Why can't Slavs build a home for themselves?

Why can't Slavs build a home for themselves?

Attached: slavnigger migration.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Why the fuck would slavniggers move to south Europe? I'm assuming it's female sl*voids looking for MED BVLLS

It's okay Germman I'll be staying away from Germanland
t.breslau

Much appreciated.

>Central Europe

Slavs have always built homes wherever they wished. In this case it will be on top of your graves. Don't forget that half of Germany was under Slavic rule.

Oh look, a triggered yugo immigrant in Switzerland.

Not triggered at all pham

It's okay to be triggered, yugo. Your people failed you. Your parents failed you. Your homeland failed you. You had no choice but to migrate to a 1st world country. It's okay. I understand.

Not who you think I am pham

slav untermechen have never build a fuctoning state, they're natural state is to be perpetual slave caste to their jewish/anglo/Germanic overlords. l don't think they have the mental capacity to understand this but are contend with working 12 hour minimum wage factory work desu, they even seem grateful to us for it

Attached: 1515920010242.png (1024x1024, 732K)

That's the Slavic way of life. They move to civilized places they ruin them, then they move on. The locusts of Europe.

>l don't think they have the mental capacity

I'm inclined to agree.

Attached: 1484939131014.jpg (484x514, 46K)

Never forget, slave.

Attached: _78773588_berlineastandwestgermany.jpg (912x513, 32K)

Those countries suffered from communism which was invented and promoted and brought Eastern Europe by Germany. Before communism Poland was above Spain, Czechoslovakia was on par with Austria, Latvia and Estonia were wealthier than Finland and Russia was above Greece.

slavs are very strange race fren, you'd have some real bombshell looking girls working shit-tier factory work that no Englishman would even consider. no wonder the elites want more of them here, not even pakis would work those type of jobs, no wonder they mix so much with each-other

Attached: 1483571602333.jpg (2048x1600, 296K)

Kaiser wanted revolution in Russia because we attacked them for pan-slavism autism

Actually "Kaiser" attacked us first.

>Polish girls would rather mix with asians and Africans than Anglo
Based

eastern Europe has always been an Asiatic backwater, wasn't most of the Russian population consisting of servs well into 19th century?

Attached: 1559598544215.jpg (720x916, 252K)

You're still subservient to your pedo Royals.

Serfdom was abolished in Russia only 60 years after France.

t. the Asiatic beast from the east

Attached: 1554725755912.jpg (1120x840, 320K)

Care for a cuppa?

Attached: MzSEj5X.jpg (472x657, 25K)

Those are working class Poles.

What is wrong with them? Why do they look so weird?

Simply romanians going full WE

because it keeps getting invaded by krautniggers

Why is Eastern Europe so pathetically defenseless, so easy to invade?

why did u lose WW2 to a bunch of slav niggers?

see
It's embarrassing that you would feel the need to deflect.

its embarassing how much rape the soviets did when they swept in germany

It's not really rape when the dick barely even tickles.

Attached: dicksize europe.jpg (1400x788, 161K)

why were german woman so pathetically defenseless against russian rapists?

I'm sorry but we're not slavs, we're descendants of germanic tribes.

>muh dick

nigger argument tactics, let alone thinking i'd seriously take a goofy illustration as legitimate, even more so when im hungarian

try harder sweetie

Now exclude curkas and mongoloids, you'll be very impressed, Hunz.

Now you're getting raped by Arabs and Muslims. Must feel a lot better.

Why are you so embarrassed by your dicksize that you feel the need to lash out? Relax, learn to love yourself.

>Must feel a lot better.

You'd know :^)

Attached: poland euroweek.jpg (738x726, 80K)

Not nearly as much as you. It's not my country that is swarmed with millions of foreign men. Germs won't even exist in 50-80 years or so. Normally I would feel bad for you guys, but what goes around eventually does come around.

Attached: 1567214762372.jpg (506x232, 30K)

>I'm sorry but we're not slavs, we're descendants of germanic tribes

Attached: Troll.png (500x500, 320K)

>It's not my country that is swarmed with millions of foreign men.

That's because even savage sandniggers from war-torn hellholes have dignity.

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 270K)

>he doesn't know

That means that germs who flee from Germany to Poland because they can't handle their own shitty and dangerous country lack dignity right? In a way, I agree.

Seethe more westoid fuckers. We will be shot to us when you will be fleeing before Mudslime armies

No one flees from Poland. Every flees FROM Poland, including Poles.

T. Syrian rapefugee

Come to America!
We have space for all who love freedom

>No one flees from Poland. Every flees FROM Poland

Seething so much at the truth he hit minus IQ during the process of writing this shit. My sides.

Attached: 1560254542514.jpg (477x479, 39K)

Did you mean to write "negative IQ"? This is what happens when animals try to master human speech.

Attached: 1531664840645.png (595x823, 69K)

Both are in fact acceptable, but I wouldn't expect a germ to know such things. He and his kind are quick to slight and easy to anger, you're a good example of this.

>Both are in fact acceptable
Hahaha that cope

Attached: 1500058441914.jpg (750x884, 148K)

I know you're retarded, you're a germ after all. But this is too much. Stop it or I'll die from laughter.

P.S: Online dictionary is free.

>I'll die

So you are a good Pole after all

Attached: 1510409403206.jpg (800x600, 141K)

I think he is actually right bro...

>posting 10 year old photos
Kraut, please...

Attached: sedesowce.jpg (734x468, 126K)

Is that your best comeback? Listen to this. No matter how much you bark and bitch Polish people still have a future, no matter what that future may bring. I enjoy knowing germs will cease to exist in a few decades. And in a hundred years or so no one will even remember you existed. Hopefully.

Wow! It's amazing what you an achieve with billions in German taxpayer money!

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x960, 387K)

He is Podkarpacie nekeeri spammer. Just ignore him

About what?

>Polish people still have a future

Yeah, but only outside of Poland.

Attached: 1519588083767.jpg (869x1024, 150K)

That's why they're returning to Poland in droves in the last couple of years. I love the fact you didn't even try to argue about the fact germs are a doomed people. Why should I talk to a man who belongs to a group of people who are already buried?

who's returning where?

Attached: polacks.png (1398x118, 14K)