1. Yer cunt

1. Yer cunt
2. Do you go to gym?
3.If yes, how often do you go?

Flag
No, i'm too afraid i'm going to get bullied

Attached: gym_RF_Getty.jpg (968x681, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefitness.wiki/getting-started-with-fitness/
youtube.com/watch?v=nhoikoUEI8U
tdeecalculator.net/
thefitness.wiki/muscle-building-101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bemp

USA
Yes
4 days lifting a week in home gym, i just walk my dog everyday for some light cardio

flag
no i dont think about it

RARE FLAG
No
I am lazy. Just go you might enjoy it!

No one will bully you man. Everyone starts somewhere and once you get used to it and start feeling good lifting will just be another thing you do

What should i do once i'm in? Ask for a coach to get some advice or look up some shit on the internet in advance?

>Ask for a coach to get some advice
Under no circumstances should you do this. DO NOT sign up for personal training.
Read the Jow Forums sticky.

Attached: 1567487873475.jpg (2544x1850, 1.79M)

Why not?

Personal training is a colossal waste of money. You can make better gains for free by just spending a weekend reading this:
thefitness.wiki/getting-started-with-fitness/

Nah. Brazilian gyms are aggressive places filled with the douchiest guys who never let anybody use the machines. Not worth it.

Attached: soy in the gym.jpg (708x406, 28K)

Do personal training if you can find a competent trainer and the money isnt a big deal to you. you should only really use it to learn the proper techniques for lifts but you dont really need a trainer for that

>110963475
Read starting strength and learn to lift from Mark Rippetoes videos. He is an instructor and used to be a powerlifter. Read his book Starting strength.

Attached: 51qninUnshL._SY445_QL70_.jpg (332x445, 32K)

What should i even ask for?

rock hard abs in 90 days

He has a yt channel just to get the basics.

Ok thanks

Here is his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhoikoUEI8U
He has a website though I don't use it people ask questions in the forum. It can be handy. Just focus on making progress on the weights and you'll get there eventually. There are no strong people who are little.

flag
yes
6 times a week

Attached: 1551526313745.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Norg
Yes
3-5 times a week, 5 as a rule but only 3 times this week as I've been sick and pretty busy. I always go very late at night because I don't want to go when the gym is crowded by mogmachines and all the equipment is busy.

Attached: cat.jpg (613x849, 80K)

1. Sweden
2. Don't most people?
3. Six days per week.

I am working out in my home gym, hogging the powercage while shitposting on Jow Forums :)

You can ask them for basic explanations of how the machines are to be used, just don't pay extra for a coach.

Flag
No, I'm not an insecure faggot who needs to lock himself in a room for hours just to look like what he thinks girls like

lol ok mr. skeleton

>He thinks people lift for girls
NGMI

Cringe and fat

Three times a week, doing only cardio for now, about to start lifting

Attached: 1563376747409.png (1000x1158, 1.6M)

I’m 28 and have been skinny all my life but as I’m growing older I start to get some belly

Is it too late for me?

Ok m8s

Why would you do it then? If you need muscles for your job or whatever, you'd end up being strong just by following whatever your activity makes you do every day. And if you want to have a physical activity, go outside, not in a dull room staring at the same wall all the time.

>If you need muscles for your job or whatever, you'd end up being strong just by following whatever your activity makes you do every day.
rofl

You do it because it's challenging and fun. Breaking PRs and getting stronger feels great and you genuinely start to enjoy it once you've gotten a taste.
Quit being a sadcunt PIerre, make some fucking gains.

>You do it because it's challenging
faire enough
>and fun
I find it utterly boring

>at the gym
>cute girl is there, a bit chubby
>she approaches and asks for tips on her deadlift which she says she is working on
>is clearly flirting with me and there is surely no way to fuck it up
>i start giving her tips
>at one point say 'this way you won't throw out your back'
>'but if you did THROW OUT your back i'd be DIGGING THROUGH THE BINS to steal it! along with your bank details! one womans TRASH is another mans MASTUBATORY PLEASURE!'
>she looks at me dead eyed
>'what? you want my bank details?'
>i realise she didn't understand my joke
>try to 'play it cool'
>'yeah haha, I am charging for this lesson'
>she starts getting agigtated and threatens to report me to management

women are useless OP

Attached: 101.jpg (1000x838, 280K)

user are you fat or skinny?

