license and background check
Automatic weapons and hand grenades, more extensive training and background checks
Etc.

Ban autoloaders, with exception for rimfires. Bolt, lever, straight pull, pump, break, and single actions are all free of restrictions. It's always cringey tacticool fags doing mass shootings and executing people, and they don't have the skill to cycle a manually loaded weapon quickly.
1. shrinking middle class and wealth gap
2. black and hispanic people
3. virgins getting radicalized on internet hug boxes
Simple as.

>black and hispanic people
Every mass shooter is either an asshurt incel white guy or a sand person.

>Ban autoloaders, with exception for rimfires. Bolt, lever, straight pull, pump, break, and single actions are all free of restrictions. It's always cringey tacticool fags doing mass shootings and executing people, and they don't have the skill to cycle a manually loaded weapon quickly.
Manual action firearms are more fun to shoot, but I wouldn't ban semi autos.

Licensing and registration for nearly every category of gun.

>muh self defence
>muh fight against tyranny

Attached: mr._right.jpg (1800x1198, 413K)

Legalize it~
Don't criticize it~

Make gun ownership tiered like taxes are:
Lower classes can own any armament they'd like to, even artillery would be legal
Middle classes can own any semi-auto small arms
Higher classes are completely barred from gun ownership

nothing

Found the cop.

do you really believe that psyop, Zhang?

Yes I do monkey boy now go into the amazon and jump into the flames.

Reminder that the DOJ gave a formal definition for "mass shootings" in 2012 precisely because they wanted to make people care about dead niggers. In reality most actual mass shootings are done by white freaks.

Not having at least two rifles and two guns in your house. Did anyone from your family went to war?

Psychological exam for every applicant, not just under 25 year olds.

In return get rid of unannounced police checks to inspect storage in private homes because in my opinion these violate the constitutional right to the inviolacy of the home.

Otherwise they're actually pretty reasonable.

make it illegal to not own a gun

I don't understand your chinkoid noises, sorry, maybe it's the dogs you eat from the street

you really don't think you should be able to defend yourself? it's either yes or no. yes means guns. faggot.

defend myself from what? we're not putting people in concentration camps and our cops aren't shooting us for smoking weed

I bet he's going to say niggers and spics.

blackies and spiccies aren't going on mass shootings in canada. it's white nazi incels who do.

Yeah I know. Almost all of the mass shootings here (at least the heavily publicized ones) are committed by white incels. But almost all of the gang shootings here (which is like 99% of our gun deaths) is from black and hispanic gangs.

Arm children

>yes means guns.
Explain how you're arriving at that conclusion.

My state went from 18 with no waiting period to 21 and a 3 day wait so I would just reverse that

I'm not a cop but have you ever wondered why Hawaii is so safe? It's because of its isolation coupled with Massachusetts style gun laws.

Remove suppressors and SBRs from NFA requirements.
Constitutional carry nationwide.
Get rid of background checks and FFL transfer requirements for manual action firearms.

I wonder why getting shotgun if 100 times easier than driving license. I don't care about gun, I want cars easier adwawd.

I don't believe self defense should be a valid reason to own a gun, it leads to irresponsible gun ownership and thousands upon thousands of accidents.

>gets murdered by niggers with guns

You can kill more people with a car than a shotgun.

>gets sweaty palms when a black person sits next to him in public.

It would be cool to own an automatic weapon.

would make legal and mandatory to own a grenade launcher (not the big revolver model, the single shot one from vietnam videogames) and have to open carry it 24/7

legalize only ar15s ban all handguns ,public carry does not exist

i don't believe you need a valid reason

I would enshrine the right of the people to keep and bear arms in the constitution. It would be based on the US constitution, but contain even further restrictions on what the government can regulate. I'd also make it virtually impossible to alter said law in any way that restricted the rights of the people.

stupid burger pretending to be a swede

fpbp

>tf
>tp

I'd repeal the 2nd amendment and leave gun ownership up to the states.

States that outlaw guns will allow gun owners one year to either hand in their guns (and receive total tax exemption for the year as a reward) or move to another state. After the deadline possession of a firearm would be a felony.

>But we conservative gun owners will just start murdering people to prevent democracy! Just like we did when congress tried to leave the legalization of slavery up to the states! How am I supposed to feel like a man without much guns?

It doesn't matter what anyone wants. The gun lobby is too powerful to allow any meaningful change. The carnage will continue unabated. There is no hope.

>muh gun lobby
>muh NRA

Not much to change, you can have machine guns at home if you join the national guard.

