There are actual, biological girls browsing Jow Forums THIS VERY MOMENT

There are actual, biological girls browsing Jow Forums THIS VERY MOMENT

They might be cute, and may have laughed at your posts

Attached: 1445552007544.jpg (419x304, 14K)

they don't understand my humor

I am a girl masquerading as a gaycock anime poster and nobody knows

Okay i dun care about some whores desu

I need a gf, lads

Attached: 1567406659455.jpg (605x737, 29K)

Good to see you don't ask anymore for big tits

I hope they're cute…

Attached: 1565218041047.gif (400x447, 122K)

Stop posting in my threads, you are not female

I need a cute swedish twink~

And I should care because?

what's the point... I will die alone anyway...

Attached: 1558294591163.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

Do girls fantasize about sniffing boy hair too???

Attached: 1561043139643.jpg (750x920, 96K)

yeah same bru

Same

I'm 30 and i never had gf and never had sex. I have never kissed or hugged a girl.

Attached: 1424077224757.jpg (217x320, 19K)

youre not a girl pedro you have a dick

I wonder if they fantasize about sniffing butts

Yeah so
You're not the only one

>Fucking femoid answers my thread
Hope those soulless animals get stoned to death

>laughed at your posts
no, I just laugh at the fact that you're a g*rmanic, hahahaha

Attached: 1350455120336.jpg (360x360, 71K)

you're not a woman, nor will you ever be

I'm a Black woman,AMA.

how does it feel like to be a PURE-BLOODED PERFECTION handcrafted by GOD himself?

Yes
t. had a girl tell me that

Your not Maria Mario

Hon Hon hon

girls arent real

for me its actually the reverse

Whats the reverse of sniffing butts?

Having my butt sniffed while wearing yoga pants

oh, you fantasize about sniffing brappers then?

Thank God that I'm a boy. Right fellow guys? Putting dick in pussy, yeah!

A c-cute girl could be reading this very post

Attached: 1546757865324.png (314x300, 69K)

Ahem, there is more to us than that

I've reached a point where I want a gf so bad but yet I'm so scared of it because I have no social life

Attached: 1417391037146.jpg (1116x714, 107K)

pretty much same here. I've been alone so long I don't even know what certain stuff means. I don't know what to say and what not to say. What is considered funny etc. I became a living husk. May god end my suffering soon

are they black?

I Made this shit pic about 5 years ago lol

I can't get a girlfriend because I got mentally scarred by a girl in my early teens. I've just recovered but now I've missed too much.

>English girls browse this board
>mfw they read your posts with their cute accents

Attached: D8AD6695-0B28-444D-B20C-6BA99A8F4A24.png (800x750, 91K)

see the post you quoted

>English accent
>cute

Attached: 0d6e87aa4970202c3973341604b318a8-imagejpeg.jpg (500x500, 371K)

Post cute girl hand

I am from Jow Forums so you can guess my oppinion on women.

girls arent real

Why are there so much more boys on the internet than girls? Despite making up only 50% of the population men commit more than 90% of the posts on 4channel.

Cuz women are stupid.

Why have young, straightoid males become so timid across the western world?

Like boomers could not even comprehend talking about girls the way you do, young men hiding behind anonymity and anime girl reaction faces.

because most of them are smart enough to not spend their time on an anonymous image board*

Attached: bebop5.jpg (489x489, 30K)

we just pretend to be man online

this, lmao
Even in social media I larp as a guy, just because men are insufferable online once they find out you're a girl

Plz b my gf

are you a girl as well?

No im a qt boy

then no

this is the true state of females on Jow Forums. eventually you just give up because as soon as you hint vaugely at your gender, unintentionally even, people will come at you with pitchforks.

Attached: qup.png (526x545, 33K)

Not just on 4ch. Everywhere. Boys either become hostile or orbiters (which then become hostile if you don't respond to them). Safer to just pretend to have a benis.

Jow Forums taught me more English in 2 months than 13 years of mandatory English classes. Jow Forums redpilled me about the world and shaped my way of thinking into one that allows me to see things the way they actually are without blue pilled normie garbage, it also made me realize what are the things that actually matter. Irl, No one would have told me anything other than blue pilled garbage, that would have made me end up as a complete normie loser.

yeah, it's just too annoying, and it's much easier to just larp as a male. Some guys are extremely pathetic. For example:
>larp as male on facebook
>a random guy in my uni's facebook group asked for help
>I help him out, give him sources to study from, etc
>after a while he PMs me saying that it's PATHETIC that I didn't pass that class after having all these sources to study from, and that he could do it easily
>starts to flex to me about his job and money and whatever
>"uuuuh ok", and I simply ignore him
>a few days later he finds out I'm a girl, immediately apologizes, and starts to orbit me
m*les will pull shit like that, and expect you to still respect them for some reason

You were probably better off not coming on here

Men are pathetic

you need help bro

indeeth. just sucks to LARP when i shouldn't have to, ya know! i used to go on crystal.cafe a lot before it died out, and it felt prett good to have people acknowledge me as a female and still not give a shit. that's real freedom!

of course actually reading english will make you learn it quickly. this goes for any sort of activity on the internet, especially on forums. Jow Forums isn't special in that it will magically wave a wand and turn you into some linguistic expert, btfo

LARPing as a male has some benefits, like actually being met in an unbiased way, but in the end it will only bring you pain and give you internalized misogyny against your own gender.

