Why don’t Japanese consumers buy Samsung and Hyundai? Is there any practical reason? Netouyo not welcome in this thread

Why don’t Japanese consumers buy Samsung and Hyundai? Is there any practical reason? Netouyo not welcome in this thread.

Attached: 11199_10189_0.jpg.jpg (800x600, 49K)

They buy Toyotas and iPhones

>iPhone
Why not Sony?

I dont think Sony phones are that popular, even in Japan. I might be wrong, would like Japanon to explain

They're not but it's the last country people still use them in because Sharp was acquired by Foxconn and Japanese right wing retards will literally pay more for a shit product

So the national pride is the only reason why they are not buying Samsung and Hyundai? I thought Japanese people were rational

Toyotas are probably cheaper than Hyundai in Japan.

I've never seen any Hundai car nor shop that sells Hundai in Japan. And we have no idea how to buy that car.

I know garaxy is sold, but Nobody around me has it. I don't know why but iphone is cool and more popular here.

We hate Sony.

>We

Attached: retard.png (644x800, 16K)

Really? What for?

fake jap. "garaxy" reeks of sounding too hard to sound jap.

>Hyundai
sorry but almost no people buy it.
Also don't buy Samsung products. They have shit loads of Japanese parts/materials in it.
You race traitor

Attached: merlin_159215904_7950ee1d-66d9-419d-adf4-7fd78a72ac0b-jumbo.jpg (1024x686, 234K)

Dude Japs working for one conglomerate will only buy products from that conglomerate. Of COURSE they’d match and exceed that where nationalism is concerned

zainichi koreans hate Japanese things like south korean.
They are educated in korean school that north korean organization established. And they get anti-jap propaganda like south korean.

Attached: GettyImages-1086045876_Fotor.jpg (1600x899, 81K)

I don't have any experience to hear garaxy sounds neither. Then I can't understand what you're saying.

They have a negative brand image in Japan, so their products are not desirable stuff for the Japanese.

As most of big corporations in Korea, they were established through Japanese technology transfers (Hyundai's first indigenously designed car Pony was based on a Mitsubishi platform with a Mitsubishi engine, for example), grew by producing cheap knockoffs of Japanese products, and reliability was shit (and is still not that good compared to Japanese products). It's pretty difficult for them to receive recognition from Japanese consumers.

>Dude Japs working for one conglomerate
You better take double look at the penis land ur hoe mommy came from. They are literally cringe worthy bug peepoo. All of them are working based on what government ordered.

Attached: 00047756HDK.jpg (560x315, 76K)

This probably is it. Thanks

In France, Korean brands are known as leader price Japanese brands.

I always buy Korean-made portable gas cylinders.
The quality is the same as that made in Japan and it is overwhelmingly cheap.
Cars and smartphones are the same as cosmetics, and trusting brand names are important.
It is the same in Japan that Korea believes in German-made products.
Korean products are sold all over the world because Korea seems to be a country similar to Japan. In other words, it was piggybacked on a trusted Japanese brand that Japan had struggled to build.
However, in Japan, South Korea and Japan are not confused, so the strategies that have been implemented in the world do not apply.

But now the image of Korea is k-pop, taking it away from the similarities in Japan.

Same reason japanese cars aren’t popular in korea

Attached: in.jpg (960x540, 100K)