I suffer in this country

>I suffer in this country

Attached: per gdp.png (334x623, 34K)

i suffer in america

You really think life in the US is that great?

then Say 10 bad things

>Qatar
>Singapore
>Germany
people actually do suffer in these cunts

Nah nowhere near as much as in the usa. Literally the same as in other countries on that list

it is if you work. It's unlivable if you want to be a NEET

1. pay to get treated
2. pay $100+ for textbooks, $5k+ semester for college
3. Jobs run on nepotism
4. Drive everywhere (you don't have a car, gg)
5. everyone is retarded including myself
6. superficial women
7. Trump and the republican party
8. Food is generally terrible (fast food everywhere)
9. Can't live as NEET (welfare is shit)
10. Possibly could get shot at any moment

so basically what you're saying is that everything is solved if we extend our social programs and public transport

>insanely high crime rate
>overpriced healthcare that puts most people in 6 digits of debt while not even being good (highest infant&maternity death rates, 4th lowest life expectancy of developed countries)
-no guaranteed paid leave, some don't have any, most have 10-20 days
-homeless everywhere
-no walkability/public transport, enjoy sitting for 3 hours in a traffic jam
-education is expensive af and some people still have debts in their 40's because the debt is on interest
-highest inequality of all developed countries
-your boss can kick you for no reason whenever he wants
-opioid crisis
-highest car related death rate of developed countries
-relatively high suicide rate
But

-some people have very high salaries
-good universities
-nice national parks

>highest incarceration rate
>lots of crime
>school shootings
>a hospital visit will leave you in lifelong debts
>tertiary education leaves you in lifelong debts
>degenerate culture based around consumerism and heavily influenced by blacks
>roastiest and dumbest thots of all places
>extremely high obesity rate
>about twice as bad as europe in terms of greenhouse gas emissions and exploitation of natural resources
>heavily military based regime, creates wars around the world to divert the attention that would otherwise centre around its heavily flawed political system
>corporations have such strong lobbies that some laws are just written up by companies entirely and simply signed by local governments
I can go on if you want me to

Based

yes

>not number one

Attached: 1566014579934.png (686x524, 125K)

Hmm I guess you learn something new every day

They're just going to start throwing out shit that is barely noteworthy in the long run. And you know it.

Why would you even ask this stupid question.

cope

1. you can get treated regardless of ability to pay
2. ever heard of pdf?
3. true, many countries do this and needs to be fixed. it still isnt hard to get a job
4. depends on location
5. yes you are
6. not rare in any moden country
7. i agree, democrats are shit as well
8. learn to cook or go to better restaurants
9. oh no
10. fearmongering

your post sounds screams "cope" desu ever heard of generalizations?

Poor in Germany = Middle Class in the US
Middle Class in Germany = Upper Class in the US

>2. pay $100+ for textbooks, $5k+ semester for college
My university forces you to buy all your books 2019 edition from the 'local' publisher with average retail price of about €90 each. I've seen booklists from the past and every year they added more and more books from this publisher.

generalizations dont represent reality. How often do you go to the hospital?

>Middle Class in Germany = Upper Class in the US
hahaha you can't be serious you deluded imbecile average German middle class earns like combined income of 50k after tax if they are extremely lucky and at this point can hardly afford a normal house in your economically relevant areas.

lel

Attached: middle class.png (1750x733, 51K)

>reality
You missed the point of my post completely. All the things I said is allowed in the US. Even if I or you don't do some of the things I listed doesn't mean they don't happen. With your logic you can't complain about anything in any country. Christ dude

the FR"G" Ltd is a shithole
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

Obviously it depends on the uni but 90euros for all textbooks is a steal. One class in my uni a standard textbook, rented will be about 100 dollars, new would be about 150. That is just for one class. If you're taking 4 classes it adds up. Of course you can get pdfs, torrent, etc no shit like the other guy said. Some classes have online codes that need to be accessed online new to keep people from torrenting the textbooks. It's fucked

I didn't think they could say 10 things.

Attached: 15408463914812.png (700x506, 302K)

>you know why
>hyperbolic, our healthcare is good (but overpriced) and more so to do with life choices and not just some healthcare problem
>true
>mostly california, new york, and some other big cities
>commute times in the US are lower than most countries in the OECD. only in over populated concrete jungles like LA will traffic be so bad
>i dont think student debt should have interest but people just make bad money decisions
>probably true
>depends on the state
>shitty
>crazy how the country that drives the most has the most car related X..
>below switzerland, which many would say is the best country in the world so good enough

Yes, and this middle class doesn't have to worry about safety or getting fucked over by hospital bills. Or developing an opiat addiction

sorry 90 euros each you said. Yeah that's about the same here except the books sometimes aren't new 2019 editions at all.

because it's disingenuous. Sure it happens but it's not a problem for almost everybody, just people down on their luck. When you throw out generalizations like that it makes it seem like EVERYBODY shares those problems, much like saying that you will get raped once in your life by a refugee if you live in Sweden. Now if you said that Indians poop on the street and Brazilians live in favelas then you'd be generalizing, but a very large portion of their population faces those problems.

Monetization of students is getting criminal. Over here they also charge them like €400+ rent to live in a small room in a shared house or €600 for a 30m2 shoebox rapidly build up next to highways.
Nothing students pay (except tuition itself which is subsidized) is a normal market rate. It's all times 4.

not quite

Attached: salaries.png (856x503, 21K)

The US is an outlier because of the huge number of billionaires. The average everyday American is poor and still has to pay health insurance on top.

Are you still living in the 90s or something the European middle class earns hardly anything more but has to worry about shit like healthcare and education more and more.
If you have a child today you will actually need to start saving for their university and consider a private health insurance.

i dont trust people that actually buy college textbooks unless there is no pdf or torrent online or it is some stupid accesscode locked book

when you mean average you're talking about the low class not the middle class

>The lowest in the USA earn less than in Poland
how, they have 10$ min wage (12 in some states)

>gpd
Ebin. Nothing like a handful of rich cunts who don't pay tax that earn more in a year than your entire family will in their lifetime, artificially inflating meaningless figures that don't take into account the cost of living and purchasing power.
>can barely afford rent in a single room dump but that means poor bastards here live like kings!

Also, including literal tax havens only goes to show out misleading and downright unethical GDP is as a measure of any sort of societal wellbeing.

maybe it is illegals

why do people here have to worry about opiate addiction? It's not something forced on people

>because it's disingenuous.
Except it isn't. That is literally how it works.
>When you throw out generalizations like that it makes it seem like EVERYBODY shares those problems
A vast majority of people do share those problems what the fuck you talking about? Not everyone lives your lifestyle dude. Everything I listed is pretty common. That is what a generalization is. Are you dumb or what?

The middle class and up represent a minority of people, which makes it even more insidious. The poor and working class will always represent the vast majority and the way GDP is measured as a function, they are completely overlooked. What the fuck is the use of a reference point that overlooks the very people responsible for generating the gross domestic product to begin with?
Fucking none.

Yeah it's fucked here too. You're either coughing up thousands of dollars or taking out debt. Or course there is scholarships that pay for everything or you have rich parents that cover the costs.

>It's not something forced on people
doctors prescribing painkillers en masse to everyone isn't "forced"?

>You're either coughing up thousands of dollars or taking out debt.
Same. I'm getting massively funded by my parents (that aren't even rich) but I have friends who have over 30k in debt because their parents don't pay them shit.
It's hilarious watching European flags deny student debts are a thing when the majority of students need money for things that aren't straight up tuition or textbooks too. I don't know anyone of my friends without debt.

>52% of the US population is middle class
>middle class is $50,000 to $135,000
they're literally the majority retard

major problem with americans is they are absolutely retarded with money, whether when choosing to get an expensive out of state degree for a low paying job, or rampant consumerism buying muh new shit and getting into credit card debt. it is just like their overeating and poor diet leading to fatness t.b.h, they have no self control in either respect

bro the average american can't afford a unexpected bill

that's not because they don't make enough money it's because people are shit at financial responsibility

Correction*
52% of the HOUSEHOLDS earn more than $50k a year, not a single person.

Bear in mind the US has much higher living costs especially if you want to eat things which aren't crap. They have higher rent and you are pretty much forced to own a car also thier healthcare is less efficient.

>70% means your quality of life will likely be just as good. >50% means you'll have a better life and >30% makes America look like a joke

it's the opposite though, living in europe is more expensive save a few places in the big cities

Attached: spokane cost of living.png (596x166, 16K)

so the majority of people are terrible with money

lmao I kind of doubt an average american could afford $10000+ hospital bills even if he saved half of his salary every month

>Bear in mind the US has much higher living costs especially if you want to eat things which aren't crap.
Untrue. It's comparable at best
> They have higher rent
Untrue. Just like in Europe their rents are completely dependant on the location and only a few cities where incomes are retardedly high their rent is higher than ours as well. When compared to incomes renting in cities like NYC and Chicago is better than London or Paris.
>and you are pretty much forced to own a car
Like every German person above the age of 25 that's not some "I love traveling, vintage, techno and biking" student failing his 4th masters

yes, it's a part of our culture. Buy buy buy

do the math

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-062153_Firefox.jpg (1439x2635, 701K)

Lyon is one of France's bigger cities vs literally where in USA

At least do Seattle vs Paris

Lyon has 500,000 people and spokane has 250,000
that's an old screenshot and i cant remember the site

>Lyon
>Germany

Dude, my arguments are for people who are in the 70%, not for all Krauts and Americans

so I checked the site and we're below
>South Africa (half the population makes less than 60 dollars)
>Belize (lmao)
>Malaysia
>Zambia (LMAO)
>Botswana

cost of living is a meme

>I have only a body, only desires of the body, know only suffering of the body

>3. Jobs run on nepotism
You're not Italy

Tell me that also in USA if you're the niece of the owner you've more chances than the other applicants.

That's typical italian

not the best it can be =/= bad

>€90 each
Really?

I was used to download pdfs from LybraryGenesys or ask to other students ''please can you lend me your book for a day?'' and photocopyng all the book

nobody said it's bad but it's obviously not great either. You should be put to different standards than Nigeria even though some of you would rather compare to actual 3rd world countries to prove a point :')

Attached: 1.png (692x74, 9K)

suffering and adversity is necessary

just dont live in a shit state or some gang city like baltimore or stlouis and you should be fine, i dont care what retards over in mississippi do

Attached: xmwvxwcv1fc01.png (1024x705, 257K)

Lyon's urban area is over a million and is the second or third biggest of France while yours is bumfuck nowhere, the usa just has many people

>just dont
Nice cope. The "safe" cities in the us would be called warzones by fox-tier media if they were in europe. You have literal ghettos where regular people are afraid to go and shootings are not a daily but an hourly thing that everybody got used to, so much that when you mention them americans just go "it's just gang wars" and go on with their day. That shit isn't normal

I consider Poland poorer than Malaysia
one is destined to remain an east European shithole and the other one growing exponentially

>29000% of my country's

Attached: 1564240672539.jpg (872x960, 73K)

youre delusional kek, safe cities in the US are safe. there have been like 2 homicides in the past 20 years in my city and the biggest crimes are just petty theft shit
most people dont want gang shitholes but an average person cant do shit to stop that, they would need to send in police forces and maybe military to round them all up and that would be overstepping to many people so would probably never happen. they wont stop until they decide to themselves

>The average American is poor and blah blah

Dude just shut up. You know nothing about the US outside of your memes and sensationalist news stories.

retard

Attached: gdp.png (1640x982, 129K)

>safe cities in the US are safe
literally-who cities of 50k people don't count, you'll probably find these even in Brazil or South Africa, I'm talking major us cities

Attached: murderrate.png (1779x767, 64K)

>i suffer in Jordan

Attached: full-day-private-amman-tour-from-dead-sea-in-amman-367744.jpg (674x446, 75K)

>"safe" cities in the US would be warzones in europe
>n-no no not those safe cities those are just too small!!!
whatever then, hopefully these threads at least deter an illegal or two from entering the country

Attached: 1567741204566.jpg (800x620, 60K)

Your chart is doing nothing to help your argument. Those dangerous cities like Baltimore and STL are black cities. Other cities with violent crime that are not mainly black are then very segregated. You think gangs in Chicago are out catching bodies on the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier or some shit? Jesus

Euros honestly truly think the US is actually really dangerous because of their steady junkfood diet of sensationalist anti-US leftist news. Absolute farce.

I am honestly curious what % chance you guys think there is of getting shot in the US in any given day.

Ireland is unironically probably close to the UK and France if you took out all the accounting tricks and tax avoidance going on

Fine, I checked cities with same or smaller population as my city (120k, fyi last murder here was like 5 years ago)
Data for 2017
Richardsonm, TX: 3 murders
Odessa, TX: 7
Arvada, CO: 0
Cambridge, MA: 2
Sugar Land, TX: 0
Beaumont, TX: 16
Lansing, MI: 14
Evansville, IN: 20
Rochester, MN: 1
Independence, MO: 11
out of these 10 cities, only 3 can be called "safe"

lol

no, YOU don't understand. You think it's any different in literally any other country? Yanks bring up murder inequality or gang wars like it's supposed to help their point but it's literally the same everywhere. In Toronto 27% of murders were in 2 out of 17 divisions. In London 28% of murders were in 4 out of 32 boroughs. In Brazil just 2,2% of the cities are responsible for half the murders. And murders are domestic/gang related everywhere too, it's not like it's random people being knifed in London or shot in Sweden, the only difference is that while in uk cities there are 10 murders, in the same us cities there are 50 or even +100 murders. Literally cope more

That keep expanding the shit you need to buy but at the end of the semester you will realize that more than half of the books you purchased you have never used and never needed them in the first place
I swear those fucking teachers are getting a shit load of kickbacks

I suffer in Ireland. I want a chance for a better life, how is Macau?

Implying it's difficult lmao, fuck off back to America kpopboo insect

It's not what people do, but it is what the university tells them to do. Hell there's even a copystore here which professionaly copies books, but in the end most people are just sensitive to what their professor tells them so they pay up

It's always like this. "When you exclude the niggers American murder rates are on par with Europe's!" except the majority of homicide victims in the Netherlands are non-whites as well

they always sperg out about black people because there's nothing harder for an american than acknowledging the fact that even if the us was 100% pure non-hispanic white they'd still have much more murders than Canada, Belgium, France, Netherlands, the uk etc etc which all have huge non-white populations

>I suffer in norway

Attached: 1563210571261.jpg (1242x1528, 1.02M)

bump

Attached: 1567698024860.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)