Top 5 Arab countries

Italy
Spain
Portugal
Turkey
Iran

Attached: pan arab colors.png (275x183, 959)

Yay we're top.
Based
Youre the best Asian country, Russia :)

>No Lebanon

Nice maymay.

imbicile

Attached: imargue.jpg (294x163, 9K)

UK
Germany
France
Sweden
Italy

Attached: image2-21.jpg (640x480, 77K)

Pakistan
Malta
Lebanon
Iran
Portugal

this, visiting it in the 80s was great, best Arab country I have been in.

Shut your mouth shahar , you ruined my count

Top 5 white countries:
Lebanon
Morocco
Algeria
Syria
Tunisia

>this, visiting it in the 80s was great, best Arab country I have been in.
Yeah right. You and your Christian goons were traumatized

>No argentina

>no Jordan

you had a civil war before we got involved, so it’s not entirely our fault

True , France is to blame too
And plo
I wish I could go ask and live in these times

Attached: image.jpg (474x334, 46K)

>No Ukraine

>Ukraine
>top country at anything

Attached: 5-e25b155c6745.gif (442x329, 850K)

>Jews with the help of their shabbos goy take over Palestine
>Palestinians and their new leadership the PLO move to Lebanon and Jordan
>They get kicked out of Jordan and focus on Lebanon
>Lebanon's sectarian balance gets thrown out of wack and Palestinians behave like thugs
>civil war abruptly starts
>Israel and other foreign powers back different militias so the war is also a proxy war
>Israel attempts to start it's greater Israel project with Lebanon and invades and takes over 30% of the country for 'security'
>Does sick shit especially in Southern Lebanon and gets away with it by moaning about muh shoah and America's help
>people (Shia especially) tired of Israel and fight back with any means
>Israel is humiliated and eventually forced to retreat disgracefully
Oh yeah Israel dindu nuffin. You're good boys trying to be friendly neighbors

Based Lebanese diaspora

Based Arab diaspora

Simply Based

Despite the misconceptions, the vast majority of Muslims in the UK are South Asian - Pakistani or Bangladeshi - not Arab.

DA JOOOS

based child molesting anglo

You should add Greece

muslim and arab are the same thing bro. just a thing you gotta start shooting if you see

Greece is turkish

based foreskin scientist

It's common knowledge. Lebanon was a weak country that had mostly avoided the effects of the Arab-Israeli wars and was the next target as conquering Lebanon would have given them leverage over Syria their last true neighboring enemy and some land. The US was backing Israel while the Soviets were backing Syria and the US wanted Israel to become the hegemon of the middle east

I'm spsnish and don't have 1% Arab tho I'm Atlantic Basque like cymru Eire and brezeih

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-195857.png (1080x2160, 1.34M)

based dog fucker

all iberians are arab rape babies

based turnip rapist

Arabs didn't colonize much outside of arabia lack of numbers able to travel, nafris and syrians colonized south Spain

based napalm fetishist

fuck of snow chink

>no mexico

Napalm fetishist?

think about it

you look arab, sorry

Nani?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-125606.png (1080x2160, 1.58M)

>>Jews with the help of their shabbos goy take over Palestine
in the territory of the mandate two countries were established, one Jewish the other Arab, its called Jordan.
>>Palestinians and their new leadership the PLO move to Lebanon and Jordan
>>They get kicked out of Jordan and focus on Lebanon
why did they get kicked out?
>>Lebanon's sectarian balance gets thrown out of wack and Palestinians behave like thugs
>>civil war abruptly starts
>>Israel and other foreign powers back different militias so the war is also a proxy war
>>Israel attempts to start it's greater Israel project with Lebanon and invades and takes over 30% of the country for 'security'
the dream of greater Israel disappeared with the Egypt peace treaty.
the security buffer was an excuse to crown the side we preferred in the civil war, but it had a purpose, to stop PLO attacks
>>Does sick shit especially in Southern Lebanon and gets away with it by moaning about muh shoah and America's help
they did the massacre
we dindu nuffin
>>people (Shia especially) tired of Israel and fight back with any means
>>Israel is humiliated and eventually forced to retreat disgracefully
left due to political reasons, as Barak promised to pull out within one year, he delivered on this promise, sadly.

Breizh*

Attached: _56047201_ysgolllansteffan.jpg (976x549, 577K)

>in the territory of the mandate two countries were established, one Jewish the other Arab, its called Jordan.
The colonial power Britain had the mandate and without consulting the Palestinians dropping you Israelis there and when they couldn't handle it gave there mess to the UN and made an even bigger mess. Israelis pretending they have legitimacy is good joke
>why did they get kicked out?
They chimped out because they viewed the various Arab governments as traitors and King Hussein one of the cucked kings got rid of them
>the dream of greater Israel disappeared with the Egypt peace treaty.
>the security buffer was an excuse to crown the side we preferred in the civil war, but it had a purpose, to stop PLO attacks
Yeah that's why Israeli investment was occurring there right? You guys planned to give the Maronites a smaller lebanon and keep the rest for yourselves while doing the same thing to the lebanese as you did to the Palestinians
>they did the massacre
>we dindu nuffin
you were close at hand watching them. Don't give me that bullshit excuse that only guilty westerners believed
>left due to political reasons, as Barak promised to pull out within one year, he delivered on this promise, sadly.
Nice excuse.

>Lebanon
>Arab

Lebanon is 100% Crusader-Aramaic and not Arab at all

> The colonial power Britain had the mandate and without consulting the Palestinians dropping you Israelis there and when they couldn't handle it gave there mess to the
Britain didn’t plan to establish a Jewish homeland. as they declared unequivocally in the Palestine white paper of 1939.
> UN and made an even bigger mess. Israelis pretending they have legitimacy is good joke
international recognition is legitimacy.
therefore UN resolution 181 legitimizes us. you can cope about how it for as long as you want.
>inb4
Palestine exist in de jure, not de facto.
> They chimped out because they viewed the various Arab governments as traitors and King Hussein one of the cucked kings got rid of them
it was a rhetorical question. any sane person would’ve acted the same.
> Yeah that's why Israeli investment was occurring there right? You guys planned to give the Maronites a smaller lebanon and keep the rest for yourselves while doing the same thing to the lebanese as you did to the Palestinians
we considered annexing that part, but then decided against it.
it wasn’t the plan all along.
and to justify a war to the people, the PLO gave enough justification.
> you were close at hand watching them. Don't give me that bullshit excuse that only guilty westerners believed
the only claim that is somewhat correct, is blaming us because we armed them.
we, ourselves, din du nuffin.
>if you vote for me we will leave Lebanon within one year
>leaves a year after being elected
>surely it wasn’t a political move
good night

Top 5 Greatest countries to live in
None of them are Slavic

>slavs
>"Ar*p"
u fockin wot m9??

Attached: images.jpg (815x1024, 228K)

good night we'll never agree with each other