Is this race mixing in your kunt?

Is this race mixing in your kunt?

Attached: Where_the_med_Wimminz_at.png (925x636, 784K)

No. Swarthy Med female + blonde Scandinavian male is cringe though.

Attached: snowmonkey.png (1235x702, 1.56M)

Yes.
My god I just came from a godly atlantic x mediterranean lunch, under the shade of green leaves, cat purring around, perfect rosé wine, a perfectly season salad, people talking of philosophy and politics...

if you're not of Latin Europe, you're pretty much a nigger.

Not really, since France is at the crossroads of Europe, we started by mixing Gauls with Romans and then Franks (Germanic tribes).

I'm not against European mixing as long as brown people stay away from our gene pool.

>I'm not against European mixing as long as brown people stay away from our gene pool.
So you’re not against European mixing, period. What do brown people have to do with it?

Too late subhuman. The neo-Islamic empire will be born from the wombs of Europe.

Attached: 1485172860639.jpg (483x604, 77K)

that's a Russian slut in North Caucasus

Because we are getting invaded by brown trash Jason

Darwinism at its finest. Let the trash get browned into oblivion

based couple
cringe couple
but seriously, we can't allow aryan man to touch OUR aryan women they belong to POC cock only

Attached: europe.jpg (5344x3006, 1.18M)

incel

Never going to happen shitskin.

Well since they were part of the same sentence it wasn’t clear. There are a lot of trolls who are claiming Southern Europeans are brown and not white.

Cope. Their offspring will take a euro bitch too guaranteed.

>offspring
yikes

Won’t happen because white women don’t like you Ahmed. White women only like white (especially Med) men.

No.

Well some Southern Europeans (including French ones) have way too much arab or mediterannean nigger genes. So they should also stay way from the gene pool.

Darwinism still applies. Brown trash is not European anyway

Bigger cope. The next European Hitler will have a secret Algerian grandfather guaranteed.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Ah, just as I suspected. A D&C troll. Southern Europeans/Mediterraneans are white. They are not mixed with Arabs, they are not brown. If they are European, they are white.

Not really, I've met some Southern French people that looked very arab-like despite not descending from invaders.

fais l'amour

Attached: 670.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

white women are the biggest racemixers on the planet. they love us so much they have a universally excepted saying "tall, dark and handsome"
lol, you white men is superior, superior at ain't getting no fucking pussy that is!

Attached: 1563344233601.jpg (754x1024, 99K)

Because those are the ones that have an Algerian grandfather.

Can you show me examples of this? Anyway, if they are not descended for Arab invaders as far as anyone knows, and are 100% European, then they are white, regardless of what they look like, and it’s okay to procreate with them.

probably not. Both would be white and everyone would believe if you told them they're Poles

kek

guess this mans ethnicity

Attached: 1561638351992.jpg (448x612, 30K)

French.

Yes and its a based thing

You wish Mohammed. Tall, dark, and handsome refers to swarthy WHITE men, not you.

Looks Southern Euro. He’s gorgeous you cherrypicking browncel.

Attached: 68CC747C-7C88-445D-8C5F-ACEA448168E7.jpg (306x379, 16K)

Friendly reminder we are in your countries, we are in your boy-bands, we are in your Eurovisions, we are in your parliaments. We have won. Even the current British PM is descent from a Turk.

Attached: Antonio-Costa-m_3512475b.jpg (620x387, 213K)

Get out.

They both represent europeoid race, retards. Stop multiplying races

No shit. I never said it’s racemixing.

in 100 years Africa and asia will still be inhabited by africans and Asians while Europe unrecognizable mixed blob like your 56% empire, all bc your white women can't keep their legs closed from low inhabitation black and muslim holly warriors. come to England and see for yourselv, every teen girl here looses her virginity to a paki lad.
also i'm whiter than that Spanish gypsy.sad you were born in us and not here, being white and so retarded you would've been the perfect paki-owned teen whore

Yeah its only racemixing when its outside of europe. Japan and Russia are honorary europe, balkan is not european at all. The top 10% of latin america is european too

White women racemix the least you idiot. Every white girl here is repulsed by even the thought of what you’re claiming (which I don’t believe.) I don’t buy it. Shitskins are seen as the absolute worst thing here. You wish you were a fraction as white as him, Mohammed. You sound like the retarded and deluded one. White girls all around the world are repulsed by you.

>Yeah its only racemixing when its outside of europe.
Yes.

>Japan are honorary europe, balkan is not european at all.
Fuck off.

>Fuck off
Its the truth. America is honorary european too. So is the top 10% of Turkey

Japan is not European. Balkans is.

white women racemix the most roastie. non-white countries are getting no immigration while white countries are getting millions upon millions of immigrants every year, white women continue to vote progressive for more immigration(so they can get more BBC) and vote for more legislation were they can divorce rape white men even harder. go outside and speak to your fellow women, all they care about is getting some bbc on the side while completely disenfranchising white men to nothing but cucked piggybanks. if whites want to survive white women MUST become property of man.

