One of the main protagonists in European history

> One of the main protagonists in European history
> Is now a tiny weak shithole in the middle of Europe filled with Balkan slavs and Turks

RIP

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png (255x170, 329)

Balkan niggers**

Attached: 55.png (232x217, 524)

Austrian posters, where are they? I don't see them on Jow Forums

You better not see them, honestly. Like that one yellow feverlet

>Balkan slavs and Turks
Why did you write Turks twice

t. lost all his colonies, was cucked by america and is about to become their 51st state

> A German from Germany defending Austria

cuck

They're too embarrassed to post with an Austrian flag

>t. Austrian posting under German flag

i'm from the states

How did they get away with causing two world wars

>tf
>tp

Cuck, don't defend austrians, they hate you.

> A thread where we make fun of Germany
> Austrian posters laugh their ass off and take lead role

> A thread where we make fun of Austria
> Germany cucks fiercely defend them like their life depends on it

Every time

They should've just merged with Germany

>sideways Perú
i guess they didn't try their best

really makes you think

What makes them protagonists?

how many times have you been in Austria?

Attached: lachs86002.jpg (512x359, 45K)

>where are they?
/deutsch/

never ever /Deutsch/
dort ist das Geschneutz des deutschen Volkes

Whats the difderence between an austian and a german?

One shits in the ravine, the other on his wife

By pretending to be tiny and irrelevent

you know that you can make this type of post about almost all relevant European countries?

>Balkan slavs

99% of Balkanites have 0% Slavic blood

Here i am, what's good.
I mostly lurk and I'm never on /deutsch/. There's only degenerates (Germans) and German sympathisers (Austrians and Swiss) there.

Never seen a truer post

Germans always wanted to be Austria 2.0 but autism prevents them

>a german defending fellow germans

Attached: 1550180736629.png (3400x2400, 891K)

Well, there's that one Austrian guy who's hard to miss

I was in Vienna for 2 weeks in 2015. It was a shithole filled with dogfucking roasties, gypsies, Turks and yugos. I felt like I was in literal purgatory. All was so blunt and just too peaceful

austria is tsundere, germany is yandere. aside from that not much. more mountains in austria than the german average perhaps and talking in a cute accent.

agreed, it was both relevant and powerful. though all great empires crumble, only need to look at yours

It's only you guys who believe in the Pan-German meme.

I know for a fact its not just us. aside from that autistic austrian posting here there are still enough austrians who think that way. despite allied propaganda tellng them to hate us.

German kills children in gas chambers, Austrian rapes them in a basement.

>dogfucking roasties, gypsies, Turks and yugos

and it turns out all of those people were infact one severel fucked up mutt from poland. you.

They are worse than germans, so good riddance, especially that yellowfevor retard.

Austrians are brown manlets

they were emperors of the hre for centuries and even afterwards austria was one of the largest nations in europe.

Why are you so buttmad Adolf? That's not your country now.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. A whole 3% (!!!!!) approve of your pan-germanic pipe dream
To anyone that doesn't speak german, the last question asks whether they want Austria to join Germany and be governed by them. 90% said no and only 3% said yes.

Attached: loppetedeitsche.png (547x783, 100K)

>To anyone that doesn't speak german
huh, I thought you spoke Austrian, not our ugly language German? How come you know German?

The question is not even close to what I said.
Our goverment isnt perfect and sucks in many areas. I never said that many austrians want to be governed by germany nor that they should. I said that most austrians recognize the brotherhood between our nations and that we are essentially the same people.

hell most germans wouldnt even answer yes to this retarded question.

We learn it in school, and now stop diverting from the point.
>It's only you guys who believe in the Pan-German meme.
>>I know for a fact its not just us. aside from that autistic austrian posting here there are still ENOUGH austrians who think that way. despite allied propaganda tellng them to hate us.
Mate, are you illiterate? You literally answered "No" to the statement that you're the only ones believing in that pipe dream of yours. How retarded are you people actually?

All that Australian and Brit 0.45 is here

they were always germanized slavs, this isn't much of a difference

pan german doesnt not mean wanting immediate direct controll from berlin you retard.