Flag
Yes
4-5 days per week

don't listen to the canadian retard, you're completely over-thinking things
just go there, all machines are pretty self-explanatory, start out easy so you don't strain yourself and gradually work your way up
also no one cares in the gym, i literally failed to do a single pull-up right in front of two people who didn't even give a funny look

flag
yes
every work day

Canada
I go to the gym 3 times a week, sometimes 4 just for cardio and core work

>I'm afraid
nigga da fuck? You think anyone cares about you working out to bully you? It's not highschool

Fat
>Why would you do it then
To be healthy you daft mothefucker. I'm a lardass and a smoker, i get out of breath really quickly. I like swimming and footy but smol lung capacity doesn't let me enjoy these things

Flag
Yes, 3 days a week, I just started two months ago, I may start going 5 days

No one will bully you man, change your fucking life you can lose the weight and quit smoking. If you start now you'll be proud of yourself in a few months, in a year you won't recognize yourself.

it's fuckin easy just stick to it. Literally no better feeling than watching your body change.

yes I'm going to the gym
I started this week
I'm a fat fucking motherfucker so I hope to lose weight finally

I used to but i didn't see much change and i wanted to save money so i quit

You don't need to lock yourself in a room, gathering like cattle, and pay just to practice sport m8, that's my point.

Lifting weights gives you a more balanced physique and it's easier to implement progressive overload with weights rather than lifting rocks or some shit. Also I've met tons of interesting people at my gym.

Tried it for a few months it was fun but i lost enthusiasm
It’s an autistic activity than needs a lot of free time and money

>lots of freetime
What do you mean by this? You literally need 5-10 hours a week at the very most.
>Money
A gym membership is equivalent to several hours of minimum wage work per month. In Canada most gyms are $30-50/month and minimum wage in my province is $14/hour.

No one give a fuck about you at the gym unless you are doing something really wrong that can broke you or something

You need to prepare all your meals
It takes at least 2 hours a day if the place you go to is nearby
You have to count calories and macros based on your goal
You have to buy supplements to lift better and achieve your protein intake and this shit is 200% more expensive here

>falling for the diet meme
>falling for the faggobuilding meme
>falling for the supplement meme

Do you wanna know how I know you're not smart?

Netherlands
No, I can become stronger just by lifting weights at home, doing pushups and running around in 30 minutes.

>prepare all your meals
That's something you should be doing anyway to be healthy. And it doesn't take long to prepare enough food for a week.
>Count calories and macros based on your goal
You know there's phone apps that have most food items already in their database and it literally takes You have to buy supplements to lift better
Only supplements that actually work are creatine and whey protein (more of a food item)

>Oh no you actually have to put in effort to look/feel better and be healthier!
It's worth it. What else do you do that makes you to busy to do this?

Most people have the time. Especially on this site. Personally I shitpost on Jow Forums while doing cardio or i shitpost between sets. That way I'm getting my Jow Forums time in while working out.

>$30-50/month
Jesus. It only cost me $100 the 12 months membership.

I go once or twice a week but I havent noticed much improvement

Ive got some more muscle on the triceps and biceps but my wrists are still skinny and I cant gain any forearm muscle. I can o nly do like 2x10 and 1x5 of like 75 lbs on the bench press I dont know how to gain weight and Im always getting mogged by meatheads

Attached: 1539466584101.jpg (997x750, 160K)

You can't really make your wrists bigger that's determined by bone.

