Why doesn’t Turkey release its 8million refugees she has hosted to Evropa...

Why doesn’t Turkey release its 8million refugees she has hosted to Evropa? Refugees are waiting patiently to rightfully storm into Europe.

Attached: D2A4F9A1-7C1B-4821-B8AC-588EC7A0B152.jpg (960x640, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Eu/country/Gr/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we paid to keep them out

Attached: 1567759983434.jpg (500x483, 57K)

Erdogan says you didn’t actually pay out the amount you agreed to pay.

I hope they do so european ""union"" can crash earlier than it should

Why doesn't Japan release its 700,000 refugees she has shosted to America? Refugees are waiting patiently to rightfully storm into America.

Attached: SMC Sailor Moon SuperS - 155 R2 DVD 480p H264 AC3B19B06D7.mkv_snapshot_06.40_2018.09.02_22.10.26.jpg (640x480, 39K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Eu/country/Gr/type/op/
fuck off schizo

You ain't paying shit compared to what we've been spending you dumbo. What kind of news they've been feeding you with in that shitty union. You didn't even pay the full 6 billion you promised (2,8 billion so far). Meanwhile, we've spent 37 billion dollars on the leeches.

Europe can just halt any economic cooperation with Turkey and it will the end of them.

it's not me but he's based
isn't that what germoney wants? cheap labor force? free visas for everyone!

Immigrants are net positive for the economy

Arabs are the only reason that your economy not collapsed

Praise allah

>Immigrants are net positive for the economy
Yes, but these are refugees, not the same.

you wish.

Attached: turk-denince-akla-ilk-gelen-sey_1506040.jpg (3840x2160, 938K)

Attached: turk super soldier.jpg (636x382, 63K)

Wish what? If Turkey held any cards here they'd play them. But they don't because Turkey heavily relies on European money

Hopefully some yakuza will take care of you joe gomez
Yanks imperialist need to fuck off japan

They still working and consume products

They are renting apartments from turks and buying stuff in Turkish shops

Turkey is in harmony with refugees, similiar culture and same religion makes it much easier integration

they're not immigrants, they are refugees, thus they don't pay taxes while getting free healthcare and education. only thing they're contributing is cheap workforce which caused our unemployment to jump to 15%.

>Imagine thinking Europe that can't even handle few million refugees wants a destabilized 80 million Turkey

Attached: 1550669821602.png (1199x798, 570K)

Europe is the biggest importer of Turkish goods and Europe is also your biggest investor

All this just because you were allowed to the custom union with EU

Like I said if Turkey was the stronger one here why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I'm well educated with a degree in IT and am good at adapting. Could I get a job in Turkey or are Turks racist bug men that'll get jealous and kill me

So you want destabilized Europe full of fascists again? Yeah that would be ugly for Turka

Refugees enrich your culture and will pay for your pensions. You need them

if you stop paying us like a sissy we will open the border to gayreece and it will be you who would be ended.

You said it yourself for every Euro paid Turkey has to put in 100 more for every refugee.

Czechia has the number 1 prostitutes in all of Europe

The best thing abuut it is that ECB is printing these euros and somehow Turkish lira is still monopoly money

no i didnt u retard.

Pretty weak bait when we are still better than you in everything

Cope more

read

i doubt you would receive any racism but the real question here is why would you want to work in this country atm? the currency is trash, you would get paid much better in your country 2bh.

The thing is, you need cheap workforce and we don't. And they also want to go to Europe too. Objectively speaking, 350 million Europe has much better chance to handle them than 80 million "already struggling" Turkey.

Fun fact, they're threatening to do just that in order to gain leverage in their negotiations with the USA on Syria.

I wonder what would happen if upon doing that, Bulgaria and Greece would just go full Hungary.

>Objectively speaking, 350 million Europe has much better chance to handle them than 80 million "already struggling" Turkey.
Subjectively speaking we don't want them and you already have them

>all Turkish flags are the same person
you are absolutely retarded. you have 2 digit iq.

Seething.

Attached: Capture.jpg (403x100, 9K)

Yeah and that's why we are importing Ukrainians, mongols, Vietnamese and Philippines because we need workforce not stupid and for some reason proud
and religious arabs who just leaching

You made a one-time payment of 4 billion. That's it. Turkey has already spent 10s of billions more to house refugees, so much so that they're being treated better than many poor turks. You're seriously lucky erdog is still in power and is in cahoots with merkel, else you'd have a big problem on your hands.

you are the poorest country in EU. you arent importing anyone.

>You're seriously lucky erdog is still in power and is in cahoots with merkel, else you'd have a big problem on your hands.
Well good thing Erdogan is eternal at this point and the screetching from some Kurds and wannabe Europeans from izmir aren't going to change that.

I hate Turkish newfags

Aptal herif seninle dalga geçiyorlar hâlâ uğraşıyorsun kodumun newfagi

Turkey should release them into Europe unless wh*Teys pay the tax and reparations.

>else you'd have a big problem on your hands.
and what makes you think turkey can decide things?

Attached: L.jpg (615x596, 74K)

>you are the poorest country in EU
you're a fucking moron

No wonder your country is in economic ruins with some knowledgeable citizens. We still have old idiom about Turkish economy lol.

Around 50k people are emigrating here every year. All of them ale employed and working hard. Even number of turks is rising. But the question is how for long because kebab market is already oversaturated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907_135913.jpg (665x1271, 171K)

AHAHAHAHA syrians are treated like subhumans in all host countries, whether it's Lebanon, Jordan or Turkey

>kebab markets
Yikes, gross as fuck market. Turks aren’t hardworking btw it’s mostly Kurds who are and even their shitty kebabtents have shit service and with shit I mean that they can go on vacation for 2 months to no longer serve you greasy shit food.

nobody cares, slav. you live in a small, impoverished and insignificant Russian shithole, you're only well know achievement is having cheap and slutty women who love to have sex with foreign men.

Attached: 1515920010242.png (1024x1024, 732K)

>Refugees are waiting patiently
Even they don't wanna stay in this fucking country

It would be great, Eurocommunist left wing Europe is pro PKK.

Attached: hitlerandnazisonturks.png (931x562, 147K)

based retard

Attached: nazisinaweofturks.png (842x990, 260K)

I like Turkey. I don't care about money fuck I know I can get a job whenever I want even if its a shit codemonkey one.

Give me your thoughts

This

Attached: 920EA699-7632-43D4-9667-D535EA93D5D7.jpg (1125x313, 258K)

turkey will open the doors soon,it will literally kill europe

Depends on which city you choose to live in and how much you're being paid. Any where but Istanbul and you could live a pretty comfy life. I'd recommend the Aegean or Med cities. If you get a good job, even if you get paid in lira you'd be making a lot. Food is cheap (just do your weekly groceries at the bazaar), you'd be able to afford meat and there's plenty of places you could go within the country for holidays (lot of roman ruins if you're into that).
If you find a job that pays in dollars or euros, then you've made it. You could go on weekend trips to europe. English speaking foreigners are generally seen as exotic in turkey, so you wouldn't be treated like shit or anything. I myself am planning on moving back, but obviously it's easier for me since I've got houses and shit.

>flag
but thanks fellow ausbro
why is istanbul hard to live in?

Insallah we will soon
We can extort them, we are already building nukes and fucking european women
it is time we invite arabs to continue this

>we

wuz

Finally. Specifically they want to storm Germany and who are we to block tormented people from fulfilling their wishes.

what's to stop Turkey from taking the money and then requesting more and more. The EU should just reinforce the borders and close them