Homosexuality is common in nature and normal

homosexuality is common in nature and normal
take that bigots

Attached: 5c7e8cae2300007f0122ad93.jpg (630x315, 51K)

So? Rape and murder is common in nature too, doesn't mean we should allow it in human civilization.

yes it does

Attached: wgukflk38fb11.jpg (585x501, 38K)

God i wish that was me

and you're hiding your arbitrary premise that homosexuality has a negative connotation along with crimes
i'm merely saying homosexuality does exist also in animals unlike some might suggest

Yes, it does.

Attached: freemyniggagg.jpg (400x300, 21K)

They are dumb animals who know nothing those animals murder and cannabalize other of their kind is murder good now?

Attached: 1567544628876.png (1080x1266, 754K)

Fuck you fujoshit girl you should stick on /y/ forever. Also fpbp

You're actually saying that just because faggots exists in nature that it's okay to be faggots in society. My reply to that is that you're an idiot, as humans are not animals and we follow our own morals

no you're just evading the whole discussion about whether we should consider homosexuality to be against our morals by forcing, again, your premise
there's clearly some folks out there who say faggots are not the god's creation

not particularly related to op, explain why humans possessing morality make homosexuality something that should not be tolerated
bonus points for not using variations of the word "degeneracy"

>explain why humans possessing morality make homosexuality something that should not be tolerated
bonus points for not using variations of the word "degeneracy"
It's undesirable and unmasculine and criminal to do onto a fellow man that as if he were a woman.

I'm saying that faggots should be killed because fuck niggers
Fuck faggots as they are faggots

>undesirable
not to fags
>unmasculine
for one side
>criminal
arbitrary

r**ctionaries once again proving their beliefs aren't informed by any genuine inquiry but instead their disgust. take the bussypill user

t. image

Attached: 61266364617.jpg (708x738, 189K)

actually faggots love guys like you silly lol
they're the ones who crave masculinity not for themselves but from the others

Attached: 1560654339586.jpg (1024x824, 87K)

So what, animals can have biological deviations too, nice finding Darwin.

>homosexuality is a mental disease
>animals have mental disease
No shit sherlock.

Imagine being fag. Disgusting.

I'm sure there's absolutely nothing wrong with what's in this picture at all.

Faggots are gross
I don't give a shit about their masculinity as i'm not a faggot. I just find them gross, and my opinion for anything comes from how i feel about them. If i find you a bad person you are a bad person. As i am always correct in everything is say, it works

so does paedophilia

pedophilia has a line in that it involves underage kids who are manipulative, and immature. with the same logic incest of two adults can be tolerated and actually it's not punished in the western world

>manipulative, and immature
Nice spooks

homocannabalism is the future

stop being bratty and have sex with a trap
:(

Attached: libertykorea-20190902-074921-000-resize.jpg (850x478, 62K)

RIGHT? Most of them just don't know how to keep it in their pants.