My dream is to leave france and find a job in another country and live in the mountains

My dream is to leave france and find a job in another country and live in the mountains

What is your dream Jow Forums?

Attached: Drapeau de la France_0.png (1385x807, 70K)

to murder and rob you

Sharing a beer with you muttguese

Nice dream user

Thank you friend

Become a successful manga author

Attached: images (1).jpg (265x190, 5K)

Isn't this haram

Go to Germany

Maybe but why should I care? I am not a muslim.

>tfw don't have any dreams, content with life as it is

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Ah sorry I thought you were a maghrebi muslim

I think in a different life I live comfortably on the Atlantic coast of France.

Just maghrabi, sir.

>tfw no best friend to create manga with

Attached: bakuman-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 177K)

finish phd, get a qt gf/future wife (preferably in vet or med school) during that, get a comfy job in some government lab or maybe just some big company like apple or microsoft, pay off any debts she might have asap, live frugal to save lots of money, get some job in new hampshire, massachusetts, my home state, or minnesota, have 4+ kids with the wife, get a big house with 1 acre+ yard, home gym, and year round pool, live comfy the rest of my life and retire asap on savings, 401ks, stocks, etc with a paid off house, cars, and no debt to burden me

the major problem is i need to somehow get a gf

Attached: 1539703087116.jpg (640x480, 25K)

My dream is to leave russia

Alright. Christian ? Atheist ?

Is not my dream but my hoal: Leave brownentina, become a multimillionaire.

Atheist

>I want to take on someone else's 250k debt accumulating 18k annually with my PhD wage
Mostly respectable goals, but you probably won't be aiding much in their debt. Any smart med student can pay off their debt in 2-3 years. Vet student though, that's a nightmare. Low wage high debt

Attached: 1567551622519.jpg (800x722, 88K)

literally the same
probably moving to Switzerland because they aren't EU cucks

Your family accepted it easily ?

Bah tu peux toujours aller au portugal ou en italie

No, they don't know
Yet

But Hans you are the overlord of the EU

Je suis un grincheux. J'ai jamais rien aimé dans la vie. Même tout enfant j'aimais rien, j'aimais pas les autres enfants, j'aimais pas faire du sport, j'aimais pas voyager, j'aimais pas étudier, j'aimais même pas jouer. J'ai toujours trouvé ça nul les jeux vidéo, et les adversaires sont toujours des tricheurs, comme dans les jeux de société, et toutes sortes de jeux. J'aime pas les pédés qui mettent des slims, j'aime pas les étrangers, j'aime pas les guitaristes, j'aime pas les pauvres, j'aime pas les vaccins, j'aime pas la nature, j'aime pas la ville, j'ai pas les films, ni les séries, j'écoute pas de musique, j'aime rien, rien rien. Ce n'est pas que je déteste tout, car en effet j'ai trop peu de patience pour haïr chaque chose, mais je n'aime rien en retour. Ce que je n'aime pas, je me contente de l'éviter, et comme je n'aime rien j'évite tout. C'est comme ça que j'évite les ennuis, je ne fais rien, et là je suis bien.

My dream is to convert to Mormonism have like 11 child brides live on a compound in Utah and eventually move onto farming, solar panels and a water treatment facility and go completely off the grid

I would just try to help to speed up the process, not take on the full debt, or maybe just she pays debt and i pay for living situation, whatever is best so we can succeed together. also in my field the median salary is something like $120k so it isnt a bad phd wage. Should be even higher if i went to some big company from what ive heard

Douche froide, go muscu, arrête la branlette, go sortir dehors, mange équilibré, prends des benzo, fume des joints

My dream is to live somewhere cozy with a qt that loves me and doing work I enjoy. Don't care about the pay as long as it's enough to pay for what I need.

Hmm. Good luck for your manga thing

do americans unironically get their world view from stupid 2015 pol memes?

Epitome of basedness imo. Federal state would be ok with such move ? In France you can't even build a wooden house on your property without mayor's autorisation

Exactly the same, the only difference is that I'd love to move to France

Why are the French all self hating?

why ?

>wake up
>check Wikipedia
>eritrea’s national language isn’t Italian
>still living the nightmare

I speak French a bit, besides that, I like the country (even though France has changed over years) and I'd like to get my master's degree there.
But anyway, I'd like to move anywhere in Europe just to leave my shithole cunt

To be a world famous author and living in a Mediterranean villa with my Italian wife and perfect children.

So serve and die for the nation I love

My dream is to marry a slavic angel.

Attached: a.png (977x1080, 1.12M)

I dream of international communism

Leave USA before slavery is reinstated.

based

They're opportunistic and when they're over 30 they age frighteningly fast and eventually become ugly and fat

is that a boy ?

needs to be cropped

Cringe
It already is. Employment is the modern slavery

better

Attached: 7F406020-78D9-4A2A-8454-204D37309091.jpg (1180x798, 67K)

Go kill yourself

Why do you want to live in mountains?

Go to a real catholic country and living there : Poland , Malta, Hungary

Immorality, eternal life and looking 25

All women are opportunistic but western hoes are fat and ugly.

Does she have a manjaw like Fr*nch and G*rman women?

the only good answer

tfw no dreams but not content with life either.

To kill every murtad dog

How average can you possibly be?

becoming bundeskanzler and change germany for good so that nobody would laugh at us anymore.

if i was average i would probably end with a bachelors, get the wife have one MAYBE two kids, live in some normal size home with a normal yard, divorce once or twice, and be some debt ridden son of a bitch overcharging credit cards every chance i get

I was referring to the choice of your aspirations, which sound like the stereotypical American dream that was pushed by the media in the last century.

You would need to become some sort of a dictator in order to be able to change anything.

well i guess, i think it would be a nice life for this timeline at least and dont know what else id do other than travel and other hobbies

>Yet
better never let them know