What is the eye color distribution in your country?

What is the eye color distribution in your country?

Attached: eye-color-demographics-in-the-usa_550314860aedb_w560.jpg (560x420, 39K)

Most brown, some blue. Green here and there. Pitch black like mine only for ethnics most cases.

Most Japanese have red eyes.

if i had to guess 60% blue, 30% green, 10% other.

100% black

amongst wh*toids I'd say it's about 50% blue, 35% green/hazel and 15% brown

Then you should stop licking each other's eyeballs.

Lol no way this graph is true

Based

Hazel is the biggest cope. The only people who ever call their eye color hazel are albanian and italian immigrants with dark brown eyes

I doubt we have that many green eyed people here. Most are people with hazel saying it's green.

wow, Mexicans are actually whitening american population. This is amazing.

Warriors of Aztlan never cease to amaze me. I'm glad I can call them... BLOODBROTHERS.

Are you a gypsy then?

Kys retard

>tfw hazel eyes and so close to getting green eyes master race

Attached: 177944.jpg (184x184, 18K)

That's true. Everything should be shifted down a level. Hazel eyed people say they have green. Light brown eyed people say they have hazel.

Brown > Mix > Blue > Green
Apparently.

this is actual hazel, usually brown + green although i think blue/grey + brown counts too

Attached: main-qimg-dc77e56ea87f9c10b90733b60827f00b-c.jpg (480x400, 20K)

You've got to be kidding me. I agree that hazel is not green, but it's also not brown.

I've also noticed brown eyed people saying they have hazel eyes, which annoys me.

Attached: hazel_eyes2.jpg (413x339, 38K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 1562085788390.png (947x800, 951K)

No, they are dark brown category

dark brown > brown > hazel > green > blue

i have hazel eyes but shit looks yellow or light light brown (except when up close) in normal lighting, only in the sun or in bathroom lighting does it look hazel reeeee

I think 20-30% had light eyes which means non brown.
But most are Arabs so...

post them

Mostly brown. Some blue and green eyes here and there. In northern region the percentage of people with blue eyes rises significantly tho

80-90% light, mainly blue.

green eyes are the only good eye color, i dont want to hear your cope

>not red

test

I'm sorry to tell you, Satou-san, but there are no red eyes; anyone who tells you otherwise is coping. Also, white people have the lightest brown eyes, not you.

Attached: d8e62e0562bed80960126ff3865ce8b3.jpg (304x285, 12K)

hi boys

Attached: blush_uwu.jpg (1080x1920, 1.12M)

>Not reptillian golden eyes
Pleb

Attached: amarillo.jpg (1300x1390, 191K)

genetic engineering for red/purple/pink/orange eyes when?

80% blue

Id say 80% blue, rest split between brown and green

Too wh*te

im an angel, pure and white

Lucifer's angel.

Not sure to be honest, Blue is pretty high but the percentage of brown eyed people has to be at least 20%. Even native Dutch in the south have a higher distribution of brown eyes.

Of course thats where most brownie dutchies live, but 20%? Maybe in southern provinces but surely not where I live

nah, im a good boi