I think Japan has quite different DNA with Korea or China

Most Koreans are similar with China I think, and I think Japan people look differ with Korea or China. There is quite difference.

The China and Korea nationality is quite similar.

I think 80% Koreans are similar with China, and 20% Koreans are similar with Japan

Attached: Jellyfish.jpg (1024x768, 746K)

China and Korea come from earlier mongoloid tribes.
Japanese originate from molluscs.

Aha I was correct haha. China and Korea people really look similar. But Japan people are quite different in many things.

>molluscs what the word mean?

Because probably like this

Attached: japan2.png (942x644, 163K)

I understand. They had different root of DNA. I think those Japan guys are so cool

Just because of Japexit
We never joined China

They are still a derivative of the Han race

Japan is white

>I understand. Japan people dont look like normal East north asian like China or Korea.

Really Chinese and Korean look similar.

No not white but really differ with Korea or Chinese people. Really creative

>I think those Japan guys are so cool
haha... I don't think so...

Attached: 1281379222031.png (200x200, 20K)

Why don't you think so?In Japan there are really many genius and they made many creative things in architecture or many kind of science.

>meanwhile on bizarro Jow Forums...

lol you are like a weeaboo

I am not weeaboo. I like architecture, and other kinds of every art, and I love science, And I study about those things, than I know that Japan are quite good at architecture. I am objective

And Japan old guys looks have more testosterone than other Asian guys. I watched many Japan politicians

And most Korean people are really totalitarianism but Japan is quite differ with Korea. They respect each other's opinion. I am not weeaboo. I didnt like Japan, I just talked with quite foreign western people. And they all said that Japan is really good country to travel, and they recommended me to go there. They are never weeaboo omg

Korean guys are more attractive than Japanese guys for western eyes. Korean jawlines are manliest compared to other Asians.

You are woman or man?Even Korean girls hate Korean males. We Korean girls wanna foreign guys, and in fact, we Korean girls think that the foreign girls who meet Korean guys ar e crazy

I am objective person, and Korean guys didnt achieve on every things. South Korea become rich because US and Japan spent really huge money for Korea. It is true. This year, from the first half of 2019 birth rate was 0.91. The world most small birth rate

But you are probably most pro-Japan Korean I've ever seen XD

its really funny that so many Korean girls crave for foreign men and foreign girls crave for Korean men

>I even dont know about Japanese language XD I just like Japan architecture. Japan modern architecture and garden is really amazing. I am not weeaboo.

I really love German classic music like Bach and Beethoven, but I am not German fan. I just like art and architecture

>I think
I think all of Asia should be completely glassed.

That's a LARPing white posting that stuff...
There are no East Asians who actually post on Jow Forums

Wow it is really famous at world. Umm...It is true. We Korean dont like each other. Koreans are abused by their family and their childhood. So I think they hate each other. Most Koreans are abused when they dont get good grade at test

Found the negeo

I've seen an actual jap girl who REALLY hates Americans posted her passport.

this map is correct

Attached: Migration_map_of_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_East_Asia.png (1346x1110, 310K)

Why keep them around? Just to hear more crying over Japanese war crimes, Korean whores, and Chinese elevators?
No thanks.

Do at least some Japs understand they descend from black people in SE Asia similar to Andaman islanders?

This is proof the west fears the east

No it's proof you cry baby faggots aren't "disciplined" and use emotional outbursts to get what you want like spoiled children.

그래서 일본으로 언제 꺼질거임??
Did you find a japanese guy to be your husband?

I think japs are subhumans

rude why?

proxy

Are you trying to assassinate her?

What is Ken Watanabe? Yayoi or Jomon?

Jomon

Attached: serveimage-59.jpg (400x265, 145K)

Japanese are Mapuche

Attached: serveimage-8.png (1280x736, 454K)

lol

You have been visi-ted by L~/\ur/\ Dy/\tlov.~

This thr-e/\d is curren-tly readin*g 38 re^plies (no*t gre/`\t, not terrib-le).

Attached: 1549917249668.jpg (1313x656, 126K)