I'm going to put an end to black bull meme

>Be me
>Pure negro because family is racist as heck
>Go off to college
>get mogged by females and blasian half-breeds
To put this into prepesctive, Chinks from the mainland are not only taller than me, but have more muscle and are bulkier than me, as well.

Attached: IMG_7736.jpg (339x235, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9z2GapcfVs&t=246s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try Zhang but we all know you are not a BLACK Bvll

t. Whiteboi

>the sky is full of stab wounds

black bull is just a meme, but
>get mogged by females and blasian half-breeds
>To put this into prepesctive, Chinks from the mainland are not only taller than me, but have more muscle and are bulkier than me, as well.
I really don't believe this

Here is my picture.
It's true. I am 5'7. This Blasian girl (half-Korean) is an entire head taller than me.

Attached: IMG_8198.jpg (2407x3169, 1.08M)

Attached: 78070.jpg (477x627, 29K)

What's happening to your forehead

Are you attracted to black girls?

do you like this? youtube.com/watch?v=T9z2GapcfVs&t=246s i do

North chinese an koreans are descendants of STEPPE BVLLS

Are you a recent African diaspora?

please breed my wife

Hurensohn
Nigger

Yes, he looks like it

na bistes?

WTF Niggers actually exist ? On my Jow Forums ?
Hold me breh.

Attached: 1365848858.jpg (257x196, 8K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1566801771668.jpg (258x245, 23K)

I'm going bald, unfortunately.
No, my family has been in the US since the 'Sixities. Before that, they live in some Central American countries (Honduras and PR). That's my mom side of the family, no idea about my "dad's" side.
Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not self-loathing, though.

Post your face, Latinx scum.

you look like comedyshortsgamer (deji) from youtube

Take a DNA test. Bet you have some European in you. Even though you hate wh*Te pipo.

So you are not mixed at all?

I assume there are many on here and that most of them have your flag.

Solution

Attached: img-19-300x300.jpg (300x300, 26K)

This girl was working late at an art gallery and i had just finished a workout so i offered to drop by. We’ve always had good chemistry but nothing really happened because she had a boyfriend. Anyway we fucked after some vodka and the location probably played a role, but that was the best sex I’ve ever had, seemed that way for her too. She told me not to contact her a few days later because her bf was suspecting something. What a cuck.

That's probably because I have glasses on. I'm near-sighted in my right eye, so I don't really need them.
>Take a DNA test.
I'm not giving my DNA to Jews.
>Bet you have some European in you.
Doubt it. My family is extremely racist towards them.
>Even though you hate wh*Te pipo.
I don't. I'm racist, but in a different way. I really don't like other negroes, most Latinx people, and Chinks. Caucasians are some of the only people that have been nice to me in my life.
Nope.

Oh wait wrong thread. Sorry based negro.

So... I have to ask. How big is it ? Mine is 16cm but I haven't measured in a long time.

Please come to sweden and breed our women

Whites are only nice to you because they feel guilty for slavery

I don't know, I've never measures it before. I don't really have a sex drive because of something that happened to me in eighth grade. It's not very big, though. BBC is yet another lie.

hell
no

Attached: 1567195170720.jpg (888x894, 89K)

That can't be true, most of my friends are from the South.
I don't have a sex drive.

Same actually i get a boner once every blue moon but i never fap

stop obsessing about your height, it's not healthy. a ton of women are sub-160cm anyway

What happened in 8th grade?

OwO henlo brother! you look lit af!

Attached: 1556749008888.jpg (900x600, 72K)

just reminding you that prince was a black dwarf who got more pussy than this entire site combined ever will

Don't worry, the fact that you come to Jow Forums already proves that you are way smarter than the average man. You have a great future ahead of you

Yeah what happened bro its an anonymous imageboard so dont worry desu

bruh you better get yo crispy KFC 12 piece hairline headass fixed for real

Are you 15 or why do you think that? Jow Forums is my homeboard, I spend hours here every day, I am retarded as fuck, I am socially even more retarded than intellectually and I have absolutely no future.