"Pan-Germanism (German: Pangermanismus or Alldeutsche Bewegung), also occasionally known as Pan-Germanicism, is a pan-nationalist political idea. Pan-Germanists originally sought to unify all the German and possibly also Germanic-speaking peoples in a single nation-state known as Großdeutschland."
I'm actually beginning to think that you have some learning disability

Why are there so few Austrian posters? Theres one really cringy Jow Forums one who pops up all the time and the odd very friendly one, but that's it

and where does this necessitate annexation into the current germany and direct rule from berlin you retard? even you must realize that the question was phrased in a very specific way.

That question was phrased that way to find out whether Austrians want to unite with germans or not and the answer is an overwhelming no. It doesn't if the governing party sits in Berlin or somewhere else

Private sector and public sector in Wien are filled with east-africans, filipinos, asians, brown men speaking perfect german.

They're actually citizens.

yes it does matter. the question is phrased specifically to make it unappealing. it doesnt ask if they would like to be united with germany. it asked if germany would rule them better than they do themselves from berlin. the answer to that is obviously no.
ask the opposite question "would germany be better of if it be part of austria and ruled from vienna?". a proud austrian will probably say yes, we can do it better. does that mean he wants to unify? the question doesnt ask that. it asks if austrians think they are better than germans. or if austrians think germans are better than them in the original question.
you are dishonest or an idiot if you dont realize that. and the question of unification is fairly irrelevant for most people now since are both part of the eu. nobody gives a shit since there is no border.
but ask if germany should have been unified by austria instead of prussia and quite a few more people than 3 percent will say yes.

Who the fuck wants to be a german cuck in this day and age?

youre from the UK, my friend

Deutschland: North German
Austria: South German

>"would germany be better of if it be part of austria and ruled from vienna?"
Of course it would be, because that's the objective truth. But that doesn't mean that Austrians want Germany or germans to be a part of us.
>but ask if germany should have been unified by austria instead of prussia and quite a few more people than 3 percent will say yes.
And thats where your glaring lack of knowledge about Austria comes to show. You have absolutely no idea about Austria, at all. Knowing a bunch of Austrians does not mean you know the population of Austria and what they think. I can tell you, as an Austrian that's lived in Austria his whole life that no sizeable portion of Austrians want to unify with Germany in ANY way. No matter if Austrians make up the government and if the government is in Vienna or any other city. We don't want to unify with you because we don't like you and because we're not the same people. Unifying with you would be the same as unifying with Turkey.

All of Africa, Middle East, Asia, China, Vietnam, Turdkey.

No one, that's the point. Germans are just upset that no one likes them and therefore try with everything they have to convince everyone that Austrians are actually germans because we're not hated by everyone like they are.

so you aknowledge my first statement is true that the question asked has nothing to do with wherever or not austrians would want to be reunified.

>don't want to unify with you because we don't like you

cute
>Unifying with you would be the same as unifying with Turkey.

come on now it just gets funny.

>No one, that's the point. Germans are just upset that no one likes them

thats not true. you austrians obviously love us.
thats why you are being so tsundere.

Attached: tsun.png (500x281, 201K)

> One of the main protagonists in World history
> Is now tiny weak shithole Island filled with Muslims from his ex-colonies

RIP

I'm sorry about Germany too

>so you aknowledge my first statement is true that the question asked has nothing to do with wherever or not austrians would want to be reunified.
First of all, it literally asks if austrians want to be part of Germany which LITERALLY means unifying and second of all, read what i wrote again. I said we don't want to unify with you because we dislike you and aren't the same person, which makes it the same as not wanting to unify with Turkey because we dislike them and we're not the same people.

>100 years ago Wien was the Capital of Earth.
So far we have fallen.

Wie überheblich und wohl ein Witz. Da denkst du mal da Mann noch mit die kultureller Sympathie interessiert ist. Ich will nur eurer Geld. Pfftt Balkaner, hau ab. Die Franzosen oder Italiener werden die gleicher sein.

Attached: 6FB8B31C-BD06-4704-B6F1-78FE525FC8E2.jpg (740x925, 121K)

>Germany
>Island
gypsy education

kek, I feel bad for Germans, they want so desperately to be loved by Austrians. What a sad scene.

>First of all, it literally asks if austrians want to be part of Germany which LITERALLY means unifying

no it means annexation by germany, with no change to the political system other than austria being part of it.
sure thats what happened with east germany but its not the definition of unification.
goverment, constitution, capital everything could be changed under proper unification.
hell the acting capital of west germany was bonn not berlin. and our constitution is still techniqually temporary and was planned to be revised once unification happened.
so its not like massive change to facilitate unification is out of the question.