Culture Pals - /cp/

We can do it! edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers used to meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even't bother with them.
Seriously this thing/person is more of a female dog than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 onwww.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7(embed)

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old Thread

Attached: cheeksucking.jpg (1280x959, 223K)

She sends pics of her various animals and says
Oh shit I didn't know it was so easy to send pics through this, a dick pic could easily be sent through here haha

Bump

>learn russian
>central asian and caucasian girls are into me
>one daghestan girl wants me to visit her

what do lads ?

Attached: 1545558202173.png (499x513, 283K)

Fuck them all

Trying to have an extensive euro trip while being hosted by various different qts. Did this with four different polish girls but if I can do this with more from the continent this will be my magnum opus

This shit is autistic as fuck. Why would I try to have sex with women half way around the world and pay a shit ton when I can just fuck a club slag

You get to travel the world. Stay for free, learn various cultures. Something Americans my age hardly have experienced — or at least at the level I have

Wonder if anyones married a qt from interpals

Someone is desperate to emigrate to France lol. It's okay though, like the greek user suggests fuck em all

Why are you always so negative on here

I thought the Caucasus people were all ultra conservative muslims, will they shag?

Because the life is hard where I live. I see people residing in the first world and gosh that makes me seethe hard.
But I wasn't very negative this time tbqh

Who knows what happens. There are different types of people there but here in Russia there's basically a cult of foreigners. If a russky tried something like that there's some chance he'd get stabbed (but it's not as high as some memes will tell you) but with french guy nothing gonna happen.
Anyways I do not imagine how would one travel to Russia as everyone here is illiterate and speaks no english, yet people do that and some are even happy.

If you ask me the only place where you can possibly have real trouble as a sex tourist is Chechnya. Wouldn't recommend going there.

any of you really fucked qt's from here?

No

Yes

Not yet

>meet qt turk 1 year younger than me
>we start talking
>she's very nice and showing a lot of interest in me
>good sense of humor
>"Yeah,my friend asked me to join. I wouldn't have kept coming in here if you hadn't texted me."
>dropped a "hint ;)" for me just the other day
>asks about her english afterwards, and tells me to correct any mistakes she makes
>she says something which I don't quite catch
>"What do you mean? I didn't understand."
>sent 18 hours ago
>last online 14 hours ago

why does this always happen? they just suddenly dont read the message and i dont want to send another one otherwise I'll sound naggy and overly attached and weak

Attached: 1a1abba4eacd0753947112ac2f0c908f.png (578x547, 50K)

I'll follow Dumas's footsteps and get the kavkaz pussy

If the Shamil won't give me his sisters i will kidnapp Shamila and bring her back to Ossetia

Attached: 1493849479202.png (614x864, 27K)

Here's an official guide for fellow girls on how to get married to the right man.

Countries to look for: Just what ever countries they message you, look for a rich man or Korean if you are that kind of an autist.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially poor countries.

NEVER START CONVERSATIONS (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring soibois with your questions, if he can't come up with anything he is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq. Always just reply with boring one liners and try to be as passively rude as possible. Consider ghosting him after a few messages.

Have a basic bitch personality, enjoy travelling, netflix and food. Make him disclose his bank account balance within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than $120 000 is unacceptable, you are a princes and you deserve a true RICH prince.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if he sends you them on her own etc he is a disgusting pervert, unless he has the Chad body.

Also be a gold digger and attention seeker and ask money from him and make him listen to your boring social drama concerning your exs and friends and family etc. If he can't afford flights to you, he is a broke boy and doesn’t deserve a true QUEEN.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with dicks. Let as many guys talk to you as possible, ghost 99 % of them and only reply to Chads or ones who somehow mesmerized you on their first message.

>woman trying to be reasonable
shut the fuck up cunt, you'll fall in love with the first decent man you meet and then he'll dump you when his balls get emptied

Don't tell me what to do you pervert asshole (unless you are Chad of course, then you can tell me everything I need to do ;))

She has found another beta orbiter. You should be proud you aren't the most beta one

I'm the only one who talks to her though

Do you honestly think women are angels that dont lie

These hips don't lie

>a true QUEEN
t.

Attached: 1556077956478.jpg (1263x1920, 455K)

>This shit is autistic as fuck.

So ideal for us

Wish I had a qt right now lads... I miss my old one but the bitch has fucking forgotten about me and is probably fucking Chads irl or getting lewd with them on IP. Worst of all it's so hard to find a girl that you'll actually "click" with, fuck me. Both in real life and on interpals.

