London is such a fucking shithole, I swear to god

London is such a fucking shithole, I swear to god.

Attached: absolute shithole.jpg (2465x1203, 421K)

>posted from finland
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

London is like your mother: everyone's been there.

Just wait until you see the rest if the country. That picture looks like a paradise compared to most of Britain.

It always amuses me how so many young Americans treat the UK like the ideal country

It's sad how far we've fallen. I'd hesitate even calling us first world

How is this a shithole? The roads are paved and clean, buildings in good shape, new cars.

U wut m8?

(OP)
It's almost like you picked a low income area and are using it to manipulate other's conception of the largest metropolitan city in Europe
Fuck off you blackpilled moron, sick of hearing your depressed rambling, stop misrepresenting the state of our country just because you believe every word you've been told on Jow Forums

I picked a very representative area of London actually. Besides, Zodiac House is famous from TV.

Attached: absolute shithole.jpg (2485x1123, 399K)

these dumb firsties dont know what a true shithole looks like

I've been to Mexico actually.

You literally didn't though, you picked some low income street with a council flat, I could literally grab a picture of a block of flats in Stockholm and do the same, but I can appreciate that there's a lot more to Sweden's capital than a poor neighbourhood in it

>110963563
finland is like your mother, rapings happening every day and no complaints

Looks very comfortable.

I certainly did, and those flats are to buy.

where to?

For what?
Drugs, girls?

Yes, look at all these convenient shops. The world at your doorstep.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2225x1184, 409K)

Woah, I never knew we once had a female PM by the name of Margaret Thatcher who privatised council houses/flats

>Grim 60s main road

Yep I can see what this thread is, most of the city is victorian terraces, but you know that don't you

Tijuana.

Just popped over when I was in San Diego, because why not. Mexico does have nice areas though, where tourists flock.

Iron lady was based and IRA....

>Woah, I never knew we once had a female PM
Sweden has never had a female PM. I win.

Like I said, he's just trying to use some low income neighbourhood to manipulate other's conception of the largest city in Europe

Most of it looks like this adjacent road, and you know it. This is London.

Like I said, I chose it because it's famous from the telly. Peep Show was filmed there.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2454x1131, 361K)

London is fascinating ugly to walk around in with its mix of communist secret police hq brutalist and victorian architecture, very dystopian

Ahh yes croydon, the place renowned for being chav central, classic London just like the rest of it. Those houses aren't even grim, it would be fine if horrible Londoners didn't have over their front gardens

Do you know how affordable those houses are? Jesus I wonder why there's so many minorities that live in places like these, and not the city centre or Chelsea

Attached: such_a_shithole_amirite.png (1571x970, 3.24M)

>Those houses aren't even grim
Absolutely Orwellian statement there, mate.

Kek, looks like a city here in Cali

Sure, a flat is about £100,000 in that area. Very affordable indeed, for London anyway.

Also, you're not disproving my point at all with that picture. Still looks rather grim.

hurr durr le funny Jow Forums meme because the UK doesn't rank higher than the US in the freedom index or anything

Absolutely mental that a historically working class industrial area has small houses. Also it's not 'Orwellian' at all

i cant figure out if sarcasm or serious.
that does look like a shithole to me

I meant the houses you were using in terms of affordability, those same areas you show are prominently black/Asian, wonder why? Regardless I don't know who told you we were home one of the cleanest, spotless capital cities in Europe

It certainly is newspeak tier to just lie so outright like that.

London is a right grim shithole m8 its hardly a conspiracy

If I won the euromillions I'd buy an apartment in this xcom:apocalypse tower they go for over a million each

Attached: werg.jpg (1301x789, 504K)

It's like going to a ghetto in Harlem, then labelling the entirety of New York City a shithole

Most large cities are.

how is a building site a shithole? its still being built, dumb cunt

>scaffolding surrounding a building under construction = shithole
Literally what is wrong with you? Also the whole Jow Forums rumour that our police are authoritarian and that our country is dystopian utterly reeks of conspiracy theory

>those same areas you show are prominently black/Asian, wonder why?
No, I don't wonder why. I know that it's because London is in fact prominently black/Asian.

Welcome to Stockholm, this is what the whole city looks like, this is definitely true and if you don't agree you're either lying or brainwashed

Attached: 7.jpg (852x480, 78K)

This is literally the poorest ghetto in all of Stockholm. I mean literally.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2212x1062, 350K)

You are delusional honestly, did some Brit user get into your head and tell you Stockholm is a shithole?

That looks pretty nice, let me power wash those building and add a few more trees.

Ah, deflection by way of "NO U". Shoo, shoo, perturbed Londoner. Pop down to the shop for a kebab and a top up on your pre-paid heating and electricity meter.

Attached: PTdeg.jpg (700x700, 84K)

Ah yes, November. How grim.

Ok well first of all this is the Barbican estate and its North Korea tier, this is what buying an over a million apartment gets you, a nice view over a giant shitstain

Secondly the UK and ESPECIALLY London is a police surveillance state ruled by MI:5 behind the scenes much like Russia and the media is completely in its pocket.

Attached: frsd.jpg (248x203, 9K)

Same area. Literally the poorest shithole in all of Sweden. Still comes nowhere close to the absolute cesspit that is London.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2322x1264, 845K)

Infinitely better than brownentina.