New Hampshire style gun laws for every state. I don't really understand why certain people want to ban guns, when they're completely fine with alcohol even though it's far less useful and causes far more deaths.

Your gun laws are pretty reasonable
Except the home inspection

The fact you can't own fully automatic and anti material stuff without a (((license))) is a disgrace. The founding fathers are turning in their graves.

absolutely based and ancapilled

>muh gun lobby
You ever stop and think that said lobby is so powerful because millions of people support it?

desu nothing, our system works fine
maybe make a little easier

get rid of them all
let local communities actually police themselves

No restrictions for White, North Germanic Lutherans.

No guns for papists, gooks, nigs, arabs, or danes.

I would make them restrictive

Per capita asians were historically responsible for more mass shootings here.

also this

oi mate is that a butternoife there?!

Attached: dentalcop.png (216x393, 161K)

No full auto, bump stocks, or suppressors. 20 round limit, no easily converted "pinned" mags or drums. Barrel length minimum of 6", effectively banning semi-auto pistols besides long slides, which aren't really concealable in your clothing. Remove the non-restricted and restricted categories, guns are either legal to own/transport/shoot or they aren't. Zero bans on guns just for looking scary, all guns can kill. Legalize home defense with firearms, as long as the defender is shooting to scare or wound unless in immediate danger. Executing a fleeing robber by magdumping in his back is still murder.

Not a goddamn thing, It's nice to know that if I really, really *REALLY* needed one then I could, but most people don't need a gun and so most people aren't eligible to get a loicense.

Waiting periods and background and psychological tests with a middleman reporting everything to the local police department. No restrictions on the weapons themselves or accessories like suppressors or nv scopes. Everything else is complete faggotry.

Attached: __m4a1_girls_frontline_drawn_by_muzent__sample-367a5e4d0df386d1cbcf16baedbc0ab3.jpg (850x1275, 314K)

its too restrictive In my taste but it isn't stupid

must have a license to own a gun
must be at least of 16 to get it
if you have the license you can get what ever you want, every small arm is legal

Kek guns are useless

>They’re useful! How else am I supposed to hunt? Or protect myself from nig... from a tyrannical government?!

this

Any other restrictions on the license? If not, why even have one if you can just buy a license and then buy a gun?

>from what?
Other people

>No .. bump stocks
>No .. suppressors
>20 round limit
>banning semi-auto cc pistols
and best of all
>shooting to scare or wound

>isn't stupid

right...

Make them legal for people with a bachelor or master degree.

Bring back university militias to their full glory.

Attached: Pro_Patria_op_het_Binnenhof.jpg (1024x683, 180K)

The United States writes these law for us. There is nothing to change.

I would ban all men ages 15 to 25 from owning guns while removing most other restrictions.

You don't need a lisence for either - only a tax stamp and a fat wallet.

Nothing. You can buy guns for sports/collecting/hunting and since gun crime is virtually non-existent I don't see what else you'd need them for.

I mean legal to carry any firearm for the purpose of self-defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY

>guns
>useful for...
>national defense
>self-defense
>defense from a tyrannical government
>hunting
>recreation

>alcohol
>useful for...
>recreation

I would honestly ban everything if it was even remotely practical. I'm so tired of reading about innocent people being gunned down because of retarded black gangsters or white incels. Sadly there are more guns than people in the US, we have a porous southern border through which more guns can be smuggled, the gangs committing most homicides in the US are using illegal guns, and a significant percentage of Americans would actually fight against having their guns confiscated or even bought from them.

There's nothing that can really be done at this point.

>Tyrannical government
Only applies outside of the US. Here the guns are used to help the government deal with troublesome minorities and political movements.

The American government already shits on the constitution, which is the mandate of the people. And if the government steps outside of the mandate of the people it basically stops being a lawful and legitimate government. So you already live under tyrannical rule.

make them all legal. also get castle doctrine and conceal carry.

you mean the guns the government has and will continue to have

I actually can't comprehend why gun nuts want everything to be legalized. Why can't you just keep your shit at shooting ranges, where some disgruntled nut can't grab something and kill dozens?

If your main reason for owning guns is personal defense, why is a fully auto neccisary? Of course, nothing ever will happen with guns laws in America, and hundreds more will die in the next 50 years.

>inb4 stream of replies calling me a cuck and soyboy

Because half of them want to form death squads and kill niggers and shit.

It really isn't that hard to get an auto if you really wanted too, you people just assume that since something isn't legal the government is actually competent in getting rid of it