White girls please come to Mexico

White girls please come to Mexico.

Attached: dd_julabubenzer_03.jpg (800x1199, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video26000615/body_shot_gringas_borrachas_en_mango_deck_cabo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about white men?

no

Range ban Mexico

Lemme guess a blue eyed eyetalian purebred could impregnate half of a town girls over there

i just wanna fuck white bitches

Go to ukraine then

Attached: lol.png (850x701, 263K)

Attached: 1567619001093.png (426x610, 432K)

wtf I love Mexico now

we need more

Attached: 1562220142697.jpg (1080x1003, 47K)

xvideos.com/video26000615/body_shot_gringas_borrachas_en_mango_deck_cabo

But white bitches don't want to fuck you I recon. #MexicanProblems

It doesn’t make a difference because white women won’t mix.

This

>Mfw the white girl begging for the Mexican to go on her
>Mfw the white girl suggesting the Mexican should get paid
>Mfw the coping triggered latinas in the comment section

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Cope.

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

that is probably your best bet.

i should move to cabo

Is there one for male tourists looking for sex? You can't imagine the ammount of blue eyed macacos that are born out of Carnaval, my bet is that half of them are brits, the other are slavs of any nationality.

That is

>17.6 percent of the Hispanic US population vs. 60.7% of the white population
>Hurr durr its only

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I'm not using your image. Less than 5% of caucasian women choose nonwhite males, which is the lowest of every group. White men are literally solid gold.

>Women of every race marry their own race the most
Shocking!

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

White girls come to Peru

That's false. I will check your quints though.

Attached: 1567793262565.jpg (1000x800, 148K)

who the fuck cares? according to that image the chance for a male hispanic is the highest of all men, so why should I care about the adverse when the only relevant data for me is in my favor?

el prieto eterno

Just search up male sex tourism

It make sense brazil is literally the top 3 countries in the world where men go to have sex

It's like how heart medications say that they lower your risk of a heart attack by 33%. It is 33%, but it is 33% statistically, meaning that they decreased the risk from 0.03% to 0.02%, AKA nothing. Yes, there are caucasian women who marry nonwhite men, but it is a tiny portion that doesn't represent the population at all, less than 1 in 100 in your case.

Depends on the hispanic male like me im light skin brown hispanic , 6 '2 southern european face and i have more sucess with white women than my own women. Even most white women i dated dont see me as a different race, it really depends on individual bases. Also ur forgetting that hispanic men are poorer than white men but even then white women amarry them at almost the same rate as poor latinas marrying white men which is impressive

a third of hispanic males in the US marry a white girl, i bet double that have dated one at some point, also who the fuck even wants trashy american women? Mexican OP was problably talking about some euro babes

I actually have a thing for latin bitches I love brown puss that isn't curry.

Trade?

lol just imagine posting this

whoever shopped in turkey and spain did a bad job

I don't care about your cope anecdote.

I am LITERALLY dating a white girl at this moment, and she is not some orange roastie fatass american bitch with a gargatuan cock mileage

Go to spain

1 on 1 rate with brunettes and 2 on 1 rate for every ginger. Deal?

S E E T H I N G

I have a better offer. I'll send black and Indian girls so you get two for the price of one

Aren't peruvians girls cute though? I met a few ones doing tourism if you know what I mean, and they were quite nice and pretty.

Fuck you.

Keep coping, mr less than 1 in 100.

some are, just laying it out there i am not some retarded racial fetichist, i am just dating a white girl by pure chance due to similarities in personality

>American education

Attached: abr.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Gingers aren't white.

No.

White girls: Eww no

Is your sister qt?

Fuck off Shahar

Cool, unfortunately I can't say the same about my fellow countrymen, brazillians are really hard on the blonde blue eyed thing even though there are lots of brown qts, is it the same for most guys in Peru?

she isnt ugly, but she is a littly bit overweight

>ANE male and ANE female lineage comes together.
Why does this make farmoid incels seethe so much?

That is exactly how it works, and in that example it is how a certain brand of heart medication made several billion dollars when it did nothing. It's 20% of

Is she brown?

>6 '2 southern european face
I won't believe this neither if the Armageddon would start now

don't believe him, pure brazilian user. it's peruvian race autist. don't know if you're familiar with him but he once got mad over a twitter video of some white girl sucking some black guy's toes and started to rant about why white girls don't fuck hispanics instead

i am sure most wouldnt mind but its not like if you are refusing to have sex with anything but blondes, thats such a beta thing to do, real men just fuck bro

>Comparing medical statistics to dating statistics
Fucking brainlet LOL but whatever helps you cope I guess.

pic related is us, i am on the left and she is the small baby, funnily enough now she is heavier than me, i am 187cm and 72kg and she is 172cm and 75kg

Attached: us.jpg (1508x783, 112K)

ITS ANDRÉS

ANDRÉS

IT'S NOT A FUCKING APOSTROPHE

Post a recent pic of her

All these coping incels butthurt a tall handsome latino fucks their women with ease. Dont go shoot up a school now haha

right

Attached: just one.jpg (540x960, 62K)

Attached: 1561319135681.jpg (1841x1227, 458K)

It's not about that. It's about being a fetishist predator, chasing after whites. If you're a virtuous, good person with intentions of choosing someone because you care about them as a person and don't care about their ethnic background then there is no concern. I can see why muslims cover the women. Some of them are very pretty and they don't want creepy fetishist predators to chase after them.

Pretty

its ok, all women are stupid and vapid and she is no different, but she is a nice person nontheless

She has an incel brother i see.... poor her

Attached: Elliot Rodger.jpg (480x360, 43K)

I dont need to defend my preferences to a a nobody on Jow Forums but u read my post and thought i was a racial fetishist that says more about ur insecurities. I dont even prefer white it just so happens they are the ones that approach me more than latinas

I am not an incel, I get hoes
I am just honest

Attached: zazaa.jpg (1278x1822, 1.2M)

kek
Ya te vi pinche yucameco

Thats a literal 5/10 hoe in the US and a 4/10 in europe, good job , you did pretty good for a malnourished third world manlet that claims to be 6'2

When are you going to post that German gf that you've been claiming to have for 3 years?

that's just a bad picture of her, but she is not the pretiest i've been certainly, but i enjoy my time spent with her, which is something i cannot say about most other females on this planet

Attached: 20190310_193539.jpg (2981x4013, 1.98M)

2 homossexs

we smokin penises

What for? So you can jerk off ur little brown penis as you imagine banging her like me?

Does your sister also has the white fetish?
(asking for a friend)

Incel

She already looks pretty old and tired for her age. Poor girl i hope shes good

She is into korean retard shit, so if anything is that, but for a while she used to have an kid with argie parents, motherfucker as 190cm which makes sense i guess because she is tall for most peruvians

white women age like shit, she is 22 in that pic LOL

Why? So they can give you head?

>She is into korean retard shit
>argie
Dropped.
Do you have more indias on your family?

kek

no, all my cousins are whiter than us

yes, or else i will behead them

22? Jesus, I expected 26-30.

Fuck beto

nah i am 24 and she is 23 now

Attached: 1563242062740.jpg (719x719, 59K)

You look 30.

shes jewish aggot

she has huge tits

big if true

Still better than any girl you would ever fuck igor glad i look mena as a latino, truly the most handsome of men

Attached: Sopia Diamond.jpg (800x999, 187K)