Nordic firstoids have such a great depressing aesthetic to live in, between cloudy skies and russian/finnish commieblocks, it cannot get comfier than this

>make a thread with a poor neighbourhood as pic related using it as a representative of London
>Brit anons see right through it
>carry on insisting that your perspective is at all grounded in reality
>a Brit user comes up with a poor neighbourhood in Stockholm while mocking your logic
>"N-NO U isn't an argument"

Funny that you would pick the most well known and largest brutalist area of london to say what the whole place is like

>>Brit anons see right through it
m8, get out while you can. Brexit is coming. I've got myself sorted out. How about you?

>literally posting from Morocco as if there's any significant sign of human development that outclasses first world countries

looks like complete shit

My friend said Argentina was really really nice and that Buenos Aires had the hottest women in the world

and still the second most visited city in the world, makes you think

>Brexit is coming.
Ahhhh I think I get it now, you're pro EU and because of Brexit you're making threads to undermine our city to contemplate for your ass pain?

>All the Londoner COPE itt

Attached: 1447685911092.jpg (433x419, 31K)

I agree. Like I said, this is literally the worst area in all of Sweden.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2519x1139, 344K)

>contemplate
compensate*
Literally is Jow Forums making these for me

I don't even live in London you moron, I doubt any other Brit user in this thread does either, it's Hampshire for me

Sweden grasping at straws

What is it really like then, care to enlighten us?

Never implied so, dumb brit can't even comprehend his own language

>you're pro EU
Not in the least.

You implied our quality of life was worse than what you're used to, while I'll agree Morocco is emerging somewhat compared to countries like Pakistan you can't exactly talk
Then why are you so determined to undermine our capital city?

>it's another "firsties think any place in their 1st world developed countries is a shithole" episode

I can just smell all the soy reeking all the way across the Atlantic

You pampered faggots really don't know what a true shithole is.

Attached: 1534788785705.jpg (150x150, 11K)

And he probably also has brown skin and believes he's white.

Brownentinian "girls" are revolting, the average house is a small, runned down, 100 year old, ugly house that is built right next to the other 2 neighbooring houses with no spaces in between, it is impossible to live in a nice lookinh place in brownentina without being at least semi rich.

Well the whole place definitely isn't brutalist is it? You know this, you've been to London, just like every other Irish person that's ever been

While I'm at it isn't my home town in ast Hampshire, rural England such a shithole? I guess since some poor urban area in our country is then that renders the entirety of the UK under the same rule

Attached: 543543534543345.png (1569x970, 3.14M)

Omg these houses are so small and I bet you're spied on and I bet everyone in them is brown and oh the food is bad too

Ever been where m8, to london? Obivously if they'd been they would have been. Its not all brutalist, thats the best part and the rest is just depressing shite I feel sorry for anyone who lives there

Omg ikr it's not like it's pretty much 100% white, I have everything I need, it's quiet, peaceful, and there's a nice Thai restaurant round the corner from me or anything

Looks very comfortable.

I'm not undermining it; I'm giving my opinion of it.

Yes it is

Attached: Bridge-Castle-Combe-Cotswolds-village.jpg (1000x666, 151K)

You literally are though, I don't know how many times I need to tell you but you're using a poor neighbourhood as a representative of the entire city

While you're just shitposting that does look very comfy, my dads parents came here from county Mayo, the pictures of that place are beautiful, is that your local town though or did you just get that off the internet?

We are brainwashed

Boomers always go "YEAH DA BEST COUNTRY THE BEST LANDSCAPES THE BEST PEOPLES THE BEST FOOD THE BEST FOOTBALL THE BEST CLIMATE THE BEST WOMEN THE BEST SPORTS THE BEST" etc etc

Its all so tiring

Fuck London, it's shit. SHIT!

>actually paying money to go to that grim hellhole

It looks exactly like any other English or Irish city dickhead they were built by the same people at the same time, different bits all about

That picture is actually in England if you look at the file name, I'd like to visit that area myself it does look lovely. This is what your average Irish village in the west of Ireland looks like.

Attached: Dowra_-_Main_Street.jpg (592x400, 38K)

Based Ryanair flies you for a tenner.

Not sure if you're a different Swedish user or if you literally have no argument, or both

He wasn't an argie hes a ginger brit, wasn't Buenos Aires one of the richest cities in the world at some point? Must have some nice bits

Wait do you actually come from Mayo or something? Or is that just because my grandparents do that you're showing me this

Mental that millions upon millions of people go there on holiday, surely they must see the terraced housing in croydon and think nah not for me

Whats wrong with orvelian if you live with actual niggers?

not op but look at those shitty stores, the soulless decaying buildings, shitty graffiti etc, and there’s probably a mosque nearby, it’s a shithole

>orvelian
Jörani Örveli :DD

>ast
east*
Just noticed that

The economy was always bad, it's the fact that Buenos Aires was mostly made up of rich landowners what made it look rich.

Fanks m8
was doin me ead in

Yeah I agree I wouldn't want to live near all of those shitskins, same goes with Stockholm, Malmo etc...

Never have I read orvels book, because it reeks of soy to me.