Attached: 1558725312603.png (1148x1398, 1.57M)

No we won’t you retard. I’ve been outside more than you, all of my friends and family are with white men and are disgusted by your type.

Stop this autism with this geek and his wife jesus fuck.

Balkan isnt europe. They are more shitskin than turks

Legit it's the most forced and cringe shit on Jow Forums yet

Med + Nordic = Noric (also known as nordo-med)

Attached: pure noric specimen don't exi-.jpg (1920x1440, 70K)

let me tell you a storry, roastie. couple of years ago, Austria, presidential election, canditates are commie reffugee loving cuck vs. far-right. white women voted almost in unison for the lefty that even thou 70% of the men voted far-right (pretty much all Austrian man did, lots of turks there can't get more than that) now Australian kids are getting raped by diversities "sexual emergencies" mon-stop. betrayal number 91920292912320 from white women to their men. based white women you are the brown mans biggest ally, that's why we love you so much.

Attached: 1555660958700.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Yes it is. They aren’t shitskins Ahmed. Nice try.

Voting to keep *refugees* that you never image you’ll ever have to have anything to do with or even see, =\= wanting to f*ck you. Don’t get it twisted. And in America, over half of women voted for Trump.

I think Noric is German/Dutch Faelid + Balkan i.e. Bavarian

>Yes it is. They aren’t shitskins Ahmed. Nice try
m8 I have seen more balkanoids than you ever will. They look and act like shitkins (Serbia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Albania)

Doesn’t matter what they look or act like. If they’re European they’re white and they aren’t shitskins.

why is it always a U.S flag and a U.K flag repeating the same shit over and over every thread?

Thanks for your input Jose

Attached: 1518837097924.jpg (2048x2048, 479K)

Hello femcel

Yes, White bitches are always yabbering about Indian and Muslims/Arabs.

Don’t worry, she getting SANDED sooner than later!

Shes just being tsundere

Thanks for your expertise on who’s white Ahmed.

Hi ethnicel.

If they are it’s in a good way.

lmao. Shitskin delusions

So, you admit to lusting for them, race traitor.
KYS

Tsun tsun

Don’t get so giddy over what was an obvious typo you loser. It was supposed to say “If they are it’s NOT in a good way.”

Speak English chink.

Attached: Francesco Cosenza.jpg (680x1020, 175K)

Attached: Luigi.jpg (900x750, 58K)

Attached: Al Molinaro.jpg (802x1200, 96K)

Attached: John Turturro.jpg (529x529, 75K)

Attached: Godfather.jpg (691x400, 24K)

Attached: Big Pussy.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>people talking of philosophy and politics...
>flag
kek

Attached: Toto.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Attached: Gianluigi Donnarumma.jpg (324x324, 63K)

HE IS THE GAME DUDE

Attached: Al lettieri.jpg (375x221, 16K)

Attached: Ariana.jpg (700x700, 85K)

Attached: Nesta.jpg (1536x1536, 395K)

Attached: Di Matteo.jpg (540x405, 202K)

Attached: swedish.jpg (1024x538, 58K)

Attached: Davide Zappacosta.jpg (414x600, 54K)

Cope

>these two different groups with different traits are the same race
Retard. Are all Slavs like this one?

Attached: Jim Croce.jpg (375x499, 33K)

Ya its like tall girl short guy

Attached: Sicilian.png (736x631, 622K)

Cope. Virls really like persian n lebsnese dudes especially

Attached: Mussolini.jpg (241x315, 17K)

Attached: that wig.jpg (400x600, 45K)

Baswd sounds like pol at pol meet ups

Attached: Gennaro.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Naw thats the minimum

Attached: Steven van Zandt.jpg (590x590, 304K)

It’s not in real life though. Because the Scandinavian male is tall, mesomorphic and big cocked, while the med female is small, endomorphic, petite etc. Scandinavian male + med female is one of the most (sexually) compatible couples.

Hello yes I would like to racemix

Attached: Young Steven van Zandt.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: sweden winner.jpg (640x426, 69K)

t.obsessed

Scandinavians are basically depigmented meds with some extra cm in girth.

Attached: Pep Guardiola.jpg (594x395, 27K)

Attached: Raul Gonzalez.jpg (400x600, 54K)

Attached: Sergio Busquets.jpg (979x1275, 354K)

Attached: macaca.jpg (183x275, 10K)

They don’t look Arab at all. I can clearly tell they are just tanned Southern Europeans. All attractive guys.

These don’t look Arab either. Most of them not even remotely.

She tans herself to leather and then wears the darkest spray tan in existence on top of it.

They’re still the same race, just different ethnicities.

Finally someone who understands. That’s a great way to put it.

Nope. Only white Med guys.

What’s the minimum?

That just makes it a little less cringe. It’s still cringe though.

Cope

Attached: Xavi.png (633x710, 1.09M)