I want to move abroad...

I want to move abroad. What country do you guys think will receive me best and be the most welcoming for a brazilian immigrant?

Attached: 4498.jpg (612x357, 94K)

Africa

Uruguay

Greenland

I don't think that's a good destination I'm white, desu. Would Denmark be any good?

Attached: Hue.jpg (674x623, 47K)

Come to Spain

Try Italy

denmark. i know an indian user living in denmark who can help you

Get a tan and go to Russia

"visit and love us"

hahaha. every brazilnigger is like mexican.

It's missing a "please" at the end, kek

Hell

Go suck a dick, trudeau's bitch.

Brazilians are interesting here because there are so few of them

boomers are so out of touch. they should have written "come to brazil" and collect memedollars

My mom is jewish, Israel is very wonderful, i think they like us.

There are one million brazilians in the US, which is not that much actually (you have a bit less than 40 million mexicans, for comparison), but it's a third of the total number of brazilians abroad.

The brazilian diaspora is actually very small, only 3 million brazilians live abroad and 210 million live in the country.

How are brazilians seen as immigrants in the US? Are we okay tier or you have to go back tier?

Japan

If you have a Polish origin you can come to Poland. Diaspora has some facilitations if goes about settlement and acquire of citizenship

>me
>going to poland
never, it's a nation of incels

This is not me (OP here).

I'd go to Poland, but I don't have polish origin. So I take it it should be hard. :(

Maybe Portugal has some citizenship for former colonies. Otherwise America since you already speak English and familiar the culture

Then answer

Our universities want to take shittons of foreign students currently. That's good especially if you want to be engineer or doctor.

Yes you guys are fine. Americans like Brazilian steakhouses and shit.

Never seen any bad things about Brazilians even in the southern parts. Maybe because you don't look like what some consider a stereotypicalc they assume you're white or perhaps because we don't know anything about you. The only time I heard people talk about Brazil was in a conversation about jui jitsu and a restaurant. I've only met one Brazilian and he was an uber driver and he looked Muslim.