He probably got raped in a closet by the school janitor who also deeply humiliated him for his tiny penis

dont bully him faggot

>the fact that you come to Jow Forums already proves that you are way smarter than the average man.

Attached: 777.png (207x243, 6K)

>4 september
Youre not fooling anyone kid

The fact that you can see your own stupidity makes you extremely smart, which in turn removes your stupidity entirely.

ok , but you also told OP that he has a great future ahead of him.

What do you mean by mogged?

I am also a negro, but I'm an american nigger so I'm like 20% white
You'd still get more bitches than me

Attached: 1567703336940_0.png (611x611, 508K)

Yes and you do too, I can read the energy that is radiating from your posts.

bro I literally have no chance of having a good future.
My possible futures
>NEETdom, no friends, no gf, nothing good
>suicide

Well you think that, but in fact all the suffering you experience will only make your will stronger in the long run which will result in making you a CEO of a company.

NEETdom is a good future

>170cm
My nigga. Let's go bully one of these tall white bois.

Attached: 1565425625569.jpg (602x604, 45K)

I don't have that kind of talent, courage or creativity. I just keep suffering, instead of learning to not-suffer in a situation where I would suffer I simply continue suffering.

I have had a job for the last 2 years, I have no friends there because I am totally unable to make conversation and every day at work feels exactly the same: painful. After I am done with them work I completely forget about all of it until I have to go back there. I live in my own world which is vidya, Jow Forums and anime. The real world is not real to me.

You only don't have it because you tell it to yourself. Sooner or later you will be forced to make a change.

Why would I be forced to make a change? I live in Finland.

Thought so.
A girl grabbed my crotch and put my her hands all over me. I told my friends and people on Jow Forums, but I haven't told my parents because her family memebers are our neighbors.
I don't really eat meat anymore.
Sloppy handwritting. I wrote it with my right hand as well.
They are taller than me.
So am I.

I don't feel guilty. Just nice to people.

Spaniards may not be 100% subsaharan african but you are my racial brother and I feel you

Is this the extremely rare Blackcel phenotype?

Have you been diagnosed with autism?

>A girl grabbed my crotch and put my her hands all over me.
Fuck, how do we stop black BVLLs? Even 14yo nerdy black kids are getting straight up molested by girls meanwhile I'm an incel

HOLY FUCK BASED

Why do you write your dad in quotation marks?

is there some kind of hierarchy among american blacks? is it good or bad to be the blackest?

Kek nice bait

>A girl grabbed my crotch and put my her hands all over me.
At least it was a girl. When I was 11 an adult male touched my crotch and asshole

How big is your cranium?

Attached: cranialcapacity.png (529x294, 48K)

I'm not a "blackcel", though. I have no sex drive.
It wasn't pleasant.
He cheated on my mom with some other woman and moved in with her after they got a divorce. He aldo used to get drunk and beat me.
Yes.

Cranial capacity?

>He aldo used to get drunk and beat me.
;__;

Attached: hug.png (689x473, 97K)

I'm sorry about what that girl did to you bro. I post the black bvll stuff sometimes here but only ironically, it is just counterculture against Jow Forumstards.

kek

Oh, so you're partly Puerto Rican? Welcome to the family, buddy.

Attached: happy frog.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Being height mogged by a FEMALE with Asian DNA

There's no hope, lad. I'm sorry.

Beats me.
Blasians are crazy. Depending on how the parents are, they have the Negro affinity for athletics and the intelligence of an stereotypical Asian.

>the sky is full of stab wounds
That made me kek. Here you go fren

Attached: black-science-sky-stabber-01.jpg (1024x811, 247K)

I don't understand.

He is saying that he is weak and small.
He is saying that Asians are bigger and more muscular than him.

This goes against the stereotype of a "powerful" black man.

As if lad. You should just put on airs around these filthy halfbreeds LARPing as real black BVLLS. Appearance becomes reality, you need only believe and act as you desire. Given that this is America, internally they almost certainly have some kind of racial complex.

He is mostly out of his field of knowledge, does make a good smoking weed companion.

thisbut he only mentioned korean and north chinese being tall