If only she stopped being a crazy drugged out lesbian feminist and made more shit like this...

If only she stopped being a crazy drugged out lesbian feminist and made more shit like this. Giving me serious Nirvana/Alice In Chains vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=rrvFv6j3-sM

Attached: 903290293.png (1079x643, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BBgOlfSLQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am glad to know that those garbage NPC threads are made by americans

Who is that

some boomer singer I think

your mom.

She was always such a wasted opportunity, her voice was always so unique from all of her peers else and suited for rock. She could have carved out her own lane in rock, but she rather follow the trend of doing wigger shit. Such a waste.

imagine thinking this shit sounds any grunge at all, jesus christ, please next time just save your opinion about anything music related

seriously. nirvana vibes? fuck off

>never listed to jar of flies
dragged out riffs in this are extremely reminiscent of that ep

>but she rather follow the trend of doing wigger shit
That's how you get rich.

Only punk retards would unironically want to stay underground just to stay "pure".
The people from extreme metal are even worse

Based
t. musical retard

cringe

I don't know what you guys are on about, Miley encapsulates Kurt in the height of his heroine use perfectly. Listen to the pain and angst

why do normies like alcohol so much? it doesn't do anything for me

Where the fuck are you getting Nirvana vibes from?

It makes you forget your miserable existence.
Despite the appearences, most normies are miserable people. I would pity them if I wasn't on the same boat

Retards, it's obviously still pop music, but she's obviously drawing influences from grunge with that heavy distortion, don't be daft.

Shut your whore mouth, don't you ever talk about my mom you fucking nigger

I'm miserable too but alcohol just makes me feel stupid and dull, at least weed is a unique experience. Even tobacco makes my mind sharp and hyper focused.

I know your memeing but distortion makes everything sound better. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=2BBgOlfSLQI

sharing similar harmonies doesn't make the music similar, alice in chains and grunge music in general is angsty and filled with agony, that song is nothing like that at all

are you a 15 yo girl?

I was being sarcastic

thank god

>angsty
>agony
When does she not make that type of song? lol and Alice in Chains did not make angsty songs 24/7 a lot of their shit was comedic. Hopefully she doesn't suicide though, too hot.

Uhm excuse me sweetie Hannah Montana is superior to Nirvana. Don't you ever insult Miley comparing her to the most overrated band of all time who only got big because of angsty kids love for Smells like teen spirit. Their only good song.

>a lot of their shit was comedic
well miley is not comedic at all, what's your point? that song is dreamy and you could also say that about alice in chains music, but she doesn't have that depressive and dark element which makes grunge music what it is
also let's state the obvious, miley cyrus is a shit artist who doesn't have a fifth of the creativity that kurt had even after he blew his brain up, this sound like your average pop song

Nirvana didn't either, they were the most generic grunge band of them all. No creativity whatsoever. AiC was superior, as was Pearl jam, Mother love bone, Gruntruck, Tad, Paw etc. There were many others greater than them that never got recognition. They got big mainly because of their radio friendly songs. They were soulless though.

>song isn't depressive
Then why did it make me want to kill myself?

>forcing yourself this hard to be contrarian
the only reason you think nirvana is generic is because everyone took influence from them, they were the ones who defined grunge as a genre, there was no one before them who did grunge music as we know it today, saying nirvana is "generic" and has "No creativity whatsoever" is like saying the same about black sabbath, of course they sound like everyone else, everyone else tries to sound like them

either personals reason or you're an actual 15yo girl