Why does the middle east persecute christians so much?

Why does the middle east persecute christians so much?

Attached: 20170415_woc309.png (580x598, 60K)

Because the US and Israel actually help to promote radical islam and also the general exodus of christians from the region. They want it to be a "clash of civilizations."

We had this thread already you guatemelan lapdog.

>Christians make up 8% of Egypt
This is the biggest meme I've ever seen. Christians control a third of Cairo and half of the Sa'id. And because the Sa'id is the most poverty stricken region in Egypt, it has higher birthrates than the rest of the country. An old census from when Egypt was a Kingdom showed that the Minya governorate was ~13% Christian. Surprise surprise, its now estimated to be 40% Christian.

The government follows a certain agenda which involves heavily under estimating the actual number of christians in Egypt.

>UAE
>Saudi Arabia
The rest just aren't politically stable. I don't know what Israel is doing.

>The government follows a certain agenda which involves heavily under estimating the actual number of christians in Egypt.
Why?

Syria is definitely more christian now than this is showing

1- Doesnt want to upset muslims
2- Also something to note, Christians here who want to get divorced change their official religion, on their id card, to islam since the church, like every other oriental orthodox church, bans divorces. When they want to change it again, they often run into stubborn cops who refuse to change it for them

Also, the government, esp the Police and the Army, is king here. They do whatever the fuck they want.

but isn't this an outcome of Coptics being drove out of Christianity because of that tax in Islam applied to all non-Muslims? Only people with high SES stayed in the religion

Looks like white genocide

But the truth is that Muslims are just jealous

Christians are better educated and richer so they are forced to leave by their Muslim brown subhumans

>y do Mudslimes do Mudslime stuff

The west were Christians and middle easterners couldn't deal with the west so they took their anger on ME Christians

that doesn’t make any sense because the Christians that are persecuted around the world are mostly brown / dark skinned and as equally poverty ridden as the Muslims (see boko haram for reference)

It was actually the opposite that occurred. There was a max exodus of Christians from regions like the Levant because when the Ottoman empire finally secularized in the early 20th century it meant that Christians were no eligible for conscription. Naturally they fled to the Americas.

>uh this mean dey arr killed
Its pretty much conversion, all should down to zero btw.

this desu

The first thing Indonesians do when they come here is convert to Christianity.

Only white people are Christians imho

that's a different phenomenon, those were Maronites from Lebanon and Syria and some Palestine Christians

Christianity is originally an East Med religion

So? Buddhism is originally Indian

I wasn't trying to prove a point

source: your ass

cringe