Attached: jokerfeminism.png (960x720, 829K)

I used to browse cc as well until it died down and the discord server crashed and burned

Hur skaffar man en flickvän?

Show feet

Nope

#notallmen, but 20% of them definitely are

>like actually being met in an unbiased way
exactly
>but in the end it will only bring you pain and give you internalized misogyny against your own gender.
nah, never had that problem

It's shit, I agree. I make friends in MMO's and don't mention I'm a girl, but then to raid I have to use voice. The sad thing is some of the guys are amazing friends but then they crash and burn once the girl thing happens. Then both of us get hurt, and they usually fuck off and leave me friendless. In saying this, I have zero female friends IRL or even online, I just can't seem to mesh with them. Maybe I'm just an autistic retard.

Hands > feet.

I know
all cute girls like my posts

Attached: 1526246294955.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>internalized mysogyny
How can you read all the dumb things that they post here and go oh yes, this is the superior gender?

Any Jow Forums grill wanna take a ride on my boat?

>Hands > feet
Nah, nothings better than footpussy

>being a boy is just putting your peepee inside things

NO IT IS NOT, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND US, WOOMAN!

Is it a langskip

I've even met some online friends IRL while they still didn't know I'm a girl
Then I larped as the gf of myself for a bit as well, lmao
If I want to make a male internet friend, I larp as a male for a while, till they get used to me, and then after two weeks minimum do I tell them I'm actually a girl. At this point their biases usually leave.

Attached: galloping.jpg (584x960, 45K)

You can still go to lolcow and pull

same cunt and same

we had some good times on the discord server. man, i fucken miss those ladies. admin said that they probably aren't going to try starting the discord up again.

var dig själv, min broder. det är bättre att vänta lite längre för en tjej som uppskattar dig för dig än att låtsas vara något annat och leva resten av ditt liv en lögn! den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

i didn't really know how to describe it. after a while, i've heard many femanons talk about it, you develop a hate for your own gender. you get into that becky-stacy mentality. whereas you view any girl who even remotely mentions her gender an e-girl or a whore trying to reap the benefits of being a woman on the internet.

you gotta look for those golden males who do not give a shit about your gender. it takes a while, i reckon. i've met a fair few of them though, i suggest seeking out 'em on /soc/.

Attached: bebop6.jpg (402x651, 50K)

>There are actual, biological girls browsing Jow Forums THIS VERY MOMENT
Very doubtful honestly

>i've heard many femanons talk about it
lol, what
It's the first time that I hear of this, and I've been in here for years

stop attention-whoring.

Gå på en dejt med mig :^)

Where do you think those 20% gather to socialize?

That's right, you're in the thick of it right now

The discord was really comfy too bad stuff happened the way it did

ITT:males larping as women

Everyone know women aren't real, they are aliens bought here by the jews so they can sell menstrual pads and gold

I did that this time with my new guild but one of them is falling in love with me he says. Praying he doesn't sperg the fuck out. Bracing for impact. The rest are fine although the occasional "haha I'd fuck you". The rest are fine and usually in their own relationships already. So far it's the best bunch of friends I've made.
I've honestly been to /soc/ once and it was mostly sex stuff and kinda stinky so I bailed. Won't hurt to take another look I suppose.
I think that hanging around only men has made me possibly incapable of socializing with girls.

it's probably because there aren't many threads on here discussing that sort of shit since females are generally unwelcome lul. it's not something that is usually talked about publicly on the boards. usually these are femanons who hang on r9k too, since that's where most of the incels and rejects go to circlejerk about womyn being incompetent holes.

vart planerar du att ta mig? vad har du för invändningar på en 50/50 split av notan?

Attached: bebop4.jpg (339x308, 26K)

That's not mysogyny, just common sense. You can be open about being female in boards like Jow Forums and they don't really care but doing it here is (almost) always a call for attention.

Yes,theres no reason to say ur gender
Unless for bait (you)s

Women online are usually ugly and have grown used to being worshipped by lower men.
A virtuoso like me doesn't have the patience to bother with girls online, they are beneath me.

Do girls believe in true love?

obviously gender should only really be mentioned if it's relevant to the discussion.

im not talking about the retards who go on a completely unrelated thread and say "sup im a girl lol silly boys". this thread is clearly aimed towards being more gender-centered and therefore stating gender can contribute to the dicussion at hand. the only reason why people think there are so many males on this board is because they automatically assume anyone posting is a male, unless otherwise stated.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (739x607, 48K)

>le brenton Jow Forums image meme
nobody cares whats ur gender is,and its not relevant in %90+ of topics in the internet,unless u go to r9k or shit like that

ah yes, repeat exactly what i've already stated that i agree with in the thread back to me nigga

Attached: strawman.png (500x667, 707K)

What if I come here to be hated?

that's what you've been complaining in the whole topic,that you're tried of Larping as male

to all the unironic girl itt i am 20 yo and (sort of) handsome and want to talk to girls online until i know how to talk to a irl girl plz respond