What ethnicities tend to have green eyes the most?

what ethnicities tend to have green eyes the most?

Attached: ee2000ef16fb56ef61c043b0b3577f7e.jpg (610x609, 77K)

Finns

isn't black hair green eyes the most american phenotype out there?

Green eyes probably result from the interaction of multiple variants within the OCA2 and other genes. They were present in south Siberia during the Bronze Age.

They are most common in Northern, Western and Central Europe.[59][60] In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes,[61] In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color.[62] A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men.[63] Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%.[citation needed] 37.2% of Italians from Verona and 56% of Slovenes have blue/green eyes

Irish.

No that'd be black hair and black eyes

Russians

i have seen more blue eyed blonde hair people than green eye people

Random map I found
According to it, Scots and Irish

Attached: -Hd3fPicspE.jpg (602x526, 83K)

Green eyes are usually obtained by mixing a blue-eyed White person with a brown-eyed one.

I am Anglo/Welsh/Italian

Attached: eye.png (443x464, 326K)

nice, thats my favorite eye color

unironically mixed people

Attached: large.jpg (500x606, 104K)

>tfw soulless grey eyes

Attached: 1562539648307.png (633x758, 696K)

hmm the finn was not lying then

%0 you mean

Attached: 55777BA5-E02D-4611-84E4-CC408DD14132.jpg (460x636, 49K)

I dunno man, my dad has brown eyes and my mum blue and mine turned out green

Eye color is not Mendelian, Yusuf.

T.retarded
Read the chart wrong nvm

I got green eyes from my mother, she is albanian

Attached: 20190827_204915.jpg (699x402, 151K)

can you post them pls? ive never see people with grey eyes.
green eyes would look good on hapas

at least they're not souless br*wn eyes like mine

If you do not have green eyes you are literally not white

Attached: muh eye.png (324x183, 89K)

My mother has blue eyes, my father has grey, my eyes are green

I prefer brown eyes to blue, they are warmer and more friendly to me

I got yellow eyes from my jaundice.

Attached: IMG_0152-0.jpg (397x398, 28K)

Sure

Attached: IMG_20190907_104554.jpg (1584x497, 256K)

Thats olive

my grandpa had green eyes and I have almost black eyes

Chad tier,why sad? Literally %0.1

i like them Tbh

That's a very nice green

95% of people with green eyes look brown unless you really stare at the eyes. Green is almost always mixed with varying degrees of brown.

They look like shit irl, and are the worse for the sun. Dark grey eyes basically means all the light gets through unlike brown or light blue eyes for exemple where the light is mostly stopped before reaching the retina by absorption or scattering.

yeah my eyes look black from a distance, they become green up close

me

Attached: IMG_20190907_115234.jpg (811x562, 107K)

Not really,atleast for light green that is
Jesus,so ur eyesight is weak now?

I always took green eyes as something for mixed race people. It seems to be the most common color for when someone with blue eyed and brown eyed parents mixed.

They usually look greener...are they grey?

Attached: 20190907_095156.jpg (1836x1836, 996K)

looks nice desu

I'm really surprised to see this. If you told me green meant low and brown high I'd believe it too.

Levantines

These and OP's pic are more typical for green eyed people than what a google search gives which is a heavily "idealized" version of green eyes. There's a lot of green eyed people in Finland and the green is usually hard to distinguish in a glance and in poor lighting.

this is wrong
blue is recessive
and you can have genes from ancestors that skip generations but turn on for the offspring

two others have said it but I also have blue eyed father and brown eyed mother and my eyes are greenish grey

I knew a green eyed guy im not going off google,yes the ones u tagged can be confused i guess but light like this guy
Or lighter tends to be very obvious/striking

there are different types of green. the crystal clear beautiful green eyes are more common in northwestern europe.

the green eyes in russia/eastern europe is more of the yikey dull variety

can confirm
blind outside on sunny days

what's the rate of grey eyes around the world? I read it was only common in the Baltic region

True, but they are a minority of green eyed people. But it it does look good when someone has really clear green eyes.

yo this makes no sense. my parents have blue and green eyes and yet one of my siblings has brown eyes.

I know one finn and one sami and no one else with green eyes.

How's Mr Luigi the milkman? What's he up to these days?

Yep, without wearing shades I start tearing up within minutes on a clear summer day or after fresh snow.

just for fun, another grey eyed here
I don't have a good camera so I did my best to show it

Attached: 2019-09-08 00.07.34.jpg (520x335, 24K)

maybe your mother likes diversity

are you a girl? ew

these are brown
there are green

if your """green""" eyes have even a hint of brown, they aren't green

Sorry but that isn't possible. Blue eyes are always homogeneous (if they were heterogeneous they would be brown) so it impossible for two blue eyed parents to have brown eyed children barring some genetic mutation.

what about gray eyes and green eyes? can that make brown eyed offspring?

Ur father got cucked i guess

they are green just a duller green

retarded

pls make them take a dna test

I'd rather have pronounced limbal ring than [[[green]]] eyes desu.

OH NO NO NO NO NO DONT TELL HIM

you're color blind

Attached: 6370714DA2A048C19EF4BAB5C453A0A7.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Gray eyes seem to be a genetic oddity as it appears in populations with very low frequency of blue eyes as well. From a color theory perspective it's just a different variation of blue, but the genetics aren't probably similar. Green eyes should function similarly to blue eyes, though it is probably possible that one of your parents just has brown eyes that look green.

>Blue eyes are always homogeneous
My ex had blue eyes but her father had brown ones, how is that possible?

>Paris

lol

based mom

London is brown too

yeah but look how big the brown blob is for paris lol

My mother has brown eyes as well and I have blue eyes. It happens when one parent or both parents have heterogeneous brown eyes so simply put they carry genes for brown eyes and blue eyes but the brown eye genes are dominant. Your ex got the blue eye genes from both of her parents.

my green eye grandpa was from spain supposedly

Someone makes these maps for fun and nobody really knows

It's because they use Ile-de-Paris, whereas in the case of Germany it seems like they used the Berlin bundesland and for the UK I have no idea what kind of regional division they used.

whats the source of that map, do you know?

I just typed "green eyes map" in Google

>ile-de-Paris
Ile-de-France*

Eye color is way more complicated than this. There are genes that affect eye color that we don't even know about yet. Pretty much any combination is possible. Mother has blue and father has brown and I have green and my sister has brown.

theres "green" eyes that are actually just grey, and then there is truly green eyes. Actual green eyes are pretty striking, because they are pretty rare.

>no source

whitger than you tyonre

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

its prty common here yeah i have grey ones

Mine are just plain weird looking

Attached: 4B7B771B-1051-4F2C-860A-C26C9CDB9B65.jpg (1193x468, 174K)

Are my eyes green? If not what would they be categorised as?

Attached: 29AFF640-BE7E-4C63-A502-693A07FEA029.jpg (1380x1034, 546K)

nice lazy eye bro

no they're greenbluebrown muttcoloured

So better then green. Nice

im balto-slavic and have blonde hair and green eyes, they were grayish blue when i was born

that's very common in your ethnicity

i think blue is more common though

Probably central europeans

i am a mutt of 'hazel' and blve eyes and i have green

You are lebanese, arent you?

thx m8

dunno but everyone in my mother's side of the family got green-ish eyes.

Attached: 123.jpg (532x628, 48K)

this but unironically, green eyes are the rarest (aside from freak shit like purple eyes) of all eye colours and most people that say they have green eyes just have hazel eyes

mine are like that