Is modafinil NXT for neets?

>Deutscher fag here where do you get it?
> What's better + non-amphetamine?

Attached: cooooooo.jpg (437x594, 86K)

nah coffee is a 100 times stronger drug
problembis coffe has a short halve time and a bad down

turns you into an emotionless zombie if you use it too much. it's legal in the us tho, just order online.

kinda describes it all tb h.

Shit gives most people head aches even in low doses, if you do not have any side effects good for you.

Eat 3 cooked eggs when taking it to stop head eggs. Aches. Then theanine pills to stop the heart from spazzing out.

Can anyone source by any chance the fact that modafinil doesn't work for high iq ppl?

germanfag here too
i looked it up and you can easily buy it online
just use google fren

Attached: 1536740218878.png (633x611, 115K)

Not high IQ but certain genes makes it less effective. There's research papers on it just check pubmed.com

It works on me and my friends. I once took it 2 weeks in a row with little sleep to complete my thesis. After that I was super tired for a week, like my bodily resources were depleted.

how did it affect your working?

Eggs have a lot of choline, so supplementing choline instead of eggs could do the job just as well i believe.

And how was the rest? Sleep quality and length, plus overall feeling?

I've been trying the OTC nootropics to see if anything came close to Provigil. I've tried gorilla mind, lions, MindLab pro, and some other crap with a racetam. The MindLab pro actually has some positive effect but it's slight and if I even have 1 glass of wine the night before I can't feel anything.. just my .02

Ignore these faggots, no head aches only slight dehydration, appetite suppression and wakefulness.
It doesn't compare to uppers or speed because you are alert with out any speediness.
It just allows you to focus on something with out boredom. It's useful. Buy it online from an online pharmacist.

Attached: IMG_20180914_135348.jpg (3036x4048, 3M)

You have very vivid and strange dreams on modafinil. Almost like lucid dreaming.

I also used to take it for work. I found it very helpful - had more focus but it was very subtle. I didn't have any side effects. It's worth trying.

it makes you autistic. get it from litwa or bongistan

I just get woozy and depressed after a couple days using it and then quitting. Probably don't have the right genes.

how much of a beta retard do you have to be to take pills to FOCUS on a task to completion? wtf?

doesnt have anything to do with genes.
just some people cant feel their body as you do and dont feel it that much as you, that their body and brain needs some rest

just watch take your pills on netflix

it isn't legal in the us unless something has changed in the last couple years. only place i could find to ship it was some sketchy pharmacy in india. schedule 4 i think?

idk what you call high but i'm reasonably high and it worked fine for me. makes your piss smell like sulfur. i liked it, reduced social anxiety and i could focus intensely for 8-10 hours easily. not as strong as adderall obviously but it didn't have the negative effects of addy either. hard to sleep though, even if you take it right away in the morning it might still keep you up at night

I might be an NPC? ^_^