Asia safety map

Asia safety map
thots?

Attached: safetyas.jpg (1981x1286, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fukushima
based

Attached: 1567570314871.jpg (1366x768, 143K)

Is the entirety of India that bad?

just fyi, this is the same warning level as France and Belgium have

depends on what you look like
youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw

>Fucking Turkménistan is green while we're yellow according to the aussie gov euro map
It's over

Attached: 1542017901680.jpg (680x530, 21K)

Indonesia has very low crime rates and almost no terrorism and still yellow?

Lol at ours

Exercise a high degree of caution in Indonesia, including Bali, Surabaya, Jakarta and Lombok, because of the high threat of terrorist attack.

We continue to receive information indicating terrorists may be planning attacks in Indonesia. Due to heightened security concerns, staff at the Australian Consulate-General in Surabaya are currently adopting enhanced security measures and limiting their movements. Since January 2016, a number of threats have been received by Indonesian authorities from groups purporting to be planning attacks, including in Bali.

The terrorist threat level in Indonesia remains high. Attacks could occur anywhere, anytime, including at locations frequented by Westerners.

In May 2018, several suicide attacks occurred in Surabaya and Pekanbaru targeting Police Headquarters and churches killing thirty people, including the terrorists.
In May 2017, two suicide attackers detonated bombs at a police post in East Jakarta killing five people, including the terrorists.
In January 2016, terrorists attacked a Starbucks Cafe and police post in Central Jakarta, detonating bombs and exchanging gunfire. Eight people were killed, including the terrorists.

I remember hearing that Turkmenistan was north korea-tier isolated

wh*Te tourists deserve death
allah said so.

isn't Mindanao a notorious shithole?

it's wrong japan is "do not travel" all over

Why is Chhattisgarh orange ?

These maps are almost always based on politics. North Korea, for example, is super safe from a traveler's perspective. You can't criticize the government of course, but that also goes for China and Turkmenistan. The idea that you need to "exercise a high degree of caution" in fucking Bali and northern Thailand is ridiculous. Also, fucking Top Gear drove through the entire Shan State and never once had any problems. Fucking Top Gear.

Also
>Middle East
>Asian Russia
>not Asia
I give it a 2/10

there's a separate middle east map and all of russia is included in the European map. Obviously it's not a purely geographical distinction. But NK might be particularly iffy for Anglo tourists because they are assumed to be US puppets and they have no diplomatic representation in DPRK unlike us for example

No, it depends a lot on the region. There are some areas of some cities, like Delhi, where I wouldn't want to step out of my car at night. But there are other areas like Goa where I've seen stoned European hippie women sleeping on the streets at 3:00 am and nothing happens.
Usually people who act like that are from tiny ass villages with no contact with the outside world. Most people know better, especially in south India.

>red borders near mudslime countries

STOP SENDING MUDLIMES TERRORIST AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: holdap.jpg (540x540, 72K)

so far in 2019 there were only 6 incidents with a total of 7 deaths and 5 injuries, sounds pretty low to me considering they're muslim and with a population of 250 million people

>Reconsider your need to travel to rural and forested areas of the State of Chhattisgarh, where Maoist insurgents, known as Naxalites, frequently conduct attacks.

250 million is more than two thirds of the USA
now compare those numbers

Probably because of the Naxalite maoist terrorist activity there.

They hang Aussie drug smugglers.

>any part of China green
I'd sooner jump straight into reactor coolant for a nice bath

Outside Delhi, Bihar and UP, you’ll be fine. You’re more likely to get run over by a car in India or pickpocketed than get murdered.

Uncool

in 2017 usa had more terrorism-related deaths and the number doesn't even include most of their mass shootings

Attached: terrorism.png (462x1000, 47K)

Don't trust stupid Aussie maps. Simple as.

I definitely agree that some parts of the US should at the very least be yellow but they're all green. Probably scared Trump will say bad words on twitter and impose sanctions on kangaroo boots or something

>I've seen stoned European hippie women
Barbaric

it still is

Yes