>Forearms
Get stronger and it'll build up, do deadlifts. Eat more protein and eat at a caloric surplus. tdeecalculator.net/ Add 300 calories to that and track your weight, if you're not gaining any weight or getting stronger increase by a few hundred more calories until you are

Of course you have to diet you cant just eat what your mother makes and expect results
As i said these 2 cost 250% more here and tracking your food with a phone app thats what i referred to as autistic
Im not enthusiastic about it currently as you seem to be if you believe it’s worth it none of this will matter but i don’t

based permabulking bloatlord

>deadlifts
Im on my feet for 8 hours 4 or 5 days a week so I generally avoid leg workouts

I know never skip leg day but if I do legs then Im dead at work the next day

>tracking your food with a phone app thats what i referred to as autistic
How is it autistic? Is making results by actually taking a pragmatic approach "autistic"? Impossible to estimate calories and macros by "eyeing" it.
And fair enough if you don't care, I'm just saying it's definitely highly beneficial and not that hard at all if you build good habits.

Your health/body is the one thing that it doesn't make any sense to "save" on.

I'd say do forearm specific work if that's where you're lagging but it sounds like you're just very untrained overall so getting stronger and then re-assessing would be better. Are you doing an actual routine you found on the internet or just random things?

random things

barbell curls, tricep extensions, bench press, farmer carries, pulling up a dumbbell while planted on a bench, dips

I would suggest doing an actual beginner routine, this reddit wiki should unironically help you: thefitness.wiki/muscle-building-101/ I don't really like starting strength and SL despite being memed on Jow Forums

Attached: Ks466Tu.png (800x3700, 1.24M)

The first thing someone would answer you when asking for advice is "what's you goal"?
Do you want to lose/gain w8? Do you want to become stronger? Do you want to be a faggobuilder? What is your body/strengt goal?
To me it sounds you haven't even answered this to yourself, hence why you're just doing stuff at random.
Yes you can. Only eat carbs when you're about to workout and eat proteins and fats the rest of the day.
Caloric counting is for closet homos and women.

>Caloric counting is for closet homos and women.
What do you mean by this? It's impossible to "eyeball" calories and macros. There's literally no good reason to NOT count calories except for extreme laziness.

The concept of calorie alongside BMI were developed by physicists/mathematicians with zero knowledge about biology and -1 knowledge about physiology.
In real life living organisms do not consume macronutrients as fucking boilers. Only thing that matters are anabolic and metabolic routes since they intercede directly with the way we use nutrients.

Flag
Yes
5-6 days a week

How does it work exactly then? If you eat a caloric surplus you won't gain weight if you eat a certain macronutrient composition and if you eat a caloric deficit you won't lose weight doing the same?

You seem to be the one who's insecure desu. If ppl want to go to the gym and get fit, what's the problem?

Cope

The chemical process is the same in the end, actually. But you don't know that.

>B-b-but jason fung and that yelling snakediet man on youtube said fasting is the only way to lose weight due to le insulin!

i've been in my new apartment for months after using a home gym for years and i haven't been assed to go to despite having to only drive like 20 mins
i just ordered a dip/pullup bar station, im just going to do weighted dips and pullups for the rest of my life lmao

Carbohydrates are the gateway to anabolism since they provide quick ways for ATP to get into cells. This backfires quickly since the remaining circulating blood sugar that didn't make it into the cells is stored into fat. Proteins and fats have to go through multiple and longer enzymatic processes, reason why they don't raise your insulin levels on peaks, reason why they become a steady source for ATP for your cells when eaten by thelselves. Now, when you binge eat foods high on fats and carbs the first thing you body does is trying to decompose the carbs. This is terrible for you because you then release insulin in huge quantities and therefore make your body store everything in sight.
Now, if you keep you body with low insulin levels by eating proteins and fats by themselves you will quickly enter into catabolism and will lose you fat deposits because proteins and fats by themselves don't have the capacity to rise your insulin on peaks.
I can explain it way better on spanish doe. But that is the very core of metabolism and w8 gain/loss.
Nor you, apparently.

I'm not a scientist but I'm not sure I buy that. Myself and numerous people I personally know as well as people online have never done this and still lost fat no problem.

they have gyms in Kyrgyzstan?