What rewards credit card is the best?

What rewards credit card is the best?

I travel at least 40 nights a year for business and my my starter card is missing me out on a ton of free points.

Attached: 2141c04db63b4ed8aa72fabc9fbc72e4.jpg (877x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lhrcollection.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I recently got a rejection letter from applying for my first credit card.
I thought what the fuck is their problem?
Student loans?
Turns out from their letter the credit report shows I have not enough revolving use of my existing credit. That's bullshit.
I have a 730+ credit score, 10 years+ of history, but since I don't actively use credit they won't give me credit.
I have a decent salary, very long living expenses since I live with daddy but they won't give me a card so I can start credditing.

This is a problem because if I can't even get a credit card then I'll surely get rejected for a mortgage. I'm not looking for one now, just getting ready for one in the future and part of that is building credit usage since a 730+ score and good money isn't good enough.

How the fuck do I get a credit card?
Any other ways of using credit without paying interest so I can get lower interest rates in the future?

you'd have to maybe get a secured card (like Discover It secured) or a normal credit card from your bank. This solves both issues.

So I glanced at my credit union's website and they do have a credit card through them without yearly fees or transaction fees.
Should I just give with this one for a few weeks/months then add another to my good goy arsenal?

Yeah, just get a secure card, requires a deposit, but it's a line of credit.

Chase sapphire reserve is a consultant meme card for a reason. Objectively the best of you travel enough

Hey cunts I'm signing up for.ky credit union visa credit card right now but they're wanting to know what my credit amount requested is.
I have no clue. What's a standard credit amount for new cards? My account currently shows a few thousand dollars in it so I don't if that matters.

Chase sapphire reserve. I live like a god damn king thanks to this card. 450 yearly fee...., but I get 300 travel credit, access to airport lounges and free booze which I tear up, access to top notch hotels that treat me like jesus re incarnate. 3x points on food and travel (I eat out for work every day).
>i unironically get about 3k worth of points plus tons of perks every year for 150 bux.
>I pay off my balance every month so pay no interest
>I’m gonna stay for a week in Europe 100% free on points at the Hyatt
>I accumulate enough points for 2-4 round trip free flights ANYWHERE in the USA every year
You idiots who say hurrr durrr Jew cards yada yada are obviously plebs who are either poor or who don’t know how to abuse the credit system to benefit them

Attached: 3ECBB2B9-C6D0-4BD2-801A-55A03C35FC05.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Checked as fuck as well
Amb 10 dollars eoy

I have the card. Recommendations on which hotels? Looking at Seattle, San Diego, Atlanta places.

I either transfer my points to Hyatt which is 1:1. Or I book on the luxury hotel and resort collection lhrcollection.com
>early check in late check out
>free upgrades, iv gotten fucking near penthouse upgrades booking basic rooms
>I usually get some dumb stupid shit upon check in, ie a platter or fruit, tons of flowers ect, every hotel is diff
>you get a free hotel credit
>usually a free meal at the hotel as well
Every since learning how to use this shit, I fucking beast these hotels and make them my bitches. LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING.

Also 25k point United round trip flights anywhere in the USA. 110k point biz class 1 way to Europe. Sooooo many perks fren.

chase sapphire reserve

t. Kike

I've cycled through a dozen credit cards for the bonuses. But I use my USAA Limitless Cashback Rewards card daily for simplicity's sake. I get 2.5% cash back on everything.

Attached: Messages-Image1668063541.jpg (1950x1110, 192K)

Actually mix breed mutt. Half Hispanic and half German. Germans who at that... fought with and supported Germany and the Reich in ww2

Not bad at all user. You fucking these jew banks good too!!!

This is gonna sound ignorant, but that shit isn’t metal or black. When I drop my shit down anywhere, people think I’m important. My wife and I aren’t shit, combined income of 150ish, but everybody thinks we rich. The psychological effect the black metal card has on service providers is actually comical.

Mine's USAA so at least people think I've served the country. I had to fake proof of being in the military to get the card.

Fucking kek. How u do that user. U a winner on my book

>or who don’t know how to abuse the credit system
You arent really abusing it though, you are using it how they market/designed it, they make more off tx fees than what they reward you. You are their little pay piggy whether they give you a few treats or not, whether you ever pay interest or not. I use reward cards too but dont delude yourself into thinking you are anything but a typical cc customer.

>but dont delude yourself into thinking you are anything but a typical cc customer

Why not?
He gets more economic value over acting superior than being grounded and cynical.
prove me wrong

Case closed

I pay 0 interest. I get 2-3kusd in rewards a year not included upgrades.

wait so at 3x points you had to spend 36k to get 110k in points to get a one way business class ticket to europe? I feel like there are better cards.

a week at the hyatt is going to run like 2 grand at least, how much did you have to spend with the card to get a free week? Wondering because I'm looking for a new travel card

My wife and I make 150ish k a year. Same cc account. Besides our mortage and 1 car payment, every single dollar we spend is on the sapphire reserve card. It gets paid off every single month. We got 100k sign up bonus a couple years ago and accumulate a shit ton of points a year. We both eat out every day for lunch and she travels for work. We probably accumulate 75k points a year.

Depends on your income. There are some cards where if you spend $3000 in the first 3 months, you get $500 debited to your account rewards.

There are other like Citi Double Cash where you get 2% cash back on every single purchase. And then there's Capital One Savor which gives you 4% cash back on any food related purchases.

Lol guess you need to rely on points to vacation when you’re a wage cuck.

>muh “I spend everything on my card so I can fly business class once every two years on a 5 hour flight to heathrow!!”

Good luck buddy keep getting those points

>rely
How much u make a year senpai? I travel free, get free drinks, free upgrades. You NEETS living off your parents debt card are a fucking joke. We going to Tokyo next year. Hotel will be 100% paid for by points.

Citi Double Cash

I make 25k in passive income. A month. Net.

50k points with the chase card is worth only $1000 usd, if your “wife” and you are earning 75k a year that’s only $1500 usd.

That’s 3.5 nights at the Park Hyatt.

Here's a question for yall: what's the best card for someone with an 800+ score, who doesn't need Airlines or hotels? I work as a pilot so I fly everywhere for free and I'm always in hotels so I rack up enough points to be able to usually get free nights when I need them. I also get discounts on hotels as it is. I also hardly ever drive since I live 5-10mins from the airport and just fly where ever I need to get.

I don't really spend money either outside of rent and utilities. I can't pay rent with a credit card.

Any suggestions?

How do u do as a pilot? Iv always looked up to pilots. That usaa card that the other user posted looks to be the best.