If I am cut, does this mean I'm jewish even while my family isn't jewish but mestizos and we're not a jewish cunt?

If I am cut, does this mean I'm jewish even while my family isn't jewish but mestizos and we're not a jewish cunt?

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hypospadia surgery?

dunno, I realized I was cut only after seeing so much cut memes on Jow Forums.

Muslim also cut. In my cunt if one isn't cut before graduating from grade school, they will feel so ashamed. From my experience, I got mine cut in early junior high school.

Phimosis surgery?

see

Have you asked your parents?

yeah faggot, imagine myself askign my mother.

hey mom, I'm cut, why this happened?
I'm 30, so that would be cringe as fuck.

I don't mind to be cut, so I don't care.

You're not a Jew because circumcision doesn't mean jew lots of Jews are uncut in Europe and some here even.

acording to the bible being cut means being part of the chosen people.

Algoods ghee. It doesn't matter anyway, just don't snip your kids so they don't have to suffer what you do. Also don't tell guys because they'll banter you savagely about it. I don't think most girls would give a rat's arse about it.

In my opinion Jewishness is a blood thing more than a religion thing. I wouldn't consider Ivanka a Jew, but would consider a secular Jew a Jew.

Yeah then the Egyptians and other Africans who cut penises too are Jews.
The bible doesn't provide the answer to everything or much at all

There's some health benefits to being cut.

You'll last longer with a girl, doesnt smell like crap, easier to keep clean.

Also, is very hard to get VIH and STD if you're cut, that's like the best part.

well, the same jewish writings say that being cut is the agreement they did with God to signal they're diferent from other races/tribes.

You can't be a jew if you're uncut.

Neither.
More like culture/education.
You wouldn't consider a secular jew in Europe who doesn't celebrate holidays a Jew probably but you would a convert who lived with Jews for a decade and now does religious sfuff

So what religious writings also says anyone who works(and that extends to using electricity or electronic devices) on Saturday is sinning and its a greater sin than not being circumcised as a Jew, that implies you can be an uncircumcised jew but it's essentially a sin.

What kind of cold distant relationship do you have with your mommy that you can't ask her?

There's a lot of OT code, but being cut is a prerequisite of being jewish, is a literal agreement with God.

Also, you can be a jewish and still be hated by god.

I dunno, but I don't want to ask such questions to my family.
I bet my mother doesn't know nothing.

>You'll last longer with a girl
Debateable, lots of circumcised people with premature ejaculation.
>doesnt smell like crap
You'll smell like shit if you don't shower for days regardless of being cut off or uncut.
That's just retarded propaganda.
>easier to keep clean
Both are easy to clean.
>very hard to get VIH and STD
It's not that easy while uncut as well you know?
Turning 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 20,000 is still a 2x increase in unlikeliness but it's not worth cutting your dick over, obviously rates of the disease and infection related things are different but it's something along those lines or like representing 99.5/100 going to 99.75/100 in something as a 50% improvement. It's manipulating the data to make it look like more of an improvement than it really is and do you REALLY think that if your partner has an STD and you sleep dozens of time it'll matter if you're cut or uncut? Just don't touch filthy stuff with your penis.
Just replace it with a piece of wood and you'll get no STDs.

However uncut gets a choice whether they get cut or not. Please don't cut your children, I have nothing against Jews except the practice of circumcision.

It's an awkward question to bring up in every culture except mommy-loving southern Europe (I'm not dissing, you guys have extremely low suicide rates).

Can you imagine not showing your penis to your mother, this is why Colombians are so violent.

>*religious Jews
I'm aware that some ethnic Jews are uncut.

being cut prevents VIH like 70%.
herpes in 40%

Is almost impossible to get VIH from vaginal sex if you're cut.

dunno, I don't give a fuck desu.

>being cut is a prerequisite of being jewish
Wrong not a requirement but a thing that has to be done while possible, if there's an important reason to not do it you don't do it, what do you think all those with blood coagulation problems do? Bleed to death? Same in Soviet era where you'd get shot over it.

How is that an awkward question? It’s your own mother. She’s seen you naked since you were a little babby.

Virtually no kiwi teenager or adult would ever show their penis to their mum

maybe you are descended from the crypto-jews from Al-Andalus and your family kept up the circumcision tradition lol

She hasn't seen you naked in teenage and adult years (maybe it's different in Canada because of French influence)

>70%
>40%
No I don't want precentages because that's data misrepresentations.
Bring me the actual numbers of HIV transfers they used for the comparisons you'll see it's really nothing.
>I have nothing against Jews except the practice of circumcision
They don't get to choose for themselves and then get convinced it's fine and good because it's a contract with God so they just do it to their child out of ignorance, nobody really does it wanting to harm their child you need to understand that.
When you explain it to people lots of seculars will consider doing it and some will not do it to their children even though there's societal pressure especially from religious people.

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

It's been used as prevention of VIH on africa.

circunzision cauterizes the keratine of the dick tip so It makes harder for virus to pass.

I understand that there is whole lot of pro-circumcision propaganda in the Jewish community. It's sad because I want you guys to have a choice like most guys in most nations.

Is it worth it though? Just don't stick your dick in turbothots.

You're still not giving me proper data only infographics with precentages.
It's in the religious community not the secular ones.
Seculars are like in the US and it's parents doing it because of what Colombian user is talking about or because they think their kid will be bullied for it (and experiences of uncircumcised people here who were sexually active during HS and afterwards showed there's literally nothing) and religious people pushing it.

webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/20141202/cdc-endorses-circumcision-for-health-reasons#1

it's well know circuncision has health benefits.
I can keep posting links after links of health organizations.

It still doesn't provide numbers and only percentages without saying how they got them.
Plus it says it only applies to males receiving things from vaginal sex while benefits in anal or oral with females or males has no proven benefits.
I would actually start asking questions if it matters for vaginal but not for anal.

anal is the most dangerous sex.

It's literally how VIH transmit.

vaginal sex has like 0.12% transmission rate.

Alright alright so 0.12% yeah?
70% improvements? Alright let's say they didn't manipulate it.
So you'd willingly cut your dick if you weren't cut so the rate of transmission of HIV would be 0.04% instead of 0.12%?
What do you get out of it? You can fuck 3 times a many girls with HIV before getting it?
Lol

I don't mind, I'm just saying that being cut comes with health benefits.

So there's not right or wrong answer.
I rather be cut and last 40 minutes in bed than last 2 minutes.

Why do cutfags care about other mens foreskins?

It's not health benefits that matter to anyone outside Africa it's like if I said
>If I cut my ear off I have a higher chance of surviving being thrown from a building by Arab rebels
Why would it matter to anyone in a semi developed country?
>I rather be cut and last 40 minutes in bed than last 2 minutes.
That's straight up wrong both of these.
Nobody cares there are way more
>Lol do Jews/American REALLY cut half their penis off
or
>user you do have your foreskin right?
Or something along those lines per year

Again, I don't mind being cut.

Maybe you just have a short foreskin.

let me check how it was cut