So why do we hate them again? skin color? religion?

so why do we hate them again? skin color? religion?

Attached: 1485923818457.gif (346x437, 35K)

Utter retards

They're Turks

Turkish soldiers armed with captured mosins ww1

Attached: 1561843009954.jpg (718x507, 106K)

Balkans are still butthurt and that's great

> we

I don't care about them, they are irrelevant to Anglos.

Morgoth created them.

I've been to Turkey several times and found people there to be generally friendly and very hospitable. However, it's hard to find anyone who speaks English with even basic proficiency.

>and found people there to be generally friendly and very hospitable
You are literally the only one to say this ever

No I'm not. It's a pretty common sentiment. However, I do think Turks tend to be pretty hostile towards Arabs.

Yeah but from what I read it's not exclusive to us at all, your post surprises me, are you a Jap?

what are you talking about, the UK is drowning in sandpeople, you live in a village or something?

No, I'm American and on a layover. I spent about a month in Turkey on my first visit and then a week for the second. Traveled all around the country, too, and hitchhiked through the Southeast. Communication was always a problem, but I learned a little bit of Turkish (which I've long since forgotten). Folks were always extremely helpful, and I was frequently invited to spend the night with strangers' families.

Almost everyone I've met who's been to Turkey has said the same thing--excepting women, most of whom think Turkish guys are some of the creepiest cunts on the planet.

Because despite having an strong history and tradition they can't help but fall into the same retarded traps all other Muslim countries do

Complete waste of potential

He's Japanese. Of course a Jap will get warm greetings from Turks.

Anyone who likes cats cannot be a bad person

Read the thread before you post, literally 2 posts above you

>what is a passport

Just because an user is posting from a certain location doesn't mean they're from there. I've been to your country, too.

Well what do you know

If you're not completely retarded, people will typically treat you alright. I had a brief stay in Egypt several years ago, too. Everyone constantly whines about how pushy and scammy you lot are, but I didn't have any big problems. People just laughed at my half-forgotten formal Arabic and bought me lots of coffee.

I didn't even get beheaded, either.

hot sauce in my kebab when i wanted a mild one

You just have a good luck in your travels. Those things they whine about are all true and annoying as fuck.

When I typed my post Egyptianon's post was the last comment.
Doesn't change much, Armenians too welcome anyone from more exotic countries. It's just the international hypocrisy that is pretty logical but nonetheless I can't stand it.

IMO, you just have to be sort of street smart and learn how to deal with pushy people. Once you get it figured out, life and travel becomes a lot easier.

>again
Im confused. Was there ever a time where we didn't hate them?

Yeah that is indeed an issue of mine, I'm not used to dealing with such scum. I get anxious and sweet talked easily.

ar*bs are subhuman along side with armenians and greeks

Best thing to do is just ignore them. Touts make money by manipulating social norms and making you feel like a cunt for ignoring them. Ultimately, they're trying to impose themselves on your routine and plans--you're under no obligation to engage. Nine times out of ten, they'll get the hint and piss off if you don't even bother looking at them.

If you're standing around and respond to them in any way--just a grunt or a "no"--it usually encourages them to keep trying.

This is a good advice.

As a Turk, I hate other Turks and Turkey as a whole. Everything about Turkey and Turkish people is disgusting. I even go as far as to say I am ashamed of being one. I don't expect foreigners to like this shit people and country.

based thread

Dude they hate you because you're from Egypt, Turks hates Arabs Syrians and other Jihad countries.

>other Jihad countries
Based 0 self awareness Turk

And yet, your prime-minister is a literal turk

Thinks Turkey is a Jihad country lmao newfag

>He doesn't like hot sauce things
Sóy

Attached: ishiggydiggyUsagi.jpg (335x329, 59K)

>t. azeri

Attached: 257C7CF4-EB64-4C13-A6A5-4BB44DC887F8.png (1080x1080, 1.32M)

Turkey is a jihad country. What are you talking about?

Can anyone post that dumb foid who went to turkey to prove muslims are gentle? Think she got tahrir squar’d and there wasn’t even protesting. Though I long for the day turkey gets annexed. Viva l kurdistan.