The historical European goats. Presidents of the west and all that is great in it. People hate, cuz they ain't

The historical European goats. Presidents of the west and all that is great in it. People hate, cuz they ain't.

Attached: 1_jhUb9TO5qlMJjG-RDEecLw.png (882x297, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0W2O1LFh1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>didn't invite greece to the party
kek

They hate us cuz they anus.

t. Ari Popilopopilo

>GREECE?!?!
>GREEEECE!!?!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=C0W2O1LFh1o

Austria is missing

Replace Spain with Russia and them we're good

Then*

This. Spain is not European.

>Spain
No

spain and italy are economic shitholes through and through, and the upper three is where browns live.

Not the way I implied, you're not valueable enough to be part of big five.

Russia is east of ðe Dnieper river, Asia.

>The historical European goats

kill yourself illiterate snownigger

>el patriota que no encaja seniores kkahjagsjag

missing netherlands, greece, portugal and russia

and now look where we are. I wish germanyy would have won ww2, maybe now we'd all be super-germany and not this cacophony of useless burocrats...

Attached: 1493499490266.jpg (250x194, 7K)

Why?

that would be Greece and Italy then. Perhaps bongoloids too, but I feel contempt towards Anglo culture because they created America.

Spain > Russia

fact

Lol no

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

The thing about this though is, it only measures from the 1400s on up, many nations were declining around that period. For example had this actually measured way beyond 1400s? no doubt Italy would be on top of them all. Russia for example didn't start becoming more western until Peter The Great, took visits to Britain and brought back influence from them. Spain was already western when much of Russians were still living in cabins.

>memechart with austrohungary in it

kek, as shit as this nation is right now its undeniable that Spain has had more historical and cultural impact than Russia lol

From 1400s to 1950s is long ass century, especially how Spain's golden age only lasted 316 years. So there's no excuse why spain is low on that list.

Soviet Union alone pales any spanish "achievements". It has led a huge impact on global economics, which some still suffer to this day. They were the first to explore in space and has been in almost every major war. The most famous Russians (Lenin, Ivan, Peter, Rasputin) are far more iconic than spanish ones (Picasso, Dali, Cortez and Franco)

t. ruski in norway

just admit defeat man

lol

Russia is not in Europe

What is there to lol about, did you forget your old arch enemy?

>old arch enemy
>Austria
OMG hahaha, even Algeria and Vietnam worth more.

Our former arc enemy was England.

>Couldn't prove me wrong

Even if I was a diaspora my point still stands.

Okay, Ismael.

let's stick to the truth

Attached: dddddd.png (882x308, 20K)

Are you retarded, Habsburg Austria?

Attached: file.png (384x252, 170K)

Netherlands is overrated af desu

>netherlands
kek

i just refuse arguing over something so stupid, youre just wrong

netherlands was relevant historically, especially considering its size

>kill the ancien régime
>execute 16,000 people
>throw your country into bloody civil conflict
Just because a single french Officer defected to the Austrians. Yeah.

>ugh, even though I can't disprove you correctly, I just say you're wrong because I have no arguments.

Yes but I don't think it deserves to be there. Austia

Only the first three really, and only because all of them tried to be like the french.

Would been better*

I just noticed that the French and Italian flag are the same with except one strip is blue and the other green. Why don't they fuse their countries and start using a cyan strip instead?

then you may as well place Turkey in that list

Not relevant enough.

Discovery of America > Space race

South America is irrelevant, it's the Anglos that colonized North America.

Im talking about the inventions that came with the age of explorations, no one cares about the fucking indios

Spain is a shithole.

Yeah sure, they're more relevant than Iberians after all.

Discovering America was done unintentionally and don't forget a fucking italian sailed you there, so don't talk all of the credit.

>Discovering America was done unintentionally

so what?

>don't forget a fucking italian sailed you there

only in one voyage you fucking retard

Problem is: Yes, Spain discovered the new world but did little else, while Russia is the big brother of Eastern Europe

>so what?

Which means you didn't have any fucking plans doing something productive like actually exploring the world but rather sail to lands which you already knew existed.

>only in one voyage you fucking retard

Dosen't matter, without him you would never be there.

>did little else
Spain did a lot of things which I am tired to list because you people are retarded. I am not a nationalist but you are wrong thinking spain did nothing but explore and discover the americas. Spain financed the trip he went into. The crew was Spanish. Everyone could have done the trip after hearing his idea.
Spain contributed tons in militar theory and maritime theory as well as economy and exploration. Just retards like you and most spaniards don't give a fuck.

lol what a fucking brainlet, have you ever heard of the age of exploration and colonization?

Attached: brainleto.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>no Italy
sweeties... I agree with Russia taking Spain's place though, the pedros pulled some cheeky moves in the southern hemishpere but that ends here

Weird how Austria went from dominating European affairs for centuries to being a totally irrelevant minor.

I can't take you seriously anymore

Attached: giphy (2).gif (512x685, 1021K)

Guis i'm druunke

This. Give Spain some credit where it's due. Even if the trip was unintentional, it changed the course of history, and Spain established one of the first major European-derived civilizations in the New World. New Spain might not have been successful, but to outright discredit the achievements brought on by the joint effort of Spanish, and Italian explorers, would be naive.

The Spanish circulated riches, natural resources, and more, from the New World to Europe. On top of that, Spanish conquest gold, and silver, funded a ton of future European wars, and conquests.

>asspain and norgay fighting
noice

Attached: 7F0EC82F-2C2D-467D-9B77-5BC4FF167FBB.jpg (1242x1042, 523K)

This is correct

Nobody brags about Nordic "history"
except you

>t.self hating fag

neither do i Ivan, go back to your third world frozen shithole

I agree, but look where we've ended up. American (soon to be Chinese) vassals. YOU FUCKED IT UP.

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 48K)

>Asuming shit just because you lost.

Canada, in the continent of Amerigo Vespucci

based

cope