Do British people really look like this? Why does it look like prison food

Do British people really look like this? Why does it look like prison food

Attached: 80689A17-E187-4EF8-B36F-7E661F0F8C2C.jpg (2048x1536, 575K)

>mfw amerifats think people look like food

Attached: 1516717140671.png (654x452, 540K)

I still don't get how brits got to have the biggest empire in the world and still their cuisine is bad. Didn't they learn anything from spice trade etc? Any britbongs care to explain why your food is so bland?

>meat
>potatoes
>carrots

looks fine to me

Are these dishes made from British people? I wonder how they taste

because we suffer on the isles of eternal depression, grey skies bland food and unhappy people

that looks like meat and potatoes not any people

Ethnics use chillis and stuff to preserve food. We used salt instead. The purpose of food is to stop you feeling hungry.

I like food plain, spice is degenerate and unchristian

つーか、ハヤシライスのルーやんけ

That's why the cities are filled with shawarma, tandoori and Chinese places

how can you have this and be unhappy

Attached: 9wa8BwwHqejbS-pvIxdZj0ry_Dy5goaut4tX51qbJog.jpg (1536x2048, 660K)

Well if I'm correct, the dish in that photo is some poorly made shepherds pie, and if made right it's fucking brilliant.

>poorly made shepherds pie
You really are a fucking retard.

>britain has no cuis-

Attached: 9F67C335-B6D8-4724-8498-761F9523DEE0.jpg (1125x677, 224K)

>The purpose of food is to stop you feeling hungry.
This line sounds very British

Debatable

my mum is doing spaghetti and meatballs as we speak

eyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't understand what is pleasurable about eating something that is so spicy it burns you

Underrated

>angl*s eat this every day

Attached: 1408201439577.jpg (500x555, 188K)

I eat sandwich everyday

I eat pusy everyday

you'll get cancer doing that

Lol.

The purpose of food is to provide sensory stimulation. We're not cavemen, there's more to life than just surviving.

They look delicious.

By the way, we have a dish which looks similar to OP's pic
This is called Hayashi-Rice which is rice with beef and onion in demi-glace

Attached: 762c6ad576a91bd181b73264c1a2ed3b862063cf.62.2.3.2.jpg (300x300, 78K)

minced meat sauce is supposed to go with pasta or something
this looks like it was supposed to be goulash, but they used minced meat and cooked potatoes separately for some reason

It's just mince beef and gravy.

sensory stimulation is degenerate, life is about tempering our animal urges and living in a society as ordained by our lord in heaves jesus christ

Shepard's pie looks really good. I think I'll try making it.

Mince beef is disgusting, beef chunks are much better

I know, but I can't imagine eating it alone like that. I've always eaten it used as a 'sauce', with pasta or something.

Some folk do. It's cheap and easy.

> sensory stimulation is degenerate
If that's the case, why do you drink beer, listen to music and smoke marijuana?

> life is about tempering our animal urges and living in a society as ordained by our lord in heaves jesus christ
Didn't Europeans convert to atheism?

>If that's the case, why do you drink beer, listen to music and smoke marijuana?
I do none of those
>Didn't Europeans convert to atheism?
some

That it is.

how is that bland?
>beef mince cooked with carrot and onion all in sauce
all you need is some salt + pepper and maybe some butter for the potatoes and that's a lot of flavours

Can user not celebrate his good by savoring the good things that he created?

No, he must deny himself pleasure, hedonism leads to ruin

Unironically this. Things like hunger and thirst are a burden for the mind. I wish we didn't have to eat, drink, shit, sleep and the like.

British/Irish food is beyond any shadow of a doubt the worst on the planet.

So, you are a devout christian. It's odd to see one in such a place though

when you are 500 lb american, everything looks like food

Fine for feeding to dogs.

Try Scandi food with fucking lamb heads and rotten fish

please explain to me what's so bad about it? Irish beef is high quality, you don't need to mask it in spice

Scandinavian food is unironically worse though.
But yes we are shit at making food.

Attached: 1562695520109.jpg (930x1200, 450K)

thats mboko just ignore him
his entire gimmick is going into threads about Ireland and the UK to denigrate Ireland

The Nordics have us beat.

looks fine to me if they just put the sauce over the potatoes or cooked them together, the white, untoasted bread with butter is strange though

The purpose of life is to appreciate the good things, not deny them in pursuit of something better that may or may not come after this life is done.

Haha dumb burger that's food, not people

you don't deny for something after death, you deny it because it is the morally just path

Ah, I've seen this character in /brit/ a few times arguing the toss for the sake of it.

It's true but most people are too retarded to realise that their urges are holding them back.

looks good. wish i had that right now

>the purpose of life is to appreciate good things

Attached: 1562783706675.png (411x376, 27K)

What's the moral basis for denying oneself pleasure? It's not hurting anyone else, much less yourself, and it gives you a brighter, more positive outlook on the world.

pleasure leads to greed, gluttony and lust

r8 my lunch

Attached: 20190907_134913.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

7/10

>the """""purpose"""""" of """"""""life"""""""""

Attached: 1512310579139397258.jpg (750x500, 253K)

That is not much different from my meal.

