AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Flag-India.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
qz.com/india/1138313/indias-isro-and-japans-jaxa-are-joining-forces-for-a-lunar-mission/
nytimes.com/2012/12/11/science/genomic-study-traces-roma-to-northern-india.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1566796826330.jpg (600x452, 82K)

where is germany space? hmm wel see to it my dear

why do they love quora so much
their answers are always garbage too

:(

Germans and Indians have always been bros

Attached: Hermann_Hesse_2.jpg (2530x3024, 1.31M)

OHNONONONON DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
IT WAS OUR TURN AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

What is ESA

Attached: Astronauts_of_the_European_Space_Agency_ESA_node_full_image_2.jpg (500x363, 50K)

They always think they are so goddamn smart

They got the bloody thing to the moon, they just lost contact and it was probably a crash landing. Can't we count this as a win?

It's even fitting, they shit a space craft on the moon like they shit on their streets.

India was the only plave that actually endes up being worse due to colonialism desu

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM

I feel bad for them :(

Attached: file.png (836x590, 356K)

Don’t be. The satellite is still there. Sivan is an absolute legend and I’m sure we’ll get it next time.

I'm actually sad for them. Let's hope next time they'll be more lucky

When an Indian calls tech support, who answers the phone?

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Didn't their moonprobe get lost on the way to the moon?
Whatever happened to that?
The beagle or some shit?

Why are people so rude to indians, the ones I've talked to were very friendly and outgoing

They are creepy, stupid, brown and ugly

So just like you only brown instead of pasty pale

Damn.

That's pretty weak bait

Mission failure isn't a long-term problem if as you study what happened and correct it next time. I want more countries in space and doing space research. A lot of missions end in failure; that's just the nature of space.

Attached: a48e1f0464febcfc1b663df16b576a98[1].png (1077x800, 413K)

It’s kino if you knew about the guys background. He’s the son of a poor farmer, and he’s the first graduate in his family too. Man made it through sheer grit and talent.

american couldnt have done it either without nazi scientists

>Indian calls tech support
>His own phone starts ringing

Attached: 5e4[1].jpg (1080x1080, 389K)

Envy of not becoming the future superpower

Actually, he became a full US citizen in 1955.

Attached: wernher-von-braun[1].jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

German scientists were the first ones to make breakthroughs in rocket science in US after ww2.

t. Indian fetishist

>Czechs
>pale
big brain post

Attached: czech-republic-fans-in-the-stands-during-the-2006-world-cup-finals-BHGNK6 (1).jpg (1300x957, 197K)

That guy with glasses is Reinaldo Azevedo, a famous brazilian tranny journalist

Didn't have enough. Failure should not be tolerated. Soviets used to kill scientists when they failed

Better luck next time, India--I still love you, and I'm happy your satellite is in orbit.

Next time we're crashing your payload lmao
qz.com/india/1138313/indias-isro-and-japans-jaxa-are-joining-forces-for-a-lunar-mission/

arigato ken sama

>mfw I'm a white guy wearing a hotel kimono on an 18-hour layover in Tokyo

Sounds nice sleep tight man

A Filipino
The Indians moved up to IT outsourcing while we got the call center jobs.

Noo! India, dear, don't tell me I have to wait until 2021 to visit the Hindu moon base!

Attached: 1567832725057.png (826x691, 365K)

Thanks senpai. Was in Hindoostan all summer, will be back again in December.

Nica try bois keep goin' don't let the dream die fuck the schinitzels

You should steal out IT jobs too. Our nation needs to switch to manufacturing

I can't shit on Indians anymore. They're total bros on Jow Forums.

Don't be. It's probably a scam.

thanks m8

ids habbening already. IT slaves and factory workers are getting booted due to low level automation

Lol more like because you're Indian yourself. Norway is full of pajeets

How long is the superpower status going to be delayed ?

LMAO.

How many failed moon landings will India have to do until they realise they never actually happened.

I am guessing 86.

whiter than you hans

Why are you so butthurt about pajeets Hans? Did some Indian stole your job?

hes immigrant not real american

SUPERPOOPER BY 2030

>Indians whiter than anything
You are literally the most dirty people on earth. Probably even more dirty than gypsies and that says a whole lot. Not even Muslims and niggers take shits on streets. And they are scamming motherfuckers just like gypsies as well.
>did stole
Lmfao pajeet using a VPN. You tunneled into the wrong country rajesh. Polaks are more racist than us and don't speak broken English either.

You won’t be laughing in 3 months when they are a superpower

We're all mutts; it doesn't matter.

>Not even Muslims and niggers take shits on streets
Look up Eritrea

TBQH I've been to India nearly 15 times and have only seen people shitting outside on a handful of occasions.

What parts of India did you vist ken sama

>have only seen people shitting outside on a handful of occasions
>only on a handful of occasions
>only
Lmao

I'm ethnic Polish with any doubt and I was just curious why do you hate pajeets so much? It's some kind of obsession.
And yes we now have a lot of most pajeets here but they have no problem with us at least in the cities

They are really cutting it close, 2020 is coming soon.

>and have only seen people shitting outside on a handful of occasions.

giving shitposters excuse to dab on us even more
you slippin up juan

>I'm ethnic Polish with any doubt
Damn, if you say so it must be true.

fyi, gypsies = indians

You know their spaceship crashed right?
They lost contact with it

It was a lander-rover. The "spaceship" is still orbiting the moon like it was intended to.

I've heard that a couple of times, is it actually true? Would explain a lot, actually it would explain everything.

thank god i'm not the only one who only sees replies from indians, i thought it was related with my ip/region

Pretty much everywhere except some parts of the Northeast and the far South.

Can't lie, homie. Was walking around Jamshedpur a month or so ago and took a brief detour to some ghat near the river. It was a nice view until some guy dropped his pants 10 meters in front of me to take a dump.

Saw the same shit (pun not intended) in Visakhapatnam a couple years back. I was visiting Rushikonda beach and took a 10-minute walk along the sea. Once you get away from all the shops and towers, there's a spot people use to shit in the ocean itself.

Seems pleasant, though. Imagine taking a dump and then letting the gently lapping waves clean your cheeks.

we put a man on the moon. an american man, but thats just because we are nice people.

pic related btw

Attached: ad.jpg (2048x995, 540K)

nytimes.com/2012/12/11/science/genomic-study-traces-roma-to-northern-india.html?_r=0

yet to experience something like that
hopefully never

Attached: lelbron.jpg (600x680, 35K)

I once saw a mental guy shit on the street in broad daylight. He was gone the next day. Didn't check if the shit was still there.

lol
I have seen some crazy niggas roaming around nekkid but no defecation

superpower by ...2040?

Attached: 83579679.jpg (1600x1515, 311K)

Haven't you ever taken a train? There are always people shitting on or near the the tracks on the way out of big cities.

But I don't see much open defecation otherwise.

SUPERPOWER BY 3030!!!

Mission failure is pretty normal senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon