If you live in one of the green areas you have no right to complain

If you live in one of the green areas you have no right to complain.

Attached: HDI_over_0.900.png (7200x3318, 2.51M)

One place we forgot to liberate

Attached: r_bK4dkRTKExIhqycIWexIX2xuaNibZHzC6RlX0g95M.jpg (811x609, 82K)

what? i dont know

>you have no right to complain.
why

I'll do it anyways

Attached: 1464593196351.png (473x500, 8K)

HDI is a meme and the FR"G" Ltd is a shithole
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

France always triggers me in this map. They are the reason Europe looks shit

subhuman asian """""man""""""let

Hdi only benefits jews, im poor and my life sucks

But we are poor monkeys.
The citizens are hungry.
Everyone knows that there is no future.

bin kein schlitzauge, du merkel shill

nuke e*stern "europe" please. Our life is suffering and it has to stop

find a better job

du bist der einzige der von Merkel labert, solltest mal deinen Fetisch runterdrehen, Untermensch

our quality of life is actually decreasing

>Russians invasions are predicated on obtaining more vagina and roads
woah

Attached: 1563817655220.gif (450x298, 2.93M)

Then let USA annex

People living in Mazowieckie have all the right to complain

Then it will decrease even faster

>complaintugal

>green = good

how poor are you user

Stop being poor

>I suffer in Europe
Literally just move. You're in the EU

Ok

is that Budapest and Bucharest also? what's going on in Northeast China and eastern Poland?

I don't want to pollute their living space with my subhuman presence.

I live in green and honestly live is pretty good so OP is right

GOD DAMN THIS FUCKING ISLAMIC SHITHOLE 90% OF THE POPULATION ARE FUCKING MUSLIMS

Attached: 1564685592493.jpg (399x489, 20K)

one person won't make a difference when there's already hundreds of thousands of you. I'm also going to steal their jobs in the next few years

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 26K)

tfw live in that little green dot in Russia

Hdi is based on economy, education, and life expectancy not quality of life. Hdi is a meme.

americat

We need to help Africa, bros

Attached: 1514431606687.png (1280x720, 729K)

>tfw most of France is shittier than my country's capital

I thought France was first world

Гeйpoпa гoвнo

why?

>Lazio
>Provence
>Languedoc
Yeah nah we still have the right to complain.

Because most of it is grey

Based Tennessee showing the rest of the inland South how it's done, as usual

Based

that's not an answer to my question, I asked why we should solve the problem and your answer is that there is a problem

Meds. Take them.

>helping people bad

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>I asked why we should solve the problem and your answer is that there is a problem
If there is a problem, you solve it. That's why stating the problem is the only justification needed for fixing it

Then why is Russia so wannabe European country

why don't they solve it themselves?

if there were literally no problems in Germany I'd be fine with helping them, sadly that's not the case

STOP USING HDI.
LITERAL NIGGER INDEX.
ANGLO PROPAGANDA. FUCKING IDIOTS.

but Jow Forums said that eastern Germany is tschernobyl tier
how can it rank higher than almost everyone?

I have no gf
im allowed to complain, thirdies can get an arranged marriage

see

There are people less advanced than reindeer fuckers? WTF

Because its a fucking nigger index that measures 3 or 4 categories that have nothing to do with "human development". Shit like fucking GDP . Or mean years of education.
GDP which doesn't take into account the costs of life, US mutts get an unfair advantage here.
Mean years of education but not how good your education system is or how intelligent/educated your people are.

FUCKING RETARDED.
MEME NIGGER INDEX.
Stop using it.

But people living around Paris have all the right to complain, also Fuck off nigger.

It's not a hard rule, but surely you too can see that a more developed cunt tends to have more average years of study.

many US cities have the highest local purchasing power in the world and the US is like 4th or 5th, US school system is fine anyways aside from a few areas

And the third category is FUCKING LIFE EXPECTANCY!

ENTIRE HDI IS BASED ON THESE THINGS:
>How long you go to school
>How much money your country has
>How long you live

FUCKING RETARDED! THAT IS WHAT THESE NIGGER ANGLOS BASE "HUMAN DEVELOPMENT" ON.

RETARDED!
RETARDED!
RETARDED!

Surely you can seee that these results show that the #1 IS FINLAND.
FINNS.
#1 SMARTEST.
#1 BEST EDUCATION.
#1 HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST.

But this NIGGER RANKING ranks USA and UK above Finland ??? Hahahahaha PATHETIC HOW RETARDED THIS SHIT IS.

Many US cities are fifth world hellholes!

Attached: ec54e86a-0069-4f67-803f-2408dcbcad2e.png (1384x1600, 575K)

lmfao it's literally just an index of how much of a consumerist whore you are

Literally all those things are at least correlated with development, i think you are confusing development index with life quality and having wronf expectations.

>spending more time learning about holocaust and 6 billion jews means you're better educated
lmao

Ok okokokokookok But you choose these fucking categories and base it on that.

You see people actually use this NIGGER index seriously and assume that AMERIMUTT USA is first world because it says that they are above Finland and above 0,9.

Real Indexes (see: Happiness Index, Fragile State Index, Good Country Index) measure several categories and take into account facts that actually matter!

This is a NIGGER index created by fucking PAKISTANIS and it measures THREE things! How fucking insane and stupid do you have to be to take this PAKISTANI INDEX seriously?

Attached: eeac41ce.png (1075x853, 232K)

>GDP which doesn't take into account the costs of life

the 3 components
are expected lifespan of a newborn, expeted mean years of education for a newborn and GDP (PPP)/capita

the PPP part is where cost of living is considered
of course for example purchasing power adjusted median net income would be a superior indicator but I don't see how any of this gives any unfair advantage to eastern Germany

it seems eastern Germany is indeed a better place to live than 99% of this website is willing to admit for whatever reason

good

i dont see why PISA scores are that important either, just a random test with no reward and only given to select students every few years. i would probably just smear shit on the test and hand it in to fuck with them

fuck OUTTA HERE

That shit is unironically implying that USA and UK are better than Finland ! Can you fucking believe that? No, right. Then stop taking it seriously.

Attached: 1532201910674.jpg (606x690, 135K)

what other ways do you suggest to measure the education quality, if you assume that children will just pretend to be dumb for no reason or that the children will be cherrypicked for the tests?

how far up north-east do you live?

Attached: 201811_mom_1120.jpg (1120x1585, 1.27M)

I live in central/southern Finland so orange tile.

>tfw live in green tile

Attached: 7421642781421.png (792x600, 51K)

Are you pepe or wojack here?

pepe compared to other p*lacks and eastern europeans and wojak compared to firsties

Damn it feels good to be red

Isn't northern binland and sweden supposed to be a frozen shithole with just some small cities? How are they blue?

We are getting great-replaced by brown demons so we have every right to complain.

Based versatile Polack

nuke e*stern "europe" please

How are they blue ? Huh ? Well because everything is perfect in every part of Finland.

Attached: 1526233673495.png (1984x1736, 529K)