/mex/

Thread for Mexicans. Get in here

Attached: yalitza.jpg (1080x1350, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/Pueblid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wXC1FuDt3E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

si mexicanos ajajaj orale no mames guey jajaja

Ya es noche wey, anda a dormir mañana es otro día.

>tf
>english post
why are CHIs like this

>3 posters
>not 1 mexican flag
Do americans really?

What is she like in bed?

The Spanish language doesn't define Mexicans

I'm mexican I just live in this cold hole.

ok chi

Stoping speaking european, american apes.

yalitza basada

Mexican is a heritage
Spanish is a language

Chicano cope
Show me your mexican ID.

Istmid indians like yalitza are ugly post a margid or pueblid indian instead

Attached: sonorid margid.jpg (1365x2048, 294K)

necesitas volver

You are right because mexican is just a nationality
There is no such thing as mexican ethnicity, mexican is just a nationality

Hell na, we don't want them here.

I'm from San Luis Potosí and have lived in the US since I was 6. I wonder what it would be like if I got sent back right this second. Might be kind of comfy at my cousins house

Attached: 1567477704061.png (647x644, 85K)

Your country is for anyone who can get citizenship

>doesn't live in Mexico
>can't hold a conversation with the vast majority of them
>can't read Mexican literature
Stop LARPing
She probably bangs your balls quite hard with her asscheeks

The only requirement for being mexican is citizenship, it does not matter if he can speak spanish or uf he reads mexican literature

True. However when we send illegals to the USA we certanly do not send our best. No season to take them back,

What are my compas doing tonight

you will take him back if he decides to go back, you cant do anything about it faggot

t. chi

are you güerito or preto?
what are you doing in canada?

dont call yourself mexican if you dont have mex citizenship.
White people will hate you for calling yourself mexican because they believe you wont assimilate and mexs will hate you because they want approval from whites
go by your race instead, if you are mostly amerindian go by your amerindian subrace and if you are mostly iberian call yourself hispanic or white.

tengo ciudadania mexicana y no soy culturalmente chicano, no soy chi

My raza is mexa

no such thing

what region are your parents from and how much euro black nstive admixture do you hsve?
maybe i can tell you your race

Duvalin, y soy el ilegal, kek.

>mexs will hate you because they want approval from white
No. We dislike them because they give us a bad reputation internationally. Most illegals and their chicano spawn are illiterate, loud, low IQ and crime prone. They wave our flag in foreing soil yet they do not endure our hardships. It's a total LARP and is about damn time we make a stand and distance ourselves from those bottom of the barrell 2nd class citizens.
The best mexicans stay in Mexico or migrate to Europe.

What is your actual plan? What are you going to do for money?

yes they embarass you in front of white americans, thats why you hate them but you have to realize the "chicanos" who post here are nerdy weebs, they are not the cholos and criminals who give mexico a bad name

End my house, get in the public basic transport, save money and get and easy life but more important pull off my family from all the problems they have so they need to have no more worries. Probably get papers if I find my middle one.

Nobody actually thinks about it that deeply, user
except for autists, that is

mi esposa hermosa :)

lol this. chicanos are low iq.

tlaicel xoto

calla pinche guerito

i am autistic leave me alone

thats ok user, im autistic too

Attached: 1566375177736.jpg (680x383, 63K)

you hate people with amerindian blood because they are becoming the biggest minority in america and you agree with the mexican because hes licking your balls

>dresses conservatively
>probably has conservative views despite emotional liberal pandering
>has degrees in childcare
yalitza is probably top waifu material irl

found out I have native heritage from a tribe that teamed up with the Spanish to defeat the Aztec
race-traitoring is in my blood

both are from the same amerindian ethnicty, nahua and the race is pueblid

pueblid phenotype

humanphenotypes.net/Pueblid.html

Attached: hopi girl (pueblid phenotype).jpg (862x1390, 253K)

looks like my prima

Stop being obsessed with race.

Yalitza looks better in the OPs photo unironically. She's ugly as shit, but that's a good angle for her.

hollywood unironically tries to hide her native features behind loads of makeup, and it makes her look worse
youtube.com/watch?v=wXC1FuDt3E4

If you're mestizo and don't speak spanish kys

Attached: CHI.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What about Brazilian mestizos?

I've never met a Brazilian Mestizo, why would I have any racial opinions on them?
baka bro

mis genes prietos me estan ordenandome en masturbarme viendo una foto de Yalitzia

>the "chicanos" who post here are nerdy weebs, they are not the cholos and criminals who give mexico a bad name
Mentally ill LARPers give as much of a bad reputation as the classic obnoxious cunt that romanticises his "ancestry" and stirs racial tensions.
No sympathy from me. Nothing in common with me.
Ya callate a la verga pinche mojado, das pena ajena. Tu y tu pinche "la raza" van y chingan a su madre.

cringey namefag that learned English because his rich daddy hired a Chicano English teacher

What kind of anime do Mexicans watch

Attached: F9CAFF78-77EF-4939-ACF5-075CFC0CA392.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

Thread fpr mexicans. Check antivirus first.

I was born in a lower middle class family and learned ragtag english grammar in school. I developed by myself all my writing, listening and conversational skills by studying and watching videos on my own account.
Unlike you, who probably learned spanish by taking it as an optional course on a self segregated school.
Si te escribiera en el español académico y especializado que uso cotidianamente te cagas, pocho roto.

Her nose is weird, other I would fuck her

>/mex/
>esta en ingles
>y esta echo por un chicano
no ni mergas me regreso al cum

jajajajjaaj, le mandas un beso a tu papa por mi, wey

Look at my penis

Im whiter and taller than all the prieto manlets ITT

>Yucateco
>
>
>
lol

>hide behind lots of makeup
Basically all girls in entertainment wear tons of makeup. I feel like she just got her makeup done by someone who didn't know how to make dark skin look good or whatever.

But her entire role in Roma was that of a native women working in the city. Definitely not hiding anything. What do you expect her to do? to go to hollywood wearing a feather on her head?

Only good post ITT

DBZ and JoJo

Mad prieto manlet

>prietos unironically find Yalitza attractive

Y I K E S

>Ya callate a la verga pinche mojado, das pena ajena. Tu y tu pinche "la raza" van y chingan a su madre.

i dont believe in that cringey raza movement, idk what you are talking about retard.

>Mentally ill LARPers give as much of a bad reputation as the classic obnoxious cunt that romanticises his "ancestry" and stirs racial tensions.

i told the chicano to stop calling himself mexican, how am I giving you a bad reputation?
southern mex amerinds like mixtecos tend to have nig like features, they are the worst
kys cingey anti racist sjw

anglo culture is superior to spic culture, "mestizos" should abandon disgusting hispanic culture if they want to be considered human

suck my dick nigger

not me:

My Mexican family is full of doctors and engineers. also my dad has a car business in Mexico.