Living with parents as an adult

>living with parents as an adult

How many of you are like that? Do you know any ppl who are like that?

Attached: 9-12-AdultChildrenAtHome-1-trimmed-1024x721[1].png (1024x721, 843K)

so you should kick out your kids the day they turn 18?

I'm like that

I'm 36 and rent a room at my moms place while I save up for my own apartment.

Housing prices are insane here.

I am like that, not because I can't, but I am a greedy crypto Jew and invest the money

that's me on the left, making this very post and just living the life

meant the other left, silly me

I'm saving roughly £1200 a month by living at my parents....I'm not getting jewed out of that cash just because boomers think you should be out of your home by the time your 18.

Why do wh*Tes hate their children?

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 80K)

I moved out at age 20 and then back in at age 23 and then back out at age 24 and then back in at age 25 and then back out at age 30.

I'm saving most of my pay check by living with my parents.

Do you think it's important to move out? Or can it wait?

i have never had sex

Ang*os do

Well, for a virgin like me it didn't really make a difference, but if you're more of a sex having person that's in relationship I suspect it might help. It did however do nothing for me to become more independent. All my earlier households were led utterly sloppily, and the tidiness of housekeeping is just now coming to me. Don't think I wouldn't learned it at an earlier age.

>but if you're more of a sex having person
No.

Attached: 1563247430111.png (494x464, 259K)

>mfw I was a sex-haver when living at home but stopped when moving out

Attached: 1567383119744.jpg (599x448, 29K)

Why the fuck would I want to move out, it will change nothing, This house is a lot more livable than any shitty apartment I'll rent out

What happen?
Do jews jew jews?

I rent an apartment my parents own for under half the normal price and welfare pays for 80% of it (100% if counting gibs not related to housing)

Attached: C019A51B-52B7-4E6A-8A48-8B5B67A475BE.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Lmao why would i move out?
Nobody here does that unless their parents throw them out.

I moved out when I was in High School.

Dr. Clatch seems lie he’s geniunelly well meaning and offers usefull, if extremely basic, advice. That was unexpected.

My stepfather’s brother is 58 and he still lives with his dad. Because he never paid the rent and could invest all his cash (once that become possible in 1989), he’s rich as fuck despite being mediocre engineer who changes job ever few years.

Hi. I cant afford it and even if i did, we live in a house so basicly im throwing away free rooms to collect dust and my parents having none to help them when they get old.