Brazil is like Gohan. A lot of potential but a complete disappointment

Brazil is like Gohan. A lot of potential but a complete disappointment.

Attached: Ssjgohanwithotherforms.jpg (325x599, 97K)

ok now this is based

Does Brazil cuck his father, Portugal?

Change is underway, leaf. Can't say how I know it, but I do. Expect bright things from Brazil, in our lifetime.

Attached: 1566696076505.png (640x480, 551K)

You'll have one SS2 moment only to fall once more except this time for good

You can say the same thing for Mexico.

Does it matter?, Not really.

Mexico never had potential. Brazil actually used to be good

argentina is like goku
retarded and unlikeable, someone please kill him already

No, it's gonna be more permanent than that. What I know is that you're right when we have a lot of potential, waiting to get tapped on. It's only a matter of us brazilian realizing that aswell, and that time is not far, believe me. Don't get fooled by what you see, there is a lot underway. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

>retarded and unlikeable
Only in Super.

Who is Bejita sama?

Will it save the Earth though? At the rate Bolsonaro is burning the rainforests, Brazil might as well be Cell: Green, and a biological mutt which absorbes people and destroys the world

EU is Jobgeta then, always playong second fiddle to Chadku, aka USA

exactly, used to be the most likable dude in all of anime and now his prime is over and became even dumber. super fucked it all up

You'd need a visionary leader like Pedro II to take command and oversee everything because your current government and elites are a mix of being incompetent and corrupt. Good luck
The US. Talks shit about muh freedoms and democracy when it invades only to get BTFO and having to find a way to save face. The real question is the unlucky country that's yamcha

Goku was always fucking retarded. He didn't even know what girls are when he met Bulma.

It's more like krilin, constantly dying.

>He didn't even know what girls are when he met Bulma
a kid living in the mountains with some old hermit as his only company. makes sense the kid never saw a woman before. Meanwhile in Super he didn't even know what kissing was. flanderization at it's best

>You'd need a visionary leader like Pedro II to take command and oversee everything because your current government and elites are a mix of being incompetent and corrupt. Good luck

spot on. Glad we had this chat, leaf, you're cool.

>he didn't even know what kissing was
I took it he was joking, he fugged chichi twice after all

The UN and NGOs are Chi Chi

Unfortunately they were being serious with that shitty gag

>Expect bright things from Brazil

That's called a forest fire.

Nappa is the USA and Saiyan Saga Vegeta is Israel
Dude shut the fuck up. That shit happens every year. It's a non issue. Stop believing every sensationalist shit you read

either akira is a hack or toei is full of retards

both. Akira literally forgets characters. Ever wonder why Trunks and Goten never aged past childhood?

>implying Brazil it's a sayajin (the true warrior race)

Attached: 1558259120098.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It's both. You gotta remember that Dragon Ball ended a long time ago. It had been over 20 years since Toriyama touched DB

brazil is more like broly culo

The warrior race of our world the steppeniggers are irrelevant now

we are literally Mr Satan

Acting like a tough guy while being shit at everything

But Mr Satan was successful

was he? i don't remember much dragon ball buy every main character knew he was shit

>was he? i don't remember much dragon ball buy every main character knew he was shit
He had the entire world fooled and became the world's leading man. He became the richest man in the world and had a city named after him. He also became best pals with Majin Buu.

then we are yamtcha

The OG jobber who ended up jobbing so much he became a joke and had to have his role and woman taken up by another character?

that + we are also know for dying every now and then

we're mixed just like him
half sayajin and half h*man

Sweden is like Vegeta.

Attached: Vegeta is not a faggot.gif (329x302, 470K)

How so?

They have a tail, just like us and they are also monkey-like

You now that's a lie. Mexico have and had actually more potential.

Saiyans are literally monkeys

brazil is like an aspie
everybody claims he's got potential but he ends up underachieving

Click on my image.

thanks doc

USA is a lot like Goku
Started out of the gates stronger than everyone and grew up into a big dumb superman who somehow keeps bulling more and more bullshit power out his ass even when he decides he wants to “step back” for a while.

USA is literally Majin Boo.
A fat, retarded but insanely strong villain, under control of Babidi (Israel)