Why don't gun shops in the US just refuse to sell to this phenotype?

Why don't gun shops in the US just refuse to sell to this phenotype?

Attached: 1566091540264.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

They are already proposing background checks that assess your likelihood of doing something before you do it.

it assumes you are guilty before proven innocent.

Its unconstitutional and im furious

t. Zhang

good lord shut the fuck up and have sex already incel

You know if you lost your virginity in high school you wouldn’t have to worry about this right

violation of 2nd amendment rights and discrimination, everyone 2-120 should have ready access to guns to defend themselves

>it assumes you are guilty before proven innocent.

It's like when a barkeeper prevents a drunk patron from getting into a car. It assumes he'll cause a car crash before actually causing a car crash.

It's unconstitutional and I'm furious.

>everyone 2-120 should have ready access to guns to defend themselves

Why just guns, why not nuclear arms? I don't recall the 2nd amendment restricting itself to guns.

only terrorists develop their own nukes, I am thankful to have a responsible and conscientious government that uses them properly

The 2nd amendment makes no mention of "development".

alright calm down user, dont shoot us

Nah, we need a mandated incel test before allowing people to buy guns

People need to prove they are not a threat to themselves and others before having access to lethal weapon

Same thing with the right to vote. No gun permit, sorry no voting rights for you.

I look a bit like that.

>People need to prove they are not a threat to themselves and others before having access to lethal weapon
How do you prove this

you can't, these leftist bastards are literally advocating for profiling and discrimination

>uHh BuT tHe CoNsTiTuTiOn SaYs-
bitch I don’t give a fuck what that old-ass piece of paper says, shit was written by a bunch of slaveowning crackers

Based. The Warren Court did more for Free Speech than they did anyway.

you have to have sex with a government designated prostitute in front of everyone and if suck at sex, cum too fast, don't cum at all, or don't make her cum then you don't get to buy a gun
simple as

what if I am a victim of female rape and I need guns to protect myself?

women can buy a gun without a background check
only men need to prove that they aren't incels

>I traded in my wizard powers to buy a gun
Sounds like a fair trade

>female rape

That doesn't exist, much like reverse racism.