MEME LINES THREAD

ITT: post the dankest memes you use to trade.

Astrology in general

Attached: 1536236941219.jpg (3264x2448, 2.84M)

astrology is more reliable

Attached: btc.jpg (1552x862, 236K)

wut iz that?

Attached: 1536730592947s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

wow what a shitload of fuck and you still cant predict the price right

OPs meme lines are mine. Can prove it.

Whoever says meme lines and FA don't work are the people who have literally just handed me 10k on an ETH trade I have capitulated on over the last 4 days.

do yourself a favour and cancel your tradingview subscription; you don't fucking need that many indicators

OPs chart is mine.

Fuck right off. The more indicators suggesting a certain trend change the more % of certainty there is on a profotable trade and therefore you are able to max out your strategy to minizime risk and profit like a boss instead of relying on your equivalejn of a single lucky number/favorite indicator.

If you cant handle that you cant handle the market.

Attached: 1535066245304.jpg (640x495, 50K)

>He uses indicators literally made in the 1960s-1980s to do his trades

Not going to make it. If you use a lot of indicators it means you are a shitty trader.

Attached: 3442.png (227x222, 61K)

mate i know you're new to trading and you think reading investopedia and other intro shit makes you think you've got this trading thing down; but if you're a stupid cunt who can't take legitimate advise; you deserve to keep losing

fucking cunt

get on my level faggots

Attached: my level.png (3286x1080, 422K)

Does not matter whether I am using relatively old indicators or new. They are mathematically projected calculations based on repetitive human behaviour. I can tell you are a fucking 20 something year old virgin faggot. Kys.

found you fag

I just capitulated 10k on an ETH trade and am now pretty nicely set up for a BTC short.

You faggot know nothing.

>mathematically projected calculations
>He literally thinks 2+2 will equal 4 when at times 2+2 will equal 5 or even 6

Now I know you're new to trading. Thanks for your money ;)

Based and red pilled

>MACD ND RSI OVRSOLD BUYBUYBUY

this is you; stay delusional you fucking noob lmao

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 14K)

well OP posted about astrology so yeah. Spent all night last night setting this up. its my new trading OS specifically for financial astrology

Sup bro, I made this thread just to find a really weir indicator called PVTS or PTSV something like that, do you know it?

Attached: 1398791112156.png (625x626, 74K)

That's why it's a projection and you rely on multiple indicators you daft fucking retard.

>I just capitulated 10k

That doesn't mean jack shit you faggot. Post your ROE percentage then we'll talk.

>Indicator is telling you wrong information
>Using another indicator telling you contradictory information

Attached: 332.png (228x221, 30K)

YOU ARE RETARDED FAGGOTS! YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND TO MY LEVEL UNTIL YOU CAN ACCURATELY PREDICT ALL THE MARKET TRENDS IN EVERY MARKET ON THE PLANET ON A METAPHYSICAL LEVEL THROUGH MENTAL DISCIPLINE AND DIVINATION!

20%.

Never heard I am afraid. Sorry :/

we live in a simulation friendo; there is no divinity, spirituality, or astral plane. only 0s and 1s

That's literally McDonalds tier percentage holy shit you are a shit trader

Attached: 4323423.png (818x503, 408K)

If anyone wants some true advice in this sea of insults and bullshit when the thread was to discuss on TA listen up:

It does not matter what strategy you use or what indicators/methods of understanding the market you take. Whilst you feel comfortable with your research (FA) and the information to make a solid (and timed) trade and you execute it multiple times successfully that is all that matters.
This, however, does NOT mean that your strategy will work every time as past performamce doesnt indicate future results. So always debate your strategy with other traders you trust and gather a collective opinion. Domt trust abaolute retards on this anime forum.

Gnight.

Attached: images (2).jpg (304x288, 15K)

I can tell you are an over leveraged idiot with small capital if you think 20% is bad on such a small bounce on ETH.

but what if your strategy is to accurately use divination to unveil the future faggot?

Attached: Lion.png (600x791, 1.26M)

>over leveraged idiot

Nah you just suck at trading. Funny how all those boomer tier indicators aren't helping you.

Why? I thought all those shitty indicators were suppose to help you make accurate calls you dumbass.

Ichimoku is astrological in nature though most people think it correlates to trading days off the month. Hence "crypto settings". However the regular settings are more effective for trading.

using chrome instead of firefox.
your not going to make it fren

Lmfao indicators..

Hahhaa I remember when I was that new to trading...

Take the price.. divide it by 2, then multiply by the price last week divide by 2! Then square the result!

IF the number is higher than your mothers birthday then that means it's going to go up! CONFIRMATION.

You technical boys crack me up.

Does anybody here actually make moneu trading