Why do they put rags on their heads?

Attached: JPG.jpg (1024x699, 58K)

Modesty. European women also used to wear headscarfs until the 1960s.

Retardation probably

Absolute bullshits.

To hide their evil muslim thoughts from god.

You have to go back.

So they can't be objectified

it's true, you never saw an old woman wearing this? it used to be common

Attached: dsw.jpg (866x1390, 226K)

they're ugly
they acknowledged that and they cover themselves, good girls. fatties with leggings should learn from them

its true fedora tippers

to hide the dynamite

can confirm
some still wear it

Old ladies still do here

Attached: t-royals-headscarves-queen-elizabeth.png (1440x960, 2.76M)

It wasn't common, Ahmeds.

Attached: 1558263168396.jpg (592x492, 73K)

it was, especially in rural areas

Oh yes she absolutely does it on a daily nasis lmao. Headscarf was mostly used during rainy weather to avoid wet hair, not for religious purpose, maybe in nun monastery, alright, but in everyday's life it wasn't common this is some muslim narrative nonsense and historic inaccuracy.

>all this diaspora seethe

Attached: 1403140952723.png (473x500, 10K)

That was common among peasant women. In Poland many old women wear scarves to this day. I once seen old movie when French peasants also were wearing headscarves around 1945.

>Headscarf was mostly used during rainy weather to avoid wet hair, not for religious purpose
Not true, it was customary for as woman to cover her whenever she entered a church (every Sunday back then)

Infact I think it was 100% required in the Catholic and Orthodox churches

Asked my peasant grandma recently she told me that it wasn't religious at all, only for rainy weather and hide messy hairs.

idk, probably a pedo told them to?

cover her hair*

>Infact I think it was 100% required in the Catholic and Orthodox churches
You think a bit too much, verify your claims and come back.

I wish I can punch all h*jabis

your grandmother was a SLUT who let every nazi see her uncovered hair

Because they are Satan worshippers

I see muslim 6 year olds wearing it here. Do 6 year olds have to dress modest? Maybe if you are a pedo

it used to be for religious reasons but most women wear it just to avoid dirty hair, that's why is still common in rural areas

fuck off and keep celebrating your legal abortion, degenerate

Young girls aren't obliged to wear headscarf

Not sure this is true lad I think it's just a fashion thing, my nan always wore one and never went to church or anything

no it's true what he said my grandma had some headscarfs as well, they were pretty popular in the 50 and 60
this changed later, i never saw my grandma with a headscarf.

pedo freak

yes, but before the 1960s if a woman DID enter a church she would usually cover her hair

It’s reverse psychology mind games to make you want to fuck them more

Arabs are pedos.

You have no idea what women "usually" did before the 1960s, and especially not regarding customs of european countries which were of course not the same all over the continent. "European women wore headscarfs to church before 1960", only a retarded zoomer would seriously utter such an obvious falsehood.

Attached: 1940-innen.jpg (1730x1281, 990K)

Except those who didn't wear them were not considered apostate and were not expelled from their community or weren't threatened by a possible death sentence.

Probably because of centuries of being oppressed by (((*rab supremacy)))

>used to wear headscarfs until the 1960s.
See that really says nothing. Some people did, some didn't. Many women doing farm work did, many in the cities did not.
Do you get it?

Wrong

because around the time they figured that one of the most distinct differences between woman and men is that woman grow their hair longer than men usually do so they figured that they make themselves more equal by covering the most distinct part of a woman the hair

because middle eastern hair is sexually arousing and those girls are following a middle eastern religion even tho they lack the thick flowing hair

absolute projection

Meanwhile the gay pedo at church telling young boys to suck their cock or else some dessert nigga won't give his blessing.