I'm sorry, I just don't like spices. Sorry. Spices taste badly to me. They are too strong. I don't care if that makes me 'pleb'. Lets look at some common spices

>Paprika
Is too hot. Tastes a bit like rotten plums to me.
>Cumin
Has an 'earthy' flavour and I hate that. I took my food out of the earth and washed it, I don't want to put it back in
>Turmeric
I don't like the earthy flavour or the orange colour. The food looks too colourful. Food is meant to be dark, as humans evolved eating at night to hide from predators. colourful spices aren't normal
>Gravy Granules
This is the only spice I enjoy, I sprinkle gravy granules on my crisps and stuff. Nice!
>Chili Powder
Just too hot. Sorry. I can't tolerate this.
>Ginger
DISGUSTING. This is a ROOT and evolved in soil where lots of toxic earthworms lived. This means if you eat it, you are eating things a toxic worm wouldn't eat. Sorry, not for me
>Lime
Horrible, and very acidic. Like an apple filled with bleach
>Black Pepper
This is very spicy. But it is on fucking everything, ridiculous. this is literally 'peppercorn', so its a type of corn. but its corn that was left to ROT in the fields. so its pungent.
>Coriander
Tastes like soap
>Basil
Really bad, its a leaf so how can it taste good?

I just like my meat and veg plain. Thanks

Attached: spices1.jpg (1600x1598, 500K)

*knocks you out in one punch*

didnt read lmao

the mince and carrots looks like it came together in a tin, would probably still eat though, but don't think I'd enjoy it much

white bread is shit though

not our fault you're such continentalfags you don't like fish baka

I love fish, I am very suspicious of anyone who dislikes seafood

Not necessarily. Those negative traits arise in some people from unhealthy coping mechanisms, not pleasure in itself. It's entirely possible to enjoy life in moderation, I'd say most people do a perfectly good job of it.

Besides, denying pleasure leads to sadness, a bleak outlook on life, and depression, which seem worse.

I'm not depressed, I find pleasure-seekers are quite miserable people desu

the only questionable food ive seen from britain was jellied eels, haggis, and those pies with fish sticking out. everything else seems fine

>doesn't like fish pie

>the purpose of food is sensory stimulation
>eats only spicy as shit indian food on every meal including breakfast

Attached: 1.png (708x517, 662K)

Could it be that perhaps you find pleasure in denying yourself pleasure? It seems like your perceived purity and self-worth makes you feel so good about yourself that it gives you a shot of dopamine every time you think of it, which substitutes dopamine gained through healthy sources like food and music.

I mean, whatever works for you I guess. It just seems to me that your'e also a pleasure seeker, just of a different sort.

Attached: DA4818.jpg (653x453, 89K)

perhaps, perhaps

Not really, bru.

I thought those are curries with lots of garlics.

I chatted with some foreign men, just chatted, and when I wanna refuse date, sometimes they reply 'What?'

It is just text but really scary. When I watch movie LALA LAND, Ryan Gosling said it to Emma Stone, because she said she don't wanna go to the interview.

Anyway all guys accepted my refusal, but when they say 'what?' I am really scary. T.T Please don't say 'what' when you guys chat with girls. It is good chat about various issue with foreign people, but I think woman feel scared when say with foreign men

Attached: Tulips.jpg (1024x768, 602K)

omg I wanna make new thread but I didnt reply it is mistake sorry

>Japan needs a quintessentially British food to use in Pokemon SwSh

Attached: spicy-sausage-curry.original.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Never mind. You can post thread

What?

Thanks you.

I heard British food is really not delicious and maybe it is true haha

Italia food is famous in Korea

> British food is really not delicious
Everyone says so

What italian food do you like?

Pasta and Pizza I really love. France food is famous but I never ate it. I also like Japan food. Katsu-dong and etc. I really love Japan food.

Sounds based brb making that

Japan got curry rice from the Royal Navy after all.

> I still don't get how brits got to have the biggest empire in the world and still their cuisine is bad. Didn't they learn anything from spice trade etc? Any britbongs care to explain why your food is so bland?

This doesn't apply to everyone, I'm British and the only British food I eat on the regular are scotch eggs, curry & chips and chinese takeaway.

>only British food I eat on the regular are chinese takeaway.

French are expensive. Because they are course meals

I like pasta and pizza too

I also like korean foods
Namul, kimch, porridges, BBQ and soups

Do foreigners actually know anything about cuisine? It's roast dinners, pies, cheese and cake. If you don't like that then you're fucking weird.

Le British is food is bad though xd even though its pretty much the exact same stuff as the rest of western europe

yes

Yes it is really expensive so I never ate it T.T

Wow you know BBQ?I love it too!

Stargazey pie is a meme I've never seen irl or on any menu anywhere. Most people are disgusted by jellied eels but you can still buy a small pot in supermarkets. Haggis is common but I've not had it.

I agree.
It can be good.
But 99% of people who have eaten food like that have been in prison, school, military etc. Where no matter what food they make they manage to make it shit.