Hey, user

Hey, user.
It's the weekend.
What are you doing, and what do you plan to do?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Fuck bitches get money

Masturbation (physical) and masturbation (indtellectual)

I'm getting drunk and masturbating to the thought of fucking my coworker

waste it on this shithole of a site

I'm planning to lay on my bed and wait till i find the courage to kill myself.

Are you a gigolo?
Those are good answers. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.
Do you enjoy doing that?
>I'm planning to lay on my bed and wait till i find the courage to kill myself.
You plan to do that the whole weekend?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Got off early today and hung out with my best friend for a few hours, gonna listen to a new album by my favorite band in a bit, then tomorrow go to another friend's place and drink with our friends. Getting tired of drinking being the only thing we do together, but whatever.

Also probably jerk off a lot since I work 8 days next week and prob won't have time/energy to do so

Go out and observe women from afar

Attached: 1548282073223.jpg (672x676, 33K)

go out with my girlfriend, see some bands or something like that and then sleep with her and maybe have sex.

Stay at home shitposting.
Fucking normalfag.

Play worms with friends. Waiting for the rom to finish downloading so I can bring it tomorrow

Attached: 1553371302812.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Currently 02:20 at night here. In the bath, trying to fix my locked up back with the heat and some rum.
Gonna go to bed soon.
And tomorrow I'm probably just gonna lie on my couch, watch Carnival Row and eat pizza & drink beer.

I will steal some zolpidem from my mother in a few minutes, then I intend to swallow it with some beer and hopefully wake after 3pm.

I also got smash but it feels too high tempo for casual playing

freaky drug friend. make sure you go to sleep or you will do weird things

I woke up an hour ago, and yesterday I spent 12 hours on Jow Forums, so I don't want to do that again, but ever since I deleted my discord life has been really boring. I guess ill force myself to play videgames

My Grandmother is visiting from out of state. So since she refuses to stay anywhere except her original home town I'm going to spend several hours driving back and forth to eat at over priced restaurants with her for two days.

Attached: pathrick.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I have a 3 liter jug of pear moonshine.
Gonna go to sleep now and when I wake up I'm gonna drink all fucking day and listen to music.

Drink beer and do my math homework