A slumbering superpower

a slumbering superpower

Attached: pennsylvania.jpg (418x328, 40K)

I don't understand.

Pittsburghbros, where we at?

Attached: 1541955263563.png (415x501, 241K)

Because of all the Germans there?

Transgendersylvania has this complex where they think they're "based", but they're even worse than Florida. At least flordia has an emerging culture. Pennsylvania is just a midwest shithole but located a bit more to the east, like a long lost brother

>Lebanon
>Bethlehem
Levantine diaspora?

seething

You're not cute

>midwest
But that's the best part of the country you idiot.
There are towns named those all over the US.

It's the State of Kelly Divine.

The whole country has towns named after biblical places.
Its pretty based actually.
Hell we even have a Zion National Park.

Based

how did they get SO cucked out of coastline?

I went to Lancaster the other day and loved it. I was drinking 2 dollar beers at Hildy's Tavern, it was comfy

Philly is great, I've been there like 4 times

It starts with D and ends with E

You're not my dad.

Attached: cut.jpg (164x129, 5K)

What is Erie like?

dennis?

fuck I just realized you were talking about delaware I thought you meant the second letter was E i'm such an idiot

kek

made me audibly chuckle

Pennsylvania is like the most "America" state there is, mostly in a good way

Explain.

All the New World has places and buildings with biblical names

Why do flyover retards want America to balkanize? No your state nor the other 49 will never be a country. America will stand firm as the world's number one benevolent superpower for all days USA USA I love the United States and hope it stays one united strong country rather than the fifty doomed ones you inbred German spawn want it to be.

I know that feel.
t. will be superpower by 2065

Attached: 1904-Map-of-Nebraska-1920x1375.jpg (1920x1375, 328K)

based fellow ubermensch state

It's politically moderate, roughly, ethnically representative of the US, has moderate temperatures, nice mix of urban and rural.

It has a couple of big cities, but nothing massive like LA or NYC.

only thing flyovers bitch about is how much shittier their states are from eachothers or how canadian than aren't but actually are *cough*Minnesotans

>implying we're aiming for balkanization

Attached: 1488944999776.png (854x634, 35K)

I had to read this three times to understand what you were trying to say.

>amish made pennzer tanks

Attached: 1555193611245.jpg (236x224, 11K)

Reminder that Pittsburgh is supposed to be pronounced "Pitts-burrah"

Free Republic of Appalachia when?

Attached: 1564422834414.png (2051x1488, 148K)

this but unironically

I love Puerto Rican girls from Pennsylvania

Explain in detail

The flag of New York looks like the flag of France.

Isn't Ohio more powerful than you?

>Isn't Ohio more powerful than you?

Attached: 1507654867990.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

lol that's really cute

I see a lot of Puerto Rican girls in Philly, Allentown, Bethelem, Stroudsburg, and Lancaster, and think most of them are hot

>"penis"sylvania

Attached: 1554404932378.png (710x577, 30K)

yes

>Penis, capital of France

any chance of gun laws getting better?

It sucks.

Not with Tom Wolf in office

did you mistake Virginia for North Carolina?

It’s 2 AM, I should be asleep. But i’m Gonna hump my state

So, who here is from Allentown? Shit is honestly depressing, jobs I’ve noticed that aren’t for massive corporations are running them. My Mommom and Poppop are trying to get me to stay but I kinda want to move. I hate having to work for Giant

Erieite, so pretty similar situation. We're developed enough to have a proper downtown with businesses and buildings, and actual crime problems, but not big enough to be taken seriously by anyone. Feelsbad

Yeah. I’ve noticed that downtown businesses are starting to go out of business. Walmart is becoming more frequent around here, Hell, my work has actually been suffering due to Walmart.

Well just from a quick reading up on Allentown it seems like you guys are doing fairly well with the revitalization effort. Definitely not a typical rust belt failure like Erie is. You have access to the northeastern metropolis and a rising population. I mean thats a couple reasons to stay, as soon as I finish up uni I'm out of here.

I have to respect Pennsylvania more