ITT autistic things you do

ITT autistic things you do
>meow like a cat to my parents and make other animal sounds
>talk in a higher pitched voice to my parents
>hit my head with a rock one time and got a concussion on purpose

Attached: 1567395049164.jpg (650x650, 92K)

Your parents probably wish you were a miscarriage

Attached: C59ABBB2-5D33-4DA7-82E3-CC26315D5D41.jpg (883x446, 49K)

>cat posters

Attached: toxoplasmosis.jpg (600x854, 607K)

Can I marry you? You sound cute

Attached: 1508777614243.jpg (207x292, 63K)

You sound like an abuse victim. Seek help user

I cut all my food in bitesize pieces because I feel it's more nourishing that way

I open bags of chips with utmost cautiousness in an attempt to not damage the corners of the bag

I sometimes stroll around supermarkets for hours reading the labels of canned goods because I find it amusing and relaxing

Attached: ij.jpg (1023x997, 113K)

based

I like to talk aloud to no one when im alone, usually no particular topic, just whatever is in my mind really, might not even make any sense. I find I'm at my most expressive here, wish I could transfer it to actual social skills but alas im doomed to sounds like a monotone autist when im with people (and not under the influence of drugs)

I count how many interracial couples I see when I walk to my uni

I yell when I'm alone, I also make animal sounds and just random sounds in general
I talk to myself when I'm alone like the Portuguese user
When talking to people and, say, they turn their backs or leave the room I dance like a spastic and have to not get caught
I also don't walk on lines when i'm alone, but when walking with people I make a mental plan about where I should have walked
My face sweats profusely when I'm in a group, but usually wjen people say that I'm sweaty I just say it's alcohol (I'm an alcoholic)
I also like imagining the ways I could kill myself in my close environment when I'm depressed
I like following people on the streets
I'm always scared (permanently)

>When talking to people and, say, they turn their backs or leave the room I dance like a spastic and have to not get caught
you sound like an extremely interesting individual. I'd enjoy talking with you (until I turn around for a second)
I can only do this when I'm absolutely sure there's no chance of anyone hearing me, so when I'm in my car on the freeway a long way from home is basically the only chance I get. It's very freeing to do.

If I'm walking on the footpath I need to step on the cracks the same number of times with either foot. I also need to step on the cracks with the same part of my foot.
For example, if I step on a crack with the front of my left foot then step on the next two cracks with the heel of my left foot, I'll need to step on a crack with the front of my right once, and the heel of my right twice.
This also extends to stepping IN FRONT OF or BEHIND cracks. It turns into a weird dance and my parents thought I had some walking disability before I could hide it well
Also, by crack I mean the regular gaps between slabs. Actual cracks are another story and extremely uncomfy to step near

Attached: Footpath photo.jpg (2272x1704, 747K)

OP here I do that too.

I speak in english to myself, and german, and also the tiny bits of latin I know, to my cat

If I touch part of my body (scratching my nose) I need to do the same in the other side of my body

I do the same crack thing! (if I walk on the cracks, I usually just avoid them but it soletimes depends on the floor) if I don't do this I physically feel an annoyance in the part of the foot that didn't step on the crack because it's not just for it

Are you me?

And I sometimes take the belgian or quebec accent to the cashiers when I'm shopping
I used to also do a gabonese accent but I'm white and I barely avoided being in trouble with blacks lel
So i've quit it

bump

Sometimes i yell loudly in my car

Talk to my dog in a funny voice, although desu I think everyone does that

Normie

>this thread
please don't shoot any kids and just neck yourselves, thank you