What's with Colombians and Québec? I swear I see so many Colombians all the fucking time they are everywhere...

What's with Colombians and Québec? I swear I see so many Colombians all the fucking time they are everywhere. Every Colombian I met abroad who told me he had family/friends in Canada, it was always in Québec. Every Latino you meet here is almost surely a Colombian, with a few Cubans, Mexicans and Venezuelans.

Attached: langfr-280px-Carte_du_Québec_au_sein_du_Canada.svg.png (280x238, 38K)

C'est vrai que les Colombiennes sont mignonnes et ont de bons petits culs ?

French and black people are naturally drawn to each other

Have you seen any Chileans?
A Canadian exchange student told me we are too boring and not "latino" enough to be exotic.

I assumed someone would say this. Take a look at this chart. Immigrants welcomed in Québec (2nd largest province) during a 15 years span. The largest, France at 62 thousand is a European country. Now I'll show you Ontario (largest province) ...

Ouais elles sont assez jolies, plus que les Mexicaines.

Attached: QC-immigrants.png (945x707, 159K)

Huh my friend brought a couple of Chilean girls that were exchange students with him at a party. They gave us pisco so they were based. It's the only time I met some, as you can see they are rare here in Québec. I don't think they are less exotic though, that is a weird statement.

Here is Ontario, notice how the top 5 immigrant groups are non-European? They also came in larger numbers than the single largest immigrant group in Québec. So take your bait elsewhere.

Attached: ON-immigrants.png (942x708, 154K)

The Congolombian BVLL won't be stopped by anything, not even cold climates, in his resolve to carry out his ultimate task, to achieve the elimination of the white race.

Who else /McGill/ here

Anybody going to piknic tomorrow ?

Wtf no Poland? We need to do something about it

Colombians are a plague. They are despised throughout Latin America. Here in Chile Colombians are associated with criminals and blacks. They have destroyed an entire city, nobody wants them, they are literally a plague, only compared to a rat plague. They are lazy and like to commit many crimes, Colombian men usually sell drugs, are hired killers or thieves. Colombian women are prostitutes. They usually like to live on fiscal land and don't pay taxes. If you ever see a Colombian, run! because he will surely steal from you.

Attached: macacos1.jpg (1200x630, 437K)

seething poutinefrog. it's no secret that french is the lingua franca of black people

Attached: macacos.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Vous avez de meilleurs immigrants que l'Ontario, à part les haitiens. Il y a les chinois et les nègres qui sont nuls aussi, mais l'Ontario a bien plus de chinois et autant de nègres que vous.

Il parait que vos maghrébins sont normaux, alors que les notre sont des handicapés mentaux.

Are maghrebis in France that bad?

Some of them are okay, but many of them are in their religion and join gangs.

Really?

I haven't encountered Spanish speakers outside Montreal.

This chart is fake. There are hardly any Chinese in Quebec.

More Vietnamese.

maybe the language is easier for them.
Both being latin languages after all

Vietnam belongs to China

What is it with French and your fetish for Arabs? Or are you a Nafri?

i wish colombian women came here

Attached: 1481374198552.jpg (809x808, 113K)

Many here in South Florida

huh? all the colombians i've met are super nice and intrgrate well. they even learn french.

They are just waiting for the moment to backstab you and star the shitskinization plan

Trust me, I am part of the Mestizo hivemind, I know about "The Plan" better than anyone else.

/Polytechnique/ here. Is the piknik still on? It's cold so I assume not that many hot hoes as in summer time :/

I like them desu. They are very well behaved immigrants, speak French, girls are hot, guys are funny, they are hardworking and they don't bother you with bringing their culture here like the Chinese or Maghrébins do.

Ouais les Maghrébins ici sont comme en France très fiers avec le drapeau et toute la patante mais ils causent pas de problème. Ils sont moins isolés donc les enfants vont à l'école avec les Québécois et tout et ils s'assimilent.

>I haven't encountered Spanish speakers outside Montreal.
I lived in a 17k people town all my teenage years and there were at least 5-10 kids with latino origins, most of the time it's 1 parent Latino and the other Québécois.

Chinese are everywhere in Canada lmao. You can go to a small 20k people town and I guarantee you you will find a restaurant/corner store owned by Chinese people who can barely speak neither French nor English and are just struggling to make ends meet. Truly a fascinating culture.

That's 1000s of miles away m8

Do latinos even have a culture of their own? The ones that live here either become wannabe Almans if they grow up in a german area or they become wannabe Kanaks if they grow up in a muslim area. They never keep any of their culture or traditions

Well it's in the same country so look for a job here if you're that desperate

kys

>quebec
I see you have never been to CoLONDONia

>>Almans
What is that?

I guess they are too few in numbers to build a community and retain some traditions

Half considering moving there as a sort of consolation prize Europe, how deluded am I? Yes I'd learn French and I'm already doing so along with German as a hobby

we're still north americans

There are some here in NYC. A bunch of Basque/Columbian restaurants. I'm not sure if Columbia recieved a lot of Basque but they seem to he drawn here.

The ones that here that dont integrate (many of them don't) have their own culture. The rest act like whites or blacks. The Central American gangs even hack people up with machetes instead of shooting them.

I've been most anywhere between Montréal and Quebec City and haven't encountered Chinese outside those cities except for one family at Mauricie National Park.

Attached: IMG_20190804_215105259.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)