Lets see what all the hype around European chocolate is about

Lets see what all the hype around European chocolate is about

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

its shit

I've seen milkas in every corner of europe even russia. The quintessential evropean chocolate

>didnt even get the oreo one

candy is for women and children

extra soy, that's why they're all so cucked and beta leftist sjws

its bretty good

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

those are so fucking good but i always feel like garbage afterwards
lol ur welcome nig

Attached: 1566722714121.jpg (1478x1108, 800K)

worst milker
next time buy pic related instead

Attached: 71m22kteN3L._SX522_.jpg (522x239, 25K)

We don’t have those flavors

Are you 12?
Just get crushed heazelnut milka

ur thumb look like a toe my guy

rude

Can I taste the chocolate clítoris of your sister?

The worst one is the strawberries one.

You're not really supposed to eat milk chocolate after elementary school.

>gatekeeping chocolates
you sound like a complete homosexual

imagine thinking that milka, the lowest common denominator of shelf-chocolate, represents european chocolate

milka is top tier gay in EU
everyone eats their local choclit
also biscuit crumbs milk choc master race

Oh shit nigga I've seen these in the supermarket I go to. There's like half an aisle labeled "European". I'll take a pic and post it here later today.

Our biggest and best regional chocolate manufacturer was bought by Nestlé in 1992, it's a shame really. Their chocolate is still really fucking good though

Attached: ShotType1_540x540.jpg (540x540, 61K)

European chocolate is different from American. It's made differently. That's why it's sweet and without that bitter taste of puke. I guess both kinds need getting used to at first if you're accustomed to the other kind.

Milka is better than your average tier chocolate, plus there's two dozen or so flavours. Top tier is Lindt chocolate. And of course there are special brands if you go for that 95% cocoa bitter chocolate that you can easily pay 5 Euros for 100g for.

>Nestlé
what the fuck even is the company? Is it American? I hear stories of them tricking mothers from third-world to use their formula instead of milk, to giving coffee candies japan and korea to introduce the completely foreign taste into the post-ww2 countries, now they're buying random companies from Slovakia. What's their end game and who let this scourge out into the world

We have Lindt chocolate here too, but it's probably made in the US. It tastes okay to me and definitely better than Hersheys.

But this one is even worse then Op's

Don't eat German chocolate it's poisoned. Buy Cailler next time

true, but the big strawberry one is the best

>What's their end game
Complete world domination? That's the end game in capitalist society.

where can i find this shit, nigga

It's just another megacorporation let loose. I would be happier if Orion wasn't owned by them, but as long as they don't treat us like the third world I will be content. Also, Orion isn't Slovak it's Czechoslovak

Best flavour

Attached: Berries.png (730x908, 73K)

Isn't this illegal in US?

That's his foot

???????????

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-041311.png (720x674, 394K)

You're a psychopath

unless black people can bend their toes like chimps i'm pretty sure that's his hand

Milka is overrated and pretty mediocre, try côte d'or if you want good chocolate

Attached: 0.png (443x791, 568K)

I need this!