Why are brown women so thirsty, Jow Forums?

Why are brown women so thirsty, Jow Forums?
Or non white ones in general?
Random browns literally undress me with their eyes on the street. I had my dick in so many shades of brown and yellow, I've lost count.

Is it because I'm tall, white and blonde? I mean I've seen the average brown dude and they are all inbred looking manlets.

Attached: https _hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2017_08_nude-lip-gloss-brown-girls-mented-cosmetic (825x550, 95K)

sneed

wow haha so fucking funny repeat that one word, dont add anything original just post that one fucking word because you are from /tv/ and a fucking thirdie brainlet

I too am white

What does this mean? urban dictionary says when you pee a little when sneezing.

Sneed

>white
This. It's not about height for sure, since I'm manlet and I fucked many sea and spain women.

It comes from the simpsons, Sneed's Feed & Seed formerly Chucks

Lol the joke is "Chuck's Fuck and Suck" lol because Feed starts with F like Fuck and Seed starts with S like suck hahahahah ahahaha so its super funny to just randomly post "Sneed" isn't that a funny meme ? such a clever meme, /tv/ is so high iq and genius board, full of funny and original people lolololol so funny "SNEED" hahahahahaha

You lied about your nationality i presume? No spanish girl would fuck a lower economy class

>Is it because I'm tall, white and blonde? I mean I've seen the average brown dude and they are all inbred looking manlets.
Ok ahmed

>You lied about your nationality i presume?
No, why would I? I'm not some beta faggot who afraid of being himself.
>No spanish girl would fuck a lower economy class
This doesn't work if you are handsome AND white.

That is kind of funny. I'll be sure to spam that in the future, thanks Finland.

Burger here, when I ran track in highschool black girls would always flirt with me and say I was cute. I'm an average looking white dude that's 6'0.

s-s-sneed?

hilarious! im never going to get tired of that!! ahhahahahahahahahahah FUCKING SNEED

Whiter than you, Mr. 56%.

Many black chicks love white guys, but believe they don't like them. Also the one who openly and vocally do mostly end up spouting racist and fetishist bullshit.
If you like them back, aren't a whiny sissy and can keep a lid on your racist mind you're golden.

Well spaniards and gooks are notoriously short, so you are a "relative Chad" so to speak-# as well as relatively white.
Keep at it.

Embarrassing larp try harder next time

>Whiter than you, Mr. 56%.

Attached: qOCsVVjj.png (194x194, 84K)

Getting insecure, Ahmed?
I don't intend to marry them, then can marry you and grow fat and ugly on your side, don't worry. Not interested in mongrel children. I'm not American or Brazilian.

Especially if you're /med/ or South Slavic. Brown girls love white men with black hair and brown eyes.

Japan people are white to me...

I doubt muslim whores will ever fuck outside of her race

This, there's this super hot Iranian chick but she's married to a 4/10 fat hairy Iranian guy.

Mena n Indians are like this. Even if she’s a 4 they’ll ohh too bad u ain’t one of us lol
Even sometimes with the western norms n fobs.
They see us as white washed sluts lol

Latinas got gringo fever white black Indian Asian etc

sexual dipormism

Iranian rhymes like uranium hehehe.

Attached: meninas.jpg (296x400, 39K)

hehe, fuck an Iranian and get cancer... lol