Cute anons

Attached: 1527060449322.jpg (228x221, 8K)

STILL waiting for that qtcrawler script account with this on its info box who just goes around messaging random girls

maybe

>>aipashkova
Whoever gets the rest of the set can be my senpai.

Attached: [email protected] (527x799, 85K)

bump

How many views do you guys get each day? I get around 6 or 7. That's low right?

fuck off chad

1-20, sometimes 25.

Highest for me is like ~38?

i think i got 4 today
also I can't find episode 2 of bake off :(

Tell that to the other Greek

My highest was 8 I think but damn dude 38? Were they random or did you check them first?

I did check some of them out, but not all of them

can't really give you a % tho, don't remember

Good shit either way. Are you the Greek that's talking to a Swedish girl? If so, I gotta thank you for pushing me to make an account cause it's fun so far

ты eбaнyтый?

Do not talk to me you fucking rude lousy subhuman vodkanigger.

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

>tfw no south american gf yet

>be ugly
>girls ghost me
>tell the girl i do martial arts and i'm 195cm
>girls immediately restarts the conversation

Attached: 1539395994357.gif (300x577, 72K)

desperate

t. desesperate virgin who never go outside
size is good but being confident is the ultimate key to pussies, and girls know that fighters are confident, any sports that makes you manly is good too
i have an ugly rugbyman friend, every times he says he is a rugbyman the pussies get wet

Attached: 1539012809094.jpg (511x671, 33K)

My highest ever was 12 a few days ago, then it's usually about 6. Yesterday I only got 3 though and today I only got 1 so far and it was from someone whose profile I visited :/

on the average it's one view a month.

Same
>tfw uggo :(

>had an Indian friend on here, he is a nice bloke, about 30 years old
>he asked me for tips on how to pick up women as I have many qts
>gave him HOURS of advise, fucking coached him over Skype as to how to speak to women on here
>in real life I am a sperg but I think I gave him some good tips, regarding how to flirt with women, when you are being too forward, etc etc
>decided to check how he was doing as he claimed the advise hadn't helped him
>made a fake female profile and viewed him
>i start by just saying hello
>this is what he sends me

What the fuck? I didn't tell him to do this.

Attached: flirting.png (500x651, 343K)

I guess it's not because of my appearance, Ukraine is just not really popular country.

i thought brits gave up trying to civilize savages a long time ago
cant change the nature of man

Attached: 1555767840540.jpg (317x265, 20K)

nah what I meant was restarting the convo

other than that you doing good my dude

Indians surely are weird.

I really wonder what goes on in their dumb brain. Also i hope he's soft on that pic cause if not that's a literal micropenis

Coach me instead and I'll put it to good use. I'm not Indian, hairy or unattractive

yes

she just sent me her phone number

we're in boys

Same as him, an unfortunate amount are third world homos but all the rest are qt

Ignore that guy, it is desperate

Is being young a turn-off for women?

Godspeed man. You better start looking for flight tickets to Sweden dude

Its a turn off for older women. You have to go for women around your age

/ninecentury

wtf

Its so easy to get a girls phone number on that site. The hard part is keeping the conversation going for more than a week at this point

If I were to say I'm looking for 17 - 25 year olds what age would you give me?

After a drought of spider vids, I receive a video of stray dogs.
Two dogs were mating in the vid.
I guess he is trying to tell me something.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (480x270, 417K)

Attached: 1558769654027.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

I'd say you're 18 to 20

Lads there’s no reason to talk to girls that barely speak English even if their bodies are smoking? Am i right?

Most often yes. If they actually try, maybe.

Attached: 15638636897462.jpg (1280x854, 289K)

No, ive tried. Its not really worth it

Okay lads I’m on WhatsApp now talking to her. Almost time to send nudes??

Just send them. If she added you on WhatsApp, she wants you

Are you indian by chance? Why would you randomly send your cock to a woman? Wait until its clear she wants it.

I'd byte the bullet and just send her the pic of my fucking dick honestly. You will eventually have to do that and now is a good time, you're close enough she added you in whatsapp. If she doesn't like it you at least safe your time.

correct, what are my chances then?

Very low. Only old women are capable to have good convos

I wanna learn Russian for Central Asians

I lost my virginity to a 25 year old so I'm setting that age as my maximum, is that considered old enough for a good convo?

I'd say old enough is 29. I have 27.