High IQ Predictions. When will ChainLink hit $12?

I need to find a job ASAP and accumulate. Do I have time?

Attached: Microsoft Dev.png (623x571, 179K)

25th november 2018

Mid 2019.

I think upcoming november or december.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>11095105
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF NEGATIVITY, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. KEEP REPLYING TO STINKY LINKIES WITH THIS LINK AND THEY WILL ALL WANT TO DIE. LINK ZERO DOLLARS END OF YEAR.

My stupid gay prediction is $1 IF EXTREMELY LUCKY EOY. $12 mid 2019 AT BEST. I hold 75k and realize this may not even happen. Everyone stop being silly with your predictions.

never

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF NEGATIVITY, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. KEEP REPLYING TO STINKY LINKIES WITH THIS LINK AND THEY WILL ALL WANT TO DIE. LINK ZERO DOLLARS END OF YEAR.

$11 was the prediction that CFA guy came up with

THIS ISN'T A NUMBERS GAME 'MARKET CAP KEV'.

THIS IS SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
WE ARE SUPPLY, THEY ARE DEMAND.

$1000 EOY

Attached: 1519234402827.png (586x676, 344K)

Pajeet got MCK'd....burnnnnn

Attached: 1533109991416.jpg (640x549, 97K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

also follows the paypal/affirm guy like sergey, but then again they both also follow other unrelated big ceos like elon and bill gates

Attached: al.jpg (1098x1191, 218K)

It kinda looks like we're at the bottom of the J-curve, so I'd say $20+ within 5-12 months

kek
this. its going to be a cold winter

You guys need to understand that there's a major financial crisis hitting soon.

I hold a huge link bag but it won't moon until all the current shit hits the fan

Attached: 20180910_13_54_52.png (258x195, 6K)

>Klintsevich
Now that's a name I can trust!

never. it does nothing. its literally a rest api

At this point is almost sure that Chainlink is a good coin which is gaining attention by people who are involved in huge businessess. At this poin you must be retarded to do not have at least a suicide insurance. I don't understand the fudders.... the market is flooded with scams like hot and ven, what do they want from chainlink? ARe they retarded or do they don't understand that blockchain needs oracle and this is th only project working on them?

>096757▶
>File: 20180910_13_54_52.png (6 KB, 258x195)
>Image
> (OP)
> You guys need to understand that there's a major financial crisis hitting soon.
> I hold a huge link bag but it won't moon until all the current shit hits the fan
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: TTvQq2GW) 09/16/18(Sun)16:40:47 No.11096784▶

Is this the new FUD? AHAHAH THE FAT SERGEY, THE 100K LINK TO MAKE IT, THE LINE JAPANE LINK, NOW WE HAVE A NEW FUD: THE FINANCIAL CRISIS AHAHAH YOU DESERVE TO DIE BRAINLET. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ccumulate more you deserve to die as well, greedy bastard. You had one year bastard. The financial crisis will let more money flood into crypto

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 04055AF5-50CD-4351-92F8-D58E4FB0A8D7.png (689x795, 96K)

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Attached: 1537019138463.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

100k link is suicide insurance. Even my wife holds 290k and she still thinks it's a scam

Based pee pee poo poo poster

>I don't understand the fudders.... the market is flooded with scams like hot and ven
this is LINK's biggest selling point imo. crypto is full to the brim of utterly worthless garbage projects and scams. even eth to an extent is the cyber equivalent of a parlor trick as far as investments go.
i'd say LINK is more-or-less the only bona fide realworld crypto application out there with a serious set of people behind it and a workable product. you can still say LINK wont go anywhere - which is unlikely, but whatever, you can still say that if you're low IQ - but you cant then claim that COLX or AMB or any other shyster scam is better.

£342,857 eoy

Attached: 1524889370287.png (658x627, 342K)

Pee pee poo poo

So true. I bought my wife's boyfriend 3 million and he doesn't even know what chainlink is

just because you're pessimistic doesn't mean you're right

put your ETH in conventment instead lol

Attached: 1a.png (960x1280, 1.28M)

i know right. the fucking financial crisis. this is the new FUD. top lel

I think it will hit $12 around 6 months after the mainnet launch. I am incredibly bearish, and think it might even take longer than that, but I'm in this long-term. Even hitting $1 again will be a huge barrier broken for me.