Understood?

Understood?

Attached: españa_irlanda.jpg (552x910, 96K)

I love you user. FINALLY, someone gets it.

I don't speak unemployment

Heт

yay now we're even worse.

even worse than what?

?

than we used to be.
america please nuke us

it used to be like that up until Spaniards picked the name Spain.

Before that, Portuguese self identified themselves as hispanic, because Iberia and Hispania are Greek/Latin words for the exact same thing. The shift to calling ourselves Iberians instead of Hispanic only changed after Spain was formed.

Shut the fuck up

Spain is the union of the kingdoms of Iberia, only Portugal is left to enter the union

Fake and gay
Spanish subhumans will be killed by my portuguese hands and I will rape the princesses

but youre spanish

Today it is. Before Spain was formed, anyone talking about "hispanics" or "hispanic kingdoms" were also talking about Portuguese and Portugal, as we today refer to Scandinavians as the peoples and countries of Scandinavia.

Now if Swedes and Danes decide to form a country called Scandinavia, that doesn't really mean Norway is part of that country. In fact it would be an extremely rude thing to do on the part of Swedes/Danes.

He never said that he's not a subhuman.

I am LVSO BVLL

macaco

actually no, i dont speak spanish

its portuguese, but the image says that portuguese is a spanish language so i guess youre somewhat right

Portugal was a mistake

Kill yourself proxy using subhuman neo-jew
Arabs will cut your hands when they find out you post in this anime website

Portuguese is a dialect of Spanish, I understood everything despite being a Spanish beginner.
no u

Fuck off

seething portuguese crossing the spanish border to buy cheaper shit

so it's in spanish?

Si(m)

its in the spanish dialect known as portuguese

ok im glad we've established that it's in spanish but i still do not understand what the image says because as i have already stated i do not speak spanish

basically what it says is that PORTUGAL IS SPAIN

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Who cares everyone outside Basque country are brown semites

Attached: image-quay-13584254.jpg (500x446, 92K)

well of course, how could anyone deny that?

So Portugal is just like northern ireland?

Hey, who are you calling brown you literal 56% with a high chance of being a nigger?

why the fuck are you replying to me schizo

This.

Barbosas call the whole península espanha?, fuck is wrong with them its península ibérica not españa

oh sorry

No I don't actually, could you please translate it for me please?

The peninsula is called Iberia, not Spain.

Attached: 44780818-detailed-map-of-the-iberian-peninsula-and-the-balearic-isles-at-the-time-of-the-roman-empir (1300x1007, 307K)

Arabs aren't people

Attached: 1563068890227.png (797x93, 15K)

You're just angry that Spain has been defeated every time it tried to invade Portugal.

Cruel, how do you justify that?

That's an obsolete usage.

I see you in every thread and it's fucking hilarious

So Spain should take the north of Portugal in exchange for some of Spain's land to the east and Andalusia should be independent? That's super based honestly, Andalusia deserves independence over all other regions of Spain.

>ROMA*ETERNA
Never obsolete

Attached: sp.png (436x426, 303K)

based

Attached: gold.jpg (640x640, 39K)

What's it saying about Ireland

that Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are different things

Disgusting

Attached: 73832.jpg (700x778, 298K)

woa wtf i